Frontline and Revolution safe for pregnant dogs.

Breed: yorkie
Dr. Marie my poor yorkie is pregnet and she got flees from my sisters new dog what can i use to kill them without hurting her puppies

Related Article: Your Pet Has Fleas!

This has been a bad year for fleas! Personally I think we are seeing more and more fleas each year because there are so many products out there that only kill some of the fleas and not all of them. Therefore, fleas are getting resistant to some of the products out there.

I don't recommend any flea products that you can buy at the pet store.

Flea products that are effective include:

Frontline and Revolution both have labels that say they are safe to use in pregnant animals.

Advantage is believed to be safe for pregnant animals but it is not on the label that it is.

Ringworm treatment in cat. First, thank you for your previous help with my questions. I have 2 issues with... (16025 views)

Grade 5 heart murmur. Hello, my 12 year old beagle just recently went into the vet for a check up and the... (11139 views)

Fly bites on dog's ears. My dogs are having problems with fly, on their ears what should I do, to help them. ... (8259 views)

Corn in dog food. Is corn in dog food bad for him? And I also have a maltese that is 3 years old. Is... (4364 views)

Accidently cut dog's skin i was giving my dog a hair cut with a small pair of sissors and was trimming around... (18225 views)

Brown spot on lip of dog. Greetings, I have noticed that my cat has problem with her mouth. On the lower... (9996 views)

Radiation danger to pets? I am currently undergoing radioactive iodine therapy and my doctor says that I need... (30765 views)

Bump near anus. My dog has what looks like a pimple or maybe an ingrown hair? It's not white like a... (28059 views)

Swollen face after tooth removal. Two months ago, Chuck (our elderly dog who's become more and more aggressive when... (20952 views)

Old dog vomiting. My dog has been throwing up food that she eats except soft stuff, she is old and she... (14311 views)