Dog is balding.

Breed: staffordshire bull t
can any1 give advice i got a staff dog male hes 4yrs old over the last 5 days hes started goin bald on his sides by the ribs all his ears have aswel n now startin to go on his back legs by his thighs any1 know wot it mite be he doesnt scratch or its not irrating him hes never had anything like this before hes neurtred

If your dog is not itchy I can think of two possibilities that you can talk to your vet about.

One is a skin mite called demodex.

The second is something called seasonal flank alopecia.

It will be quite easy for your vet to determine if there is demodex by doing a simple test called a skin scraping.

Kitten panting. My previous cats lived to be 18 yrs, so it's a long time since I had a young one. ... (7204 views)

Swollen muzzle in cat. Hello, I gave my cat food this morning and when she went to eat it, she made this... (10952 views)

Wheezing kitten. Hi! I found Trinity a week or two ago. She was very friendly but looked (and... (9628 views)

Dog weak slow and shaking. My dog has become not interest in anything and has become very weak and has very... (16321 views)

what kind of dog to get Hi Please help! I want to get my Golden Retriever (male) a friend, but not... (7915 views)

Mark on dog's nose. Hello! My dog is a Toy Fox Terrier (5 years old). He is a typical hyperactive toy... (5895 views)

Seizures and vomiting. Sunday 11 pm to midnight Klyde had his first gran mal seizure during which he... (46906 views)

Vomiting and red skin. Dr. Marie My buddy Bobber is sick. He is currently seeing a vet. I read a Q and A... (8558 views)

MRI for trouble standing? My dog Odie is paralyzed on the right side. No symptoms, no warnings, one night we... (12302 views)

Black stuff in cat's ears. Hi Dr. Marie. My cat Thelma (who happens to be male and nearly 15) has had an issue... (38480 views)