Bloody pee in dalmatian.

Breed: dalmation

what does it mean when his pee has blood in it? what should i do ?

Blood in urine is always an indication that it's time to see the vet.

For a Dalmatian, it's very possible that there are bladder stones or crystals present. Dalmatians can be prone to getting something called urate stones. Sometimes if we catch them early enough they can be treated with medication and possibly special food (like Hill's U/D). But sometimes, if left too long, they can form stones and make surgery a necessity.

Another possibility is a bladder infection. If this is the case then he will need antibiotics prescribed by the vet.

There are other less likely possibilities such as a prostate infection (if he is not neutered) or a bladder tumor.

I'd advise a vet check as soon as you can!

Puppies with dandruff. We got 5 puppies from a friend of mine and the puppies have hair loss itching and it... (6407 views)

Watery diarrhea. My cat has had consistent diarrhea and vomiting for some time. Her vet began... (4628 views)

Dog ate dark chocolate candy. Bo ate an 8 oz. package of See's chocolate brittle (12 one inch pieces of toffee... (7624 views)

Is Frontline working for fleas? I live in Iowa and rescued a black Pug from a family in July. The previous owner... (17151 views)

Clumsy,wobbly yorkiepoo. My son put my 11 month old yorkiepoo outside yesterday and he didn't let him back in... (12763 views)

Sick, limping puppy. Good Evening I know my puppy needs to go to the vet however the vet will not be... (7878 views)

6 month puppy drinks a lot. I got Bentley at 3 months old. Since the beginning I always felt as if he was... (27162 views)

Pug died suddenly. My 8 year old female pug just died. My husband came home from work and she had... (22735 views)

4 year old cat not eating. My 4 year old cat, who normally is a great eater, isn't eating much at all. She... (5640 views)

Kitten strangled himself. My kitten just strangled himself and his tounge was blue,hanging out, limp,not... (10854 views)