Can dogs eat fruits and vegetables?

Breed: Mixed
Can dogs eat vegatbles or fruits.
Thank you.

Dog can eat most fruits and vegetables. You need to stay away from onions, garlic, grapes and raisins but pretty much anything else is fair game and healthy!

Cat losing weight. My cat is only about 2 years, she is female. She recently got sick, she started off... (8000 views)

Cat's foot is swollen. His left back foot is swollen and his paw. Ever since it was swollen he has been... (5826 views)

Lethargic shih tzu My dog came home from the cottage this weekend and is acting very odd. He walks a... (20655 views)

Dog can't poop. okay hi how r u doing? my little dog she is a puppy she is 8 months she cant booboo... (12686 views)

Cat is sleeping a lot. My cat has been sleeping a lot in the last two days. Want play. Will eat a little.... (7048 views)

Parvo virus vaccine question. can dogs get parvo even if they are vaccinated?... (8075 views)

Incontinent after exercise. Sporadically over the course of the past year or 15 months Keeley will have... (13031 views)

Garlic or Vinegar for fleas? My little Lady has been to the vet and has received a flea treatment that went... (8743 views)

Hypothermic dog. Two days ago my black lab pup fell threw some ice, he was in the water for about 5... (7636 views)

Ear mite treatment for dogs and cats. Hello, I just noticed the other day that my cat and dog has alot of ... (7849 views)