Can dogs eat fruits and vegetables?

Breed: Mixed
Can dogs eat vegatbles or fruits.
Thank you.

Dog can eat most fruits and vegetables. You need to stay away from onions, garlic, grapes and raisins but pretty much anything else is fair game and healthy!

Swollen ankle on dog. I have a 3 year old chocolate lab. He is very active. His right hind leg has a... (84357 views)

Carrots and nuts safe for dogs? Is it safe to feed her carrots or nuts of any kind? We have just been feeding them... (13036 views)

Coughing puppy. My 3 month old puppy is trying to hack/cough up as if she has something stuck in... (11816 views)

Uncomfortable cocker spaniel My 7 1/2 year old cocker spaniel came in from a walk last night with a stomach that... (41907 views)

Coughing and liver problems. Hi there! We are hoping that you can lend us some advice with our baby. Our... (13457 views)

Does my dog have a gait problem? Hi Dr. I'm hoping this is a trivial question. As the email pic shows, the... (18624 views)

Why did my dog die? Hi, My dog died recently. She was 11 yr.s 9 mo.s old, about 55-60 lbs.,... (156412 views)

Peach stone or pancreatitis? My dog ate a peach stone. It appeared to give no problems, but two to three weeks... (7110 views)

Benadryl for dogs How much Benadryl can I give my dog? I think he is having an allergic reaction to a... (15395 views)

Black spots on tongue. Hypothyroidism? My dog seems to have multiple symptoms... Harsh,dry cough, hair falling out in... (6732 views)