Can dogs eat fruits and vegetables?

Breed: Mixed
Can dogs eat vegatbles or fruits.
Thank you.

Dog can eat most fruits and vegetables. You need to stay away from onions, garlic, grapes and raisins but pretty much anything else is fair game and healthy!

Pregnancy question. My golden retriver mated with my chiuahuh and the chihuhah is pregnat would i need... (7769 views)

Golden retriever with lymphoma died. My golden retriever was 125 pounds (all muscle) and enjoyed perfect health for all... (26768 views)

Atropine? I live in a tiny town in Nicaragua and there is no vet...just a veterinary food and... (4468 views)

Only one testicle descended. I have a 7 month old male boxer who has only had one of his testicles drop. Can you... (50807 views)

Male rabbits mounting. i have just got two babay rabbits that should be both 10 weeks old male and... (33479 views)

Do cats get leptospirosis? Hi... My Name is Dasha.. i'm from Jakarta, Indonesia. I had a kitten, named Lilo,... (9309 views)

Shedding because of diet? My cat lives indoors, and he's got a shedding problem. I was wondering if he is... (7680 views)

Dog diarrhea problems. Hi Dr, This is an update to a previous question. Max is over 10 wks old now... (28024 views)

Bloated and leaking urine. This past week my 12 year old german shepard has been wetting herself and last night... (16243 views)

Puppy biting owners. My Pomeranian puppy is now four months old and last week i gave anti rabies... (9367 views)