Bloody pee in dalmatian.

Breed: dalmation

what does it mean when his pee has blood in it? what should i do ?

Blood in urine is always an indication that it's time to see the vet.

For a Dalmatian, it's very possible that there are bladder stones or crystals present. Dalmatians can be prone to getting something called urate stones. Sometimes if we catch them early enough they can be treated with medication and possibly special food (like Hill's U/D). But sometimes, if left too long, they can form stones and make surgery a necessity.

Another possibility is a bladder infection. If this is the case then he will need antibiotics prescribed by the vet.

There are other less likely possibilities such as a prostate infection (if he is not neutered) or a bladder tumor.

I'd advise a vet check as soon as you can!

Chihuahua with loose teeth. My Chihuahua's teeth are starting to get very loose. She is only two years old,... (13650 views)

Drinking and urinating more. Approx. 6 yrs old or older, part Rodesian Ridgeback, 69 pounds. He was a stray and... (5821 views)

Dog barked during euthanasia. Hi Why most likley did my dog bark out when the vet put him to sleep. I thought... (15087 views)

Stuck together - pregnant? Please help, my two dogs were stuck together today,I think she's pregnant. I'm... (15322 views)

Wound on cat's leg. Sydney is an indoor/outdoor cat. Last week he got a cut on his front leg. I was... (23251 views)

Blue lump on dog's belly. Around Christmas, I noticed a blue-tinted bump, about 3 mm in diameter, on my dog's... (27479 views)

Lumps on hamster. Hi , my hamster is all covered with lumps , some of them are bleeding,and new ones... (11621 views)

Artificial sweetener ingestion. This morning I ate an atkins bar for breakfast. I left the wrapper on the couch and... (42204 views)

Itchy mouth in a dog. For quite sometime now she has been experiencing something that is irritating her... (71790 views)

Cerenia and buprenorphine My 18 year old cat was given a shot of cerenia and then 12 hours later I gave her... (13463 views)