Can dogs eat fruits and vegetables?

Breed: Mixed
Can dogs eat vegatbles or fruits.
Thank you.

Dog can eat most fruits and vegetables. You need to stay away from onions, garlic, grapes and raisins but pretty much anything else is fair game and healthy!

Wound on cat's leg. Sydney is an indoor/outdoor cat. Last week he got a cut on his front leg. I was... (20361 views)

Can an older cat be groomed? I have been getting Lily groomed twice a year since she was 1. She is getting older... (4932 views)

Purple feces. Why is my dog's poop... (14671 views)

Tramadol not working. He is on Tramodol 50 mg 3x a day plus 80lbs of Metacam for Arthritis. He was put on... (15496 views)

Is aspirin safe for dogs? I bought the excel enteric coated aspirin 81mg each for my 85lb husky. I don't know... (17237 views)

Licking his penis. my indoor cat is constantly going to his litter box about every 10 mins or so and... (10579 views)

Wobbly after anesthesia. Hello Dr. Marie, I just have a few questions about Snova...he got shaved for the... (14811 views)

Non itchy bald spots. She has 3 bald spots on her head and 2-3 more around her body. Took her to the vet... (16155 views)

Diarrhea resolves with Cephalexin. Dear Dr. Marie, I’ve been in the throes of a medical mystery with my beloved... (13364 views)

Hamster has crusty eye. my hamster is 2 years old and a week ago i noticed his right eye has crusted over i... (9013 views)