Swollen dog testicles.

Breed: pit bull
can dogs get testuculer or prostate cancers? my dog has swollen testicles, and is acting likes he don't feel too well

Here are some possible reasons for swollen testicles in dogs:

• An infection in the skin of the scrotum.

• Trauma i.e. if they were hit or damaged in some way.

• Testicular torsion. This is a very serious condition.

• An infection called brucellosis

• Contact irritation - i.e. if he sat in something that burned him or irritated the testicles.

• An insect sting on the testicles.

Dogs can get tumors in their testicles but usually we will only see one testicle that is enlarged. It is also very unusual to see a testicular tumor in a young dog.

In any case it sounds like he is very uncomfortable and I would advise that he sees a vet right away!

Cat can't move tail or legs. My girlfriend's family saved a cat viciously attacked by dogs in the street in... (28891 views)

Dog coughing. We let our dog do her business in the backyard. However, we are currently in the... (50255 views)

Surgery on 14 year old dog. Chyna has in the past few months developed a mass or cluster of lumps that are dark... (13431 views)

Dog ate Zoloft. please answer this question, please.. my dog chloe has eaten my anti depressants i... (56062 views)

Severe arthritis and leaking urine. Hi we have a 13 year old dog with long term hip dysplasia. he has cartrophen once a... (14067 views)

Diarrhea question. My 10 year old malamute just got up off the living room floor, leaving behind a... (9386 views)

Dog licking at penis. Hi doc- Little background- Austin is 4- very active, outgoing. He has Addison's... (278151 views)

Does dog saliva heal a wound? Is there any truth to the old wive's tale that when your dog instinctlively licks a... (8703 views)

Megacolon cat with problems. Addie was diagnosed with megacolon at age 2. The vet prescribed medications - I... (9641 views)

How long for Frontline to work An older cat has been living under my porch for a while. I am interested in bringing... (10377 views)