Can dogs eat fruits and vegetables?

Breed: Mixed
Can dogs eat vegatbles or fruits.
Thank you.

Dog can eat most fruits and vegetables. You need to stay away from onions, garlic, grapes and raisins but pretty much anything else is fair game and healthy!

Dog urinates while walking Recently, I have noticed that my dog will walk along urinating. It seems to me that... (28141 views)

Did my dog mate? hello my female dog was on her 2nd heat around 2months ago she got out my garden... (6779 views)

Dog looks thin. I have a 9 1/2 year old Yorkshire Terrier. Recently she has begun to get thin. I... (11719 views)

Itchy dog. I had noticed the oldest one of my dogs, Chloe, chewing and itching a little more... (41684 views)

Arthritis in a Newfie. My ten year old Newfie mix is eating less and seems very stiff and sometimes... (8630 views)

Back leg shaking. My aging Pit bull terrier's back leg shakes like he has Parkinson's disease. Back... (6633 views)

Is my dog pregnant? We think my dog is pregnant.She keeps trying to make little areas for herself and... (3862 views)

Dose of interceptor? I have a new puppy... he's 8 weeks old and weighs 4.6 lbs. I live in Florida which... (9842 views)

dead skin on wound My dog has a skin Lesion due to a cage injury. He tried to get out the cage under... (26763 views)

Dog losing chunks of fur. My dog has been loseing chunks of fur on his face only then next day the skin turns... (8315 views)