Swollen dog testicles.

Breed: pit bull
can dogs get testuculer or prostate cancers? my dog has swollen testicles, and is acting likes he don't feel too well

Here are some possible reasons for swollen testicles in dogs:

• An infection in the skin of the scrotum.

• Trauma i.e. if they were hit or damaged in some way.

• Testicular torsion. This is a very serious condition.

• An infection called brucellosis

• Contact irritation - i.e. if he sat in something that burned him or irritated the testicles.

• An insect sting on the testicles.

Dogs can get tumors in their testicles but usually we will only see one testicle that is enlarged. It is also very unusual to see a testicular tumor in a young dog.

In any case it sounds like he is very uncomfortable and I would advise that he sees a vet right away!

Is kennel cough contagious to people? hi my 3 year old standard poodle went to the groomer on wed and today he was... (11646 views)

Limping after cat fight. Hello, My cat recently had a fight with another cat. Now he is limping on his left... (11077 views)

Vomiting Dog. I contacted you about Little White Dog on April 24. She had had an exploratory to... (19681 views)

Biting her paws. my dog is biting her paws why is she? she had fleas but we gave her a pill so when... (6908 views)

Ketoconazole, Heartgard, Comfortis. Good morning. Well this is kind of a follow-up question on Poppi. I wrote to you on... (6443 views)

Bulldog losing hair. hello, I have a 3 year old english bulldog that has had skin issues since he was... (20437 views)

Is diaphragmatic hernia causing problems? My 15 year old doggie, Pepper has been diagnosed with a diaphragmatic hernia & the... (6340 views)

Dog leaking urine. Good Evening. Charlot is a rescued dog so I do know his history prior to his new... (13429 views)

Small Russian Blue Cat. I have a Russian Blue who has recently turned 4 years old (we have had him since 6... (10167 views)

8 month old kitten producing milk. Hi. My 5 month old kitten (Macy) has been trying to nurse from my 8 month old cat... (5841 views)