Frontline and Revolution safe for pregnant dogs.

Breed: yorkie
Dr. Marie my poor yorkie is pregnet and she got flees from my sisters new dog what can i use to kill them without hurting her puppies

Related Article: Your Pet Has Fleas!

This has been a bad year for fleas! Personally I think we are seeing more and more fleas each year because there are so many products out there that only kill some of the fleas and not all of them. Therefore, fleas are getting resistant to some of the products out there.

I don't recommend any flea products that you can buy at the pet store.

Flea products that are effective include:

Frontline and Revolution both have labels that say they are safe to use in pregnant animals.

Advantage is believed to be safe for pregnant animals but it is not on the label that it is.

Brain tumor or epilepsy? Hi Dr. Marie I have a yellow lab named Sam He experienced seizures twice... (10004 views)

Cat has an itchy head. Hello, my cat's head is very itchy. She has been wearing a e-collar for a year... (9498 views)

Bloated abdomen in hamster. Hi....our pet hamster buddy is extremely bloated. We have had him for a year and a... (77259 views)

Mycoplasma in rats. Hi, my name is Ann and I have two rats, Pinky and Roc. Unfortunately, one has... (9998 views)

Small puppy. Rnt? Hi, I just purchased a purebred BullMastiff puppy. He is very happy and seems to... (27876 views)

Is celery safe for rabbits? is it okey to feed my rabbits celery? i did research on what veggies to feed my... (9364 views)

Interstitial cystitis. My cat has had reoccurring Cystitis. She strains when going to the toilet,... (5143 views)

Guinea pig breathing problems. I'm not sure if you can answer this. My Guinea Pig was breathing very loud and fast.... (14340 views)

Tumor grew back. Hello, Our cat Chester had a tumor removed, sarcoma, about the size of a large golf... (5023 views)

Kitten has diarrhea Hi, my four month old cat has not stopped doing runny poos since i have had her. i... (8141 views)