Swollen dog testicles.

Breed: pit bull
can dogs get testuculer or prostate cancers? my dog has swollen testicles, and is acting likes he don't feel too well

Here are some possible reasons for swollen testicles in dogs:

• An infection in the skin of the scrotum.

• Trauma i.e. if they were hit or damaged in some way.

• Testicular torsion. This is a very serious condition.

• An infection called brucellosis

• Contact irritation - i.e. if he sat in something that burned him or irritated the testicles.

• An insect sting on the testicles.

Dogs can get tumors in their testicles but usually we will only see one testicle that is enlarged. It is also very unusual to see a testicular tumor in a young dog.

In any case it sounds like he is very uncomfortable and I would advise that he sees a vet right away!

cat with trouble breathing I have a cat named Bunny, she is about 4 or 5 years old, she is a little over... (24881 views)

My dog is grieving. Good Day Dr. In March of 2011 we lost Lucy (Coton du Tulear) to heart disease. ... (13710 views)

Sick Golden Dr., I try to keep this short: My kids golden, 7+ years old, got lyme like 3... (6503 views)

Dog leaking urine. Good Evening. Charlot is a rescued dog so I do know his history prior to his new... (12561 views)

Overdose of Xanax. Can forty .5 mg pills of Alprazolam Kill a 6 pound chihuahua? came home and found my... (78250 views)

Kittens with diarrhea We have kept the 5 kittens born to our momma cat. [they will be "fixed" when it is... (10182 views)

Swollen lip My cat gets frequent and sudden swelling on her face (her bottom lip usually but... (13178 views)

Coughing. Antifungals. My seven year old, male Lab cross, Nero, has a strange condition that I have not... (7366 views)

Praziquantal safe in pregnancy? She has been wormed and I also have wormer I do every six months but recently I have... (8758 views)

Do dogs get sciatica? Hi, about three weeks ago zues' back legs seemed week and clumsy and he was dripping... (13302 views)