Can dogs eat fruits and vegetables?

Breed: Mixed
Can dogs eat vegatbles or fruits.
Thank you.

Dog can eat most fruits and vegetables. You need to stay away from onions, garlic, grapes and raisins but pretty much anything else is fair game and healthy!

Guinea pig losing teeth. its mouth is sore and can only chew mashed up food its loosing his teeth to its not... (9011 views)

Incontinence she will be lying on the floor and she just pees and does not know or realize she... (8767 views)

TPO success rate. WHat is the degree of success from triple... (8083 views)

Dog with small pink lump. My dog has a smallish lump on her back which is sort of pinkish in colour but dosn't... (19333 views)

Grove snail care. Dear Dr. Marie, Hi. My snail has been burying himself lately, so whenever I want... (12123 views)

Dog died after injections. Our 12 yo 12 lb healthy mini dachsund fell off our bed in the middle of the night.... (5705 views)

Two gerbils fighting. i have a gerbil that i got and i put it with my other gerbil and they were fiting... (8285 views)

Peeing in house and throwing up. My dog has not woke us up to be let ouside since he has been house trained. A... (45810 views)

Frontline Plus and Advantage Multi? Can I give my dog Advantage Multi plus the Frontline Plus. I know the Advantage... (17001 views)

Dog ate a grape. Hi, My 2 year old miniature schnauzer ate a red seedless grape about 20 minutes... (11598 views)