Dog is balding.

Breed: staffordshire bull t
can any1 give advice i got a staff dog male hes 4yrs old over the last 5 days hes started goin bald on his sides by the ribs all his ears have aswel n now startin to go on his back legs by his thighs any1 know wot it mite be he doesnt scratch or its not irrating him hes never had anything like this before hes neurtred

If your dog is not itchy I can think of two possibilities that you can talk to your vet about.

One is a skin mite called demodex.

The second is something called seasonal flank alopecia.

It will be quite easy for your vet to determine if there is demodex by doing a simple test called a skin scraping.

Should I spay my older dog? Greetings, I have an 8 year old female shih tzu that never had any puppies,and... (20346 views)

Is celery safe for rabbits? is it okey to feed my rabbits celery? i did research on what veggies to feed my... (12381 views)

Licking feet. My cat has suddenly been licking her back paws consistently and thumping them... (15408 views)

Pale stool and orange urine. Last Saturday night, my dog's stool started looking strange. Pale and very soft,... (9613 views)

Bleeding from penis. My Siberian Husky has been bleeding from his penis for the last 2 days, It comes and... (18528 views)

Kidney disease in a cat. First of all I am asking you because I am under extreme financial constraints right... (29001 views)

Honey for a wound. Whats your opinion on using raw honey to treat and heal my geldings staph abcesses... (10625 views)

Hamster with cushing's disease hi a am mina. i have 10 hamester. Unfortunately "blaki" (my Hamster) Maybe have... (12508 views)

Lentigo? My cat has weird dark spots on the bald part in front of the ear canal. They look... (14076 views)

Lump on jaw. OK...my cat has a lump on her neck/jaw. One vet has told me it was an... (29315 views)