Puppy biting owners.

Breed: pomeranian
My Pomeranian puppy is now four months old and last week i gave anti rabies vaccination.From then it acts differently. Even aggressive on me and cannot identify familiar persons even me.Not eating well.Always sleeping.Not Playing.Yesterday it bitten me.Is it poison for me And why our puppy is reacting like this.It not allow anybody to touch

Sorry to hear that your puppy is having problems with aggression.

It is unlikely to be related to the rabies vaccine. Rabies vaccines are killed vaccines which means that a dog cannot actually get rabies from a vaccine.

One possibility is that this is a behavioral problem. You may want to look into Cesar Milan's books on training dogs. Often a behavioral problem will start to surface as a dog nears maturity and this could be the case with your guy.

If you really do think it was coincidental with the rabies vaccine it is possible that there is some pain somewhere. It may not be that the vaccine caused pain, but perhaps the restraint in order to get his needle caused an issue with his back. If you think this is possible then another trip to the vet is a good idea.

I am a little concerned by the fact that he is not eating. It sounds like it would be a good idea to have your vet take a look at him and possibly do some blood tests to make sure there is not another problem going on.

I hope he is ok!

Cat with bloody diarrhea iam also a vet from pakistan.i want to ask that if a cat has bloody diarrhoea;wat i... (6733 views)

Pine bedding and gerbils. Hi, We noticed that our gerbil was lethargic, eyes closed, breathing rapidly. I... (7557 views)

Pug died suddenly. Aloha, Our beloved Pug Tobi passed away unexpectedly on Wednesday and as much as I... (7787 views)

Small puppy. Rnt? Hi, I just purchased a purebred BullMastiff puppy. He is very happy and seems to... (27105 views)

Why did 15 year old dog die? Hello, My dog was 15 years old and she just recently died last thursday. My mother... (14298 views)

How long is FIP contagious? Hi Marie. Here's my situation. Adopted Charlie in August 2010. On March 1, this year... (14936 views)

Deaf and pooping in house. My cat is now about 15 years old and is in relatively good condition apart from the... (10072 views)

Painful dog. I have a small dog, under 20 pounds, that I rescued off the street in Mexico. I'm... (7565 views)

Dog with bad breath. im from philippines, i really sleep at bed every night with my dog.the problem is, i... (9321 views)

Bloated stomach in Papillion. my dog had a bloated stomach and had trouble going to the bathroom and the next day... (23699 views)