Frontline and Revolution safe for pregnant dogs.

Breed: yorkie
Dr. Marie my poor yorkie is pregnet and she got flees from my sisters new dog what can i use to kill them without hurting her puppies

Related Article: Your Pet Has Fleas!

This has been a bad year for fleas! Personally I think we are seeing more and more fleas each year because there are so many products out there that only kill some of the fleas and not all of them. Therefore, fleas are getting resistant to some of the products out there.

I don't recommend any flea products that you can buy at the pet store.

Flea products that are effective include:

Frontline and Revolution both have labels that say they are safe to use in pregnant animals.

Advantage is believed to be safe for pregnant animals but it is not on the label that it is.

Cracked Toe Nail. My dog cracked his nail horizontally at the base of the nail. Is there something I... (10182 views)

Can dogs eat carrots? hi i have a rabbit and a dog. the dog is a shoodle cross between shitzu and a... (13753 views)

How to stop dog from scratching. I bought a cone for my dog because he has a sore on his eye that he keeps scratching... (17986 views)

Older cat coughing. My cat is heaving like she has a hairball, but nothing is coming up. She is still... (17545 views)

Excessive drooling Recently my cat, who is a little more than 15 years old, has stared excessively... (5273 views)

Cause of death? Hi Dr. Marie, I\'m sorry that I can\'t afford to pay for an answer, but your... (5358 views)

Can't move back legs. I hope you reply quick my dog is dragging both of his back legs he cant stand up but... (19958 views)

Golden retriever coughing. This weekend I was dog sitting for my dad's three dogs while he was out of town.... (10941 views)

Dog's urine smells unusual. A few days ago I noticed that my dog's urine smells a bit strong. I can't really... (136131 views)

Kitten urinating in house. we adopted a 4 month old kitten 3 weeks ago. yesterday he urinated on my husbands... (6080 views)