Can dogs eat fruits and vegetables?

Breed: Mixed
Can dogs eat vegatbles or fruits.
Thank you.

Dog can eat most fruits and vegetables. You need to stay away from onions, garlic, grapes and raisins but pretty much anything else is fair game and healthy!

Why did my dog die? Hi, My dog died recently. She was 11 yr.s 9 mo.s old, about 55-60 lbs.,... (152072 views)

How often for heat? I'm wanting to breed my female Blue Heeler. She was last in heat at the beginning of... (10875 views)

Surgery needed for cruciate tear? Hello again Dr. Marie, you seem like a compassionate and caring person, so I would... (4359 views)

Cat with only 4 teeth. We just discovered our cat, Chole, who is 11 years old, seem to have only 4... (10922 views)

Vomited dewormer. I took Tommy to get his 12wk shots at Petco. He was given a yellow oral medicine not... (6441 views)

Treat for fleas same day as spay? I just had my puppy spayed. She came home with fleas. How long do I have to wait... (12245 views)

Lump on my dog. Hello Dr. Marie, I sincerely hope that this is real, and that if it is and you... (34245 views)

Brown bugs over top of tail. Dear Dr. Marie: I HAVE A CAT, IT HAS BROWN BUG AND SCAB AT THE DORSAL ASPECT OF... (10247 views)

Aggressive cat. I have had 2 cats same amount of time. Julia has started hissing, growling, and... (8140 views)

Problems after spay. Camie was fixed last Monday morning. We haven't been very irresponsible with... (10060 views)