My hamster bites my friends.

Breed: Syrian Hamster
My hamster dosent bite me ever, he only bites other people.

He has never ever bitten me but when my friends come round he bites them.

Why does he bite them and not me ???

Your hamster probably doesn't feel as safe with your friends as he does with you.

You may find this previously asked question helpful to you:

Why is my hamster biting me?

Wheezing kitten. Hi! I found Trinity a week or two ago. She was very friendly but looked (and... (10386 views)

Sore leg in a cat. I recently moved from a ranch house to townhouse(steps) in another city. Winston is... (34333 views)

Needs anal glands done again. I just took Chloe to the vet last weekend because she was skooting and her vet... (10151 views)

cat with bald belly Dr Marie, My cat has recently started loosing the hair on her belly her tummy is... (13089 views)

Drinking more and thirsty LILI, 7.5 YRS OLD, HAS STARTED WETTING HER BED AND SHE HAS AN UNENDING THIRST AND... (17466 views)

Polysporin on cats? My cat is 21 years old. I HAVE had her to the vet 3 times now with open sores on... (79490 views)

Feral cat with eye infection. We have a feral cat that was born in our yard 5 years ago. When he was a kitten he... (33923 views)

Cat is dying. I took in a stray that was living in a garage since his was little for years and was... (13609 views)

Hyperthyroidism and IBD. We adopted Mo 10 years ago from the Humane Society. She was about 6 years old at... (13626 views)

Not eating, panting. Dear Dr. Marie, I have three dogs all together. Daisy is the alpha of the group.... (17076 views)