Bloody pee in dalmatian.

Breed: dalmation

what does it mean when his pee has blood in it? what should i do ?

Blood in urine is always an indication that it's time to see the vet.

For a Dalmatian, it's very possible that there are bladder stones or crystals present. Dalmatians can be prone to getting something called urate stones. Sometimes if we catch them early enough they can be treated with medication and possibly special food (like Hill's U/D). But sometimes, if left too long, they can form stones and make surgery a necessity.

Another possibility is a bladder infection. If this is the case then he will need antibiotics prescribed by the vet.

There are other less likely possibilities such as a prostate infection (if he is not neutered) or a bladder tumor.

I'd advise a vet check as soon as you can!

Kittens have tapeworm. Hello, About 4-5 weeks ago I adopted 2 12 week old kittens. They are littermates... (36685 views)

Dental problems and weight loss. i think she has a bad tooth,lost of weight,not eating her regular food,gave her rice... (17152 views)

Dog was limping and death. My dog was favoring his left front leg and he is an outside dog with lots of energy,... (15707 views)

Heart enlargement? Hi I have a female terrier dog, Fido and she is 9 years old. Couple of months ago my... (6518 views)

Ivermectin toxicity in a cat. My kitten and I live in Democractic Republic of Congo. Today, a vet administered an... (13566 views)

Pitbull with rash Mister has been treated all his life for a skin rash he has. Before this year he... (11388 views)

Heart rate for a cat. Dear Dr.Marie I was just wondering THE TRUTH behind what a cats average heart... (11962 views)

Dog unable to move. d help. My dog won't move at all. We got home around 435 this afternoon and she ate... (67875 views)

Puppy ate Imodium We think our 11-week-old puppy ate an Imodium. He weighs 6.5 pounds. Do we need to... (24712 views)

Muscle atrophy in a cat. Its been two weeks since my 13 yr old cat, Sweety, has been unable to walk and the 4... (25044 views)