Bloody pee in dalmatian.

Breed: dalmation

what does it mean when his pee has blood in it? what should i do ?

Blood in urine is always an indication that it's time to see the vet.

For a Dalmatian, it's very possible that there are bladder stones or crystals present. Dalmatians can be prone to getting something called urate stones. Sometimes if we catch them early enough they can be treated with medication and possibly special food (like Hill's U/D). But sometimes, if left too long, they can form stones and make surgery a necessity.

Another possibility is a bladder infection. If this is the case then he will need antibiotics prescribed by the vet.

There are other less likely possibilities such as a prostate infection (if he is not neutered) or a bladder tumor.

I'd advise a vet check as soon as you can!

Is kennel cough contagious to people? hi my 3 year old standard poodle went to the groomer on wed and today he was... (13143 views)

Cat drooling a lot. emmy has started to drool as of last night. she is drooling a lot. she has never... (172864 views)

Wound on cat. My father's cat Jerry is 3 year old neutered male DSH who is up-to-date on all... (7339 views)

Painful after grooming. My dog, Codey (6 yr old rescue cockapoo) went to the groomer yesterday to get... (24951 views)

Wobbly drooling kitten. I have a 6 month old tabby and a few days ago he started walking almost bow legged... (17124 views)

Rimady and kidney disease. I took my dog to the vet because she yelped when I rubbed her belly above her... (10940 views)

Leave light on for dog? Is it necessary to leave the lights on for your dog when you go out in the evening... (40931 views)

Bad breath in puppy. My two month maltese male puppy has really bad breath, what can I do? I'm worrying... (7230 views)

Red swollen paw. My cat's paw is red and swollen. The middle toes are swelling so they appear to be... (22166 views)

Bald spots on cat's legs. I moved from Los Angeles to St.Louis with my cat. For a few months now I've noticed... (29042 views)