Can dogs eat fruits and vegetables?

Breed: Mixed
Can dogs eat vegatbles or fruits.
Thank you.

Dog can eat most fruits and vegetables. You need to stay away from onions, garlic, grapes and raisins but pretty much anything else is fair game and healthy!

Cancer in lungs? Josie has had a persistent cough for over a year, so I took her to my vet for a... (4343 views)

Mouth infection in cat. my cat has an infection in his mouth on his bottom lip. i think it is from bitting... (7204 views)

Dog can't jump. My dog has a hard time standing up from the sitting position. Occasionally, he will... (10558 views)

Pug died suddenly. Aloha, Our beloved Pug Tobi passed away unexpectedly on Wednesday and as much as I... (7097 views)

Kitten won't eat. my kitten won't eat but will drink water and he is sluggish and has had weight loss... (17475 views)

dead skin on wound My dog has a skin Lesion due to a cage injury. He tried to get out the cage under... (27822 views)

Not eating, losing weight. My cat has lost a lot of weight in the past 3 weeks. She cries for food but then... (8418 views)

Cat doesn't want to move. My cats bio: July was infested with fleas. Took two months to totally rid them from... (4456 views)

Is FHO a good idea? my 11 year old 35kg male dog suffers from severe hip displasia & pain relief... (11961 views)

Itchy on back. max is a 11yo. Boston terrier about 18pounds. He is in perfect health, according to... (8094 views)