Can dogs eat fruits and vegetables?

Breed: Mixed
Can dogs eat vegatbles or fruits.
Thank you.

Dog can eat most fruits and vegetables. You need to stay away from onions, garlic, grapes and raisins but pretty much anything else is fair game and healthy!

Extreme chattering. Hello my senior dog/male neutered/mutt (not sure how old..in the teens) has a... (16942 views)

Uncomfortable cocker spaniel My 7 1/2 year old cocker spaniel came in from a walk last night with a stomach that... (40548 views)

Conjunctivitis zoonotic? My dog has conjunctivitis, which he is being treated for and my friends daughter who... (13184 views)

Dog has a bald patch over eye. Hello, I have a miniature Dashchund which is 5 mnths old and she is in perfect... (13775 views)

Flea problems. My dog Roxie has had a flea dip and has had her last months flea treatment, but she... (8597 views)

Bladder cancer and can't walk. I accidentally closed the window the first time I got directed here so think that I... (11533 views)

Infected spay incision? Puppy got spayed about 12 days ago and her incision was healing really quickly. Now,... (70963 views)

Vomiting and diarrhea in maltese puppy. Good evening, I had a question for you regarding my puppy. She is almost 12... (6083 views)

High LDDS and ALKP Hello Dr. Marie You might remember me and Oreo from past questions? Well, Oreo... (5513 views)

Side effects of Trilostane. Buddy was diagnosed with Cushings Disease about 5 weeks ago. He had extensive blood... (15082 views)