Can dogs eat fruits and vegetables?

Breed: Mixed
Can dogs eat vegatbles or fruits.
Thank you.

Dog can eat most fruits and vegetables. You need to stay away from onions, garlic, grapes and raisins but pretty much anything else is fair game and healthy!

Cat attacked by dog. My can got attacked by a dog and she cant close her mouth all the way, but her tooth... (6094 views)

Bladder stone surgery. I just returned from the vet where my dog still is. It was discovered through... (23134 views)

Palliative care vs. euthanasia? Hello. First let me say that this turned out to be long and probably rambling. ... (12711 views)

Sheltie is afraid of people. I have a one year old female Sheltie. she is very nervous around people. She was... (15648 views)

Dog Scorpion Bite. My dog Bella was under the table when she just started screaming! We got her out... (34567 views)

Occult blood in urine. Hi Dr. Marie This is in regard to Oreo, I dont know if you recall our situation... (12075 views)

Bad breath in dog. My dog is 12 yrs old and has very bad breath. I lost my husband 21/2 yrs ago and I... (18885 views)

Vomiting undigested food. My cat primarily eats dry food. She frequently vomits undigested food.What can I do... (13570 views)

Cat has a swelling with pus. Hi my name is Retief you see a couple of weeks ago a friend told me my cat fell out... (8164 views)

Toxoplasmosis questions. 1) My cat is an outdoor cat. I know he is at risk for getting the parasite that... (13666 views)