My hamster bites my friends.

Breed: Syrian Hamster
My hamster dosent bite me ever, he only bites other people.

He has never ever bitten me but when my friends come round he bites them.

Why does he bite them and not me ???

Your hamster probably doesn't feel as safe with your friends as he does with you.

You may find this previously asked question helpful to you:

Why is my hamster biting me?

Does my puppy have a UTI? My puggle puppy usually tells me when she has to go out. But for the past two-three... (12445 views)

Dog can't poop. okay hi how r u doing? my little dog she is a puppy she is 8 months she cant booboo... (16140 views)

My dog twisted her back. Dear Dr. Marie, Hope you are well. I was contacting you in hopes that you could... (38151 views)

Leave light on for dog? Is it necessary to leave the lights on for your dog when you go out in the evening... (38365 views)

Supraglan for Cushing's? My dog was recently diagnosed with Cushing's disease. He has been drinking a lot of... (18046 views)

Milk coming out of squirrel's nose. I have an orphaned squirrel that doesn't have his eyes open yet. He has aspirated... (13660 views)

How to remove stitches Hi Thanks for the feedback last week. Your advice saved our dogs life. Ok we... (27204 views)

Golden retriever coughing. This weekend I was dog sitting for my dad's three dogs while he was out of town.... (12660 views)

Sard Oxy Plus. My cat accidently stood in some Sard Oxy Plus stain remover then licked her paws and... (9276 views)

Dog ate a grape. Hi, My 2 year old miniature schnauzer ate a red seedless grape about 20 minutes... (12870 views)