Can dogs eat fruits and vegetables?

Breed: Mixed
Can dogs eat vegatbles or fruits.
Thank you.

Dog can eat most fruits and vegetables. You need to stay away from onions, garlic, grapes and raisins but pretty much anything else is fair game and healthy!

Best ear cleaner? i would like to know which solution is better to use, oti-clens or... (7006 views)

Lyme vaccine and testing. Hi, I took missy to the vet yesterday for her lyme vaccination booster shot and then... (13377 views)

Persistent hymen in dog. Mam, i own a female german sheperd. the problem is i cant breed her due to the grown... (16400 views)

Bladder cancer. Our almost 10 year old kitty has had three recurrent bouts of uti or cystitis in the... (7469 views)

Puppy not gaining weight. my puppy is one month old and is not gaining any weight and is not active not eating... (11045 views)

Kitten has a cold and is congested. the kitten was found in the backyard, cold and all alone. He has what appears to be... (12971 views)

Spay older dog? Hi Vet My dog is 9 years old & has never been mated. She is healthy & does not have... (11166 views)

Lentigo on a cat. Hi Dr. Marie... My 3.5 year old tortoiseshell cat has developed a black freckle... (22713 views)

Metacam safe for dogs? Hi, We have a 2 year old Lab mix from the local shelter. We adopted him as a puppy... (17354 views)

Wound on cat. My father's cat Jerry is 3 year old neutered male DSH who is up-to-date on all... (6185 views)