Swollen dog testicles.

Breed: pit bull
can dogs get testuculer or prostate cancers? my dog has swollen testicles, and is acting likes he don't feel too well

Here are some possible reasons for swollen testicles in dogs:

• An infection in the skin of the scrotum.

• Trauma i.e. if they were hit or damaged in some way.

• Testicular torsion. This is a very serious condition.

• An infection called brucellosis

• Contact irritation - i.e. if he sat in something that burned him or irritated the testicles.

• An insect sting on the testicles.

Dogs can get tumors in their testicles but usually we will only see one testicle that is enlarged. It is also very unusual to see a testicular tumor in a young dog.

In any case it sounds like he is very uncomfortable and I would advise that he sees a vet right away!

Is this a chest tumor? Hello. My active, normal weight and wonderful female Siamese began coughing... (14981 views)

Dog is paralyzed. How are you? I have been reading lots of articles at your site and they help me... (7451 views)

Hind end pain in beagle. I'm wondering if we need a set of fresh eyes about this ongoing situation, perhaps a... (25906 views)

Dog ate Zoloft. please answer this question, please.. my dog chloe has eaten my anti depressants i... (63060 views)

Vomiting and diarrhea every two weeks. I adopted my yorkiepoo from a local shelter in 12/2012. From that time until a few... (14006 views)

Rabies from my dog? my 70 days old cocker spaniel bit my toe and there ws little bleeding and i cleaned... (7244 views)

Coughing and sneezing dog. I have a three month old teacup Yorkie. He had a check up last week and got his... (31726 views)

Roundworm in cats. my kitten has round worm and i can't afford a trip to the vet can you please offer... (7884 views)

Dog has wound under arm. I was wondering how I would go about dressing an area on my dog under her arm? It... (11819 views)

Ovarian remnant Hi, We have a spayed cat that has been showing signs of being on heat on and off... (12517 views)