Dog is balding.

Breed: staffordshire bull t
can any1 give advice i got a staff dog male hes 4yrs old over the last 5 days hes started goin bald on his sides by the ribs all his ears have aswel n now startin to go on his back legs by his thighs any1 know wot it mite be he doesnt scratch or its not irrating him hes never had anything like this before hes neurtred

If your dog is not itchy I can think of two possibilities that you can talk to your vet about.

One is a skin mite called demodex.

The second is something called seasonal flank alopecia.

It will be quite easy for your vet to determine if there is demodex by doing a simple test called a skin scraping.

Kitten with diarrhea. My cat is being lethargic her poop is runny she isnt eating much or drinking much... (6329 views)

Abdominal mass in a cat. My husband and I put down our Ivy today. It was rather sudden and unexpected and... (45840 views)

Guinea pig with mammary tumor. what does a large open lump on a guinea pigs tit mean? the tit has gone!... (12736 views)

Cat vomited 5 times. I came home this morning and i found about 5 vomit spots in my living room. when i... (40500 views)

Sneezing dog. I have two yorkiepoo's that were around a dog that had distemper parvo ( he was not... (12028 views)

Itchy spot on thigh. my dog has started scratching his inner hind leg on one side and he licked and... (5225 views)

Peeing in house. My cat has recently started urinating outside of her litter box again. She is about... (8162 views)

Young dog with loose stool. I fed my dog PURINA and switched quickly to ORIJEN 6 FISH. Dogs stool became... (11959 views)

Chemical castration of dogs. What would be the benefits of Zinc neutering using Zinc Gluconate offered by Ark... (13361 views)

Peeing orange and losing weight. I have a village dog, I think he is dying, I don't know what to do. I always feed... (17450 views)