Puppy biting owners.

Breed: pomeranian
My Pomeranian puppy is now four months old and last week i gave anti rabies vaccination.From then it acts differently. Even aggressive on me and cannot identify familiar persons even me.Not eating well.Always sleeping.Not Playing.Yesterday it bitten me.Is it poison for me And why our puppy is reacting like this.It not allow anybody to touch

Sorry to hear that your puppy is having problems with aggression.

It is unlikely to be related to the rabies vaccine. Rabies vaccines are killed vaccines which means that a dog cannot actually get rabies from a vaccine.

One possibility is that this is a behavioral problem. You may want to look into Cesar Milan's books on training dogs. Often a behavioral problem will start to surface as a dog nears maturity and this could be the case with your guy.

If you really do think it was coincidental with the rabies vaccine it is possible that there is some pain somewhere. It may not be that the vaccine caused pain, but perhaps the restraint in order to get his needle caused an issue with his back. If you think this is possible then another trip to the vet is a good idea.

I am a little concerned by the fact that he is not eating. It sounds like it would be a good idea to have your vet take a look at him and possibly do some blood tests to make sure there is not another problem going on.

I hope he is ok!

Vomiting kitten My 4 month old kitten was fine 3 days ago, then she suddenly regurgitated her... (16409 views)

Beagle with neck pain. I have an 8-yr. old (9 in March) female beagle. Almost a month ago, one morning she... (14110 views)

Blue lump on dog's belly. Around Christmas, I noticed a blue-tinted bump, about 3 mm in diameter, on my dog's... (24537 views)

Grade 5 heart murmur in kitten. I raise and show Devon Rexes. I have a litter of 6 kittens that were 8 weeks old... (10558 views)

Rabbit thymoma? Okay. Hi. I'm very concerned about my bun. I have gone to the vet twice. The first... (20390 views)

Guinea pig-Scab and itchy. my guinea pig is scratching a sore what is wrong with... (10788 views)

Wobbly boxer My 3 year old male boxer has several issues. A couple weeks ago he was lethargic... (18467 views)

Vomited up chew toy. My dog had diarrhea and threw up last night. She's crated at night and when I got... (19688 views)

Cat has scabs on neck. Hi! My cat wont stop scratching himself..he is an indoor cat and it just randomly... (12411 views)

Bleeding anal glands. My dog has been having blood drip from his rear. My vet has expressed his anal... (10005 views)