Bloody pee in dalmatian.

Breed: dalmation

what does it mean when his pee has blood in it? what should i do ?

Blood in urine is always an indication that it's time to see the vet.

For a Dalmatian, it's very possible that there are bladder stones or crystals present. Dalmatians can be prone to getting something called urate stones. Sometimes if we catch them early enough they can be treated with medication and possibly special food (like Hill's U/D). But sometimes, if left too long, they can form stones and make surgery a necessity.

Another possibility is a bladder infection. If this is the case then he will need antibiotics prescribed by the vet.

There are other less likely possibilities such as a prostate infection (if he is not neutered) or a bladder tumor.

I'd advise a vet check as soon as you can!

Can dogs eat carrots? hi i have a rabbit and a dog. the dog is a shoodle cross between shitzu and a... (13975 views)

Is URTI contagious to other cats? I have brang a new kitten home that has an upper respitory tract infection (URTI).... (8248 views)

Short of breath and runny nose. My dog is shor of breath, has a runny nose, and is shaking please help me I do not... (7408 views)

Are these lymph nodes? I noticed about 2 days ago my 4yr old cat looked like a chipmunk. I felt around her... (10464 views)

Tapazole not working. Miss Kitty who is spayed and about 13 yrs old (we rescued her) was recently... (8658 views)

Cat is licking himself and has scabs. My cat is licking him self till he bleeds and it's getting so bad that he has... (10474 views)

Yorkie has tartar on teeth. I have recently noticed that masey has tartar buildin up on her teeth, iv gave her... (8122 views)

Liver shunt or MVD Hello Dr. Maria. I have a 6 month old male Dachshund. He went in to get a neuter... (13453 views)

Megaesophagus in a puppy. I have a 7 week old lab/pit mix puppy who has been throwing up her food since we got... (8827 views)

Vomiting and diarrhea. I have a 4mo old kitten who has had diarrhea 2 days and threw up last night. No... (5757 views)