Swollen dog testicles.

Breed: pit bull
can dogs get testuculer or prostate cancers? my dog has swollen testicles, and is acting likes he don't feel too well

Here are some possible reasons for swollen testicles in dogs:

• An infection in the skin of the scrotum.

• Trauma i.e. if they were hit or damaged in some way.

• Testicular torsion. This is a very serious condition.

• An infection called brucellosis

• Contact irritation - i.e. if he sat in something that burned him or irritated the testicles.

• An insect sting on the testicles.

Dogs can get tumors in their testicles but usually we will only see one testicle that is enlarged. It is also very unusual to see a testicular tumor in a young dog.

In any case it sounds like he is very uncomfortable and I would advise that he sees a vet right away!

Cosequin questions Deja has been X-rayed and the vet here has informed me he has arthritis in his left... (13704 views)

See the vet for dog bite? Daisy was bitten my my other dog in 2 places. It bled moderately and I gently bathed... (4604 views)

Hypoglycemia and food coming from nose. Walter began sneezing this morning. The sneezing became worse and he was soaked... (7613 views)

Tapeworms in cat. I've been using drontal deworming xl tablets to treat my cat with tapeworms also... (7245 views)

Trifexis overdose? I think my Beagle gulped down my Coonhound's Trifexis dose. The Beage just had his... (28023 views)

Guinea Pig heat cycle. my female guinea pig has a swollen vulva which is very red. this happens once every... (32000 views)

Seizures and vomiting. Sunday 11 pm to midnight Klyde had his first gran mal seizure during which he... (43680 views)

Doesn't like s/d. My dog has bladder stones(a lot) and was put on Hills Prescription diet s/d Canine... (10317 views)

Boxer grinding teeth. my fixed female boxer has recently started grinding her teeth. she seems to do this... (51022 views)

Cancer in ear. Cat died. I recently put our beloved cat Benny to sleep after a tragic event that I am... (11362 views)