Puppy biting owners.

Breed: pomeranian
My Pomeranian puppy is now four months old and last week i gave anti rabies vaccination.From then it acts differently. Even aggressive on me and cannot identify familiar persons even me.Not eating well.Always sleeping.Not Playing.Yesterday it bitten me.Is it poison for me And why our puppy is reacting like this.It not allow anybody to touch

Sorry to hear that your puppy is having problems with aggression.

It is unlikely to be related to the rabies vaccine. Rabies vaccines are killed vaccines which means that a dog cannot actually get rabies from a vaccine.

One possibility is that this is a behavioral problem. You may want to look into Cesar Milan's books on training dogs. Often a behavioral problem will start to surface as a dog nears maturity and this could be the case with your guy.

If you really do think it was coincidental with the rabies vaccine it is possible that there is some pain somewhere. It may not be that the vaccine caused pain, but perhaps the restraint in order to get his needle caused an issue with his back. If you think this is possible then another trip to the vet is a good idea.

I am a little concerned by the fact that he is not eating. It sounds like it would be a good idea to have your vet take a look at him and possibly do some blood tests to make sure there is not another problem going on.

I hope he is ok!

How long is FIP contagious? Hi Marie. Here's my situation. Adopted Charlie in August 2010. On March 1, this year... (14693 views)

Dog is licking where he was neutered. my dog is licking where he was neutered 3 years ago help asap... (7184 views)

Prednisone and Tramadol for Neck Pain. Seymour is a 7-year old black neufy/mix, 110 lbs,very strong and energetic. The... (14543 views)

Kidney problems in ferret. Hi there, I am the owner of a ferret male, 2.5 years old, who in the last week,... (11288 views)

Dog spay incision lump. My dog has a lump under her spay incision. I adopted Tiaa from a rescue group a... (75886 views)

Puppy with diarrhea. Hi, My puppy won't eat and has a soft mushy stool. I just got him Yesterday. Could... (7481 views)

Cat is hungry and has swollen tummy. Our cat seems to be hungry all the time, she is spayed, but we have just moved... (24505 views)

Sluggish Boxer My Boxer got sluggish on the 20th of March so we took him to the vets. They did... (7688 views)

Older cat losing weight. My eleven year old cat has congenital hipdisplasia however she has been happy... (21050 views)

Is my cat losing weight? My 15 year old male cat looks and feels like he has lost weight. However, his weight... (4768 views)