Frontline and Revolution safe for pregnant dogs.

Breed: yorkie
Dr. Marie my poor yorkie is pregnet and she got flees from my sisters new dog what can i use to kill them without hurting her puppies

Related Article: Your Pet Has Fleas!

This has been a bad year for fleas! Personally I think we are seeing more and more fleas each year because there are so many products out there that only kill some of the fleas and not all of them. Therefore, fleas are getting resistant to some of the products out there.

I don't recommend any flea products that you can buy at the pet store.

Flea products that are effective include:

Frontline and Revolution both have labels that say they are safe to use in pregnant animals.

Advantage is believed to be safe for pregnant animals but it is not on the label that it is.

Vet drained cyst. A few months back my dog developed a blocked sweat gland. My former vet basically... (9058 views)

Sore head from bow. Hello, My dog got her bow caught and it ripped the hair out of the top of her head.... (8052 views)

Red sores on mouth. My dog has developed sores or bubbley looking things round her mouth. They get... (17591 views)

Dog shedding. Why is our dog shedding so... (11009 views)

Bromonidine (like amitraz) toxicity. MY DOG SWALLOWED SOME BRIMONIDINE TARTRATE OPHTHALMIC 5 ML SHE IS VERY WEAK AND... (16585 views)

Dog with small pink lump. My dog has a smallish lump on her back which is sort of pinkish in colour but dosn't... (20763 views)

Eye medicine for my cat. We adopted A domestic short haired cat from our local animal shelter. He had an eye... (10520 views)

Bump on dog's ear. I noticed that the flap of my dog's ear has this pimple like bump on it. you can't... (22399 views)

Pomeranian in pain. I have a 4 year old pom. All of a sudden, 3 weeks ago he started having abdominal... (18193 views)

Ovarian remnant syndrome. Hi there, We had our beautiful, angel, female kitten spayed just over one month... (7945 views)