Puppy biting owners.

Breed: pomeranian
My Pomeranian puppy is now four months old and last week i gave anti rabies vaccination.From then it acts differently. Even aggressive on me and cannot identify familiar persons even me.Not eating well.Always sleeping.Not Playing.Yesterday it bitten me.Is it poison for me And why our puppy is reacting like this.It not allow anybody to touch

Sorry to hear that your puppy is having problems with aggression.

It is unlikely to be related to the rabies vaccine. Rabies vaccines are killed vaccines which means that a dog cannot actually get rabies from a vaccine.

One possibility is that this is a behavioral problem. You may want to look into Cesar Milan's books on training dogs. Often a behavioral problem will start to surface as a dog nears maturity and this could be the case with your guy.

If you really do think it was coincidental with the rabies vaccine it is possible that there is some pain somewhere. It may not be that the vaccine caused pain, but perhaps the restraint in order to get his needle caused an issue with his back. If you think this is possible then another trip to the vet is a good idea.

I am a little concerned by the fact that he is not eating. It sounds like it would be a good idea to have your vet take a look at him and possibly do some blood tests to make sure there is not another problem going on.

I hope he is ok!

Dog drank a mug of hot chocolate. what should i do my dog is 2,7 kg and she might die because she is SO small please... (39035 views)

Cat doesn't want to move. My cats bio: July was infested with fleas. Took two months to totally rid them from... (8101 views)

Dog bite wound. Dear Doctor, with my dog one day ago happend accident, he was in fight with another... (7754 views)

Rat Lifespan? Sick rat. My 3 yr old rat is sick. His skin feels cold, breathing is rapid and labored, eyes... (12188 views)

Sneezing dog. My 1 year old Chihuahua has been sneezing and reverse sneezing for the last couple... (27241 views)

Blue lump on dog's belly. Around Christmas, I noticed a blue-tinted bump, about 3 mm in diameter, on my dog's... (27319 views)

Peeing in the house. I would like a REAL solution to this, without the standard answers or suggestions(... (10150 views)

Trifexis overdose. My dog ate 4 tablets of Trifexis today. He seems a little quieter than usual. ... (74139 views)

Should liver biopsy be done? Dear Dr Haines, I have a 10 year old Bichon-Poodle-Maltese mix male dog (Max). ... (7922 views)

Cloudy eye with blood. My dog has what seemed to be pink eye but the blood has seeped into the iris. There... (13181 views)