Frontline and Revolution safe for pregnant dogs.

Breed: yorkie
Dr. Marie my poor yorkie is pregnet and she got flees from my sisters new dog what can i use to kill them without hurting her puppies

Related Article: Your Pet Has Fleas!

This has been a bad year for fleas! Personally I think we are seeing more and more fleas each year because there are so many products out there that only kill some of the fleas and not all of them. Therefore, fleas are getting resistant to some of the products out there.

I don't recommend any flea products that you can buy at the pet store.

Flea products that are effective include:

Frontline and Revolution both have labels that say they are safe to use in pregnant animals.

Advantage is believed to be safe for pregnant animals but it is not on the label that it is.

Vasculitis and skin infection. Hey Dr. Marie, We've got a doberman with a hard-to-diagnose skin issue. Usually... (18480 views)

Pomeranian in pain. I have a 4 year old pom. All of a sudden, 3 weeks ago he started having abdominal... (15995 views)

Dog ate Zoloft. please answer this question, please.. my dog chloe has eaten my anti depressants i... (53675 views)

Puppy Strangles. litter of 12 puppies were born on April 13th and now 4 are showing signs of lumps... (8139 views)

Allergic reaction. Last night my dog went outside and came back in with a red, irritated mouth. ... (56817 views)

Bumps on belly and vomiting. MY NEO IS AROUND 2 MONTHS OLD,NOT YET VACCINATED. FOR SOME DAYS BOILS ARE... (7753 views)

Dog licking everything My dog has recently started compulsivley licking his paws/us/anything else he can... (14999 views)

Lump with hole and something moving in it. Hi, i just got a new kitten 3 days ago, this morning i woke up and picked her up and... (13287 views)

Low fat foods and tripe for pancreatitis. My 3 yr old Golden who was on Orijen for 2 years had a pancreatitis attack about 6... (24436 views)

Cat can't move tail or legs. My girlfriend's family saved a cat viciously attacked by dogs in the street in... (28251 views)