Itchy dog.

Breed: Husky
Desirae was gave to us,she was dirty and i belive she was kept outside,when we got her home she was scratching a lot, after two long warm baths with oatmeal fle and tick shampoo!! She is still itching on the top of her back in the middle of her body? I have never had a female dog before is this normal??

The vast majority of the time, when a dog is itchy in this area, the reason is fleas.

I get SUPER frustrated with some of the flea products that are out there. If you are using an OTC product (i.e purchased at somewhere other than the vet's) then these are not likely to work.

This article, especially the second half, will really help you:

Your pet has fleas.

Limping kitten my kitten has started losing alot of weight and he is limping. his back left paw is... (9900 views)

Newborn puppy not eating. Well yesterday my presious had puppys she had two, and about two to three hours... (9589 views)

Cat is getting lazy. Not urgent. Snowy used to play with paper and bottle tops and whatever else he could... (11884 views)

Limping boston terrier. hi my boston terrier wont put any weight on his back right foot. It started of only... (23115 views)

Bump on cat's ear. Hello, I have found a red bump inside of my cat's ear, it is semi-soft and feels... (22674 views)

Large mammary glands. Our dog is a black + tan kelpie and has just had her first litter of puppies, six in... (10634 views)

Testicles are swollen. Bingo was hit from behind by a car mon nite. He got several cuts on 1 side of face,... (16758 views)

Swelling inside leg. I got my beagle from a beagle rescue, so I don't know too much about her background... (24151 views)

Spay a nursing cat? Our kitty gave birth to three kittens 10 days ago and is already in heat. Is it... (9466 views)

Diabetic cat with seizures. I've inherited a diabetic cat with a history of seizures. Since bringing him home,... (20083 views)