Puppy biting owners.

Breed: pomeranian
My Pomeranian puppy is now four months old and last week i gave anti rabies vaccination.From then it acts differently. Even aggressive on me and cannot identify familiar persons even me.Not eating well.Always sleeping.Not Playing.Yesterday it bitten me.Is it poison for me And why our puppy is reacting like this.It not allow anybody to touch

Sorry to hear that your puppy is having problems with aggression.

It is unlikely to be related to the rabies vaccine. Rabies vaccines are killed vaccines which means that a dog cannot actually get rabies from a vaccine.

One possibility is that this is a behavioral problem. You may want to look into Cesar Milan's books on training dogs. Often a behavioral problem will start to surface as a dog nears maturity and this could be the case with your guy.

If you really do think it was coincidental with the rabies vaccine it is possible that there is some pain somewhere. It may not be that the vaccine caused pain, but perhaps the restraint in order to get his needle caused an issue with his back. If you think this is possible then another trip to the vet is a good idea.

I am a little concerned by the fact that he is not eating. It sounds like it would be a good idea to have your vet take a look at him and possibly do some blood tests to make sure there is not another problem going on.

I hope he is ok!

Paralyzed dog. O.K, here is the deal. Our dog Sadie was diagnosed with a ruptured disc (L2) I... (42791 views)

Diarrhea and vomiting. My cat has had a problem with gassy diarrhea and vomiting over the past 3 weeks. My... (8572 views)

Dog pooping blood. My dog is pooping blood, but not pooping. Just blood coming out like she is... (13710 views)

Inbreeding dogs. is it true that if a female dog and her son have a relationship will the puppies... (40223 views)

Toxoplasmosis and pregnancy. Hi. I'm 15 weeks pregnant and worried about my two cats. I know how to avoid... (4287 views)

Cat struggling to breathe. It looks like my cat is struggling to breathe. I can see her chest moving up and... (12506 views)

Calicivirus questions My cat has just had all of her teeth removed because of stomatitis. My vet said... (8443 views)

Best cat foods. One cat is 13 pounds and 7 years old. He is heavy, but it doesn't look or feel like... (4502 views)

Puppy leaking urine. My puppy seems to be going pee while he sleeps .. He's 7 weeks old. Is this normal?... (8773 views)

Pregnant dog has tick disease. my dog is pregnant and she is suffering from tick disease so can i give her... (10592 views)