Can my cat live with pocket pets?

Breed: rat
Hi I have a pet rat, a guinea pig, a hamster and a cat! The cat is 19 years old, and he doesn't mind having rats, hamsters and guinea pig at home. They live OK all together.I have no company for the rat or the guinea pig. Can I put them together? They look pretty interested on each other. The guinea pig is 9 months old and the rat is 2 months. Can I? RAT: female
Guinea pig: male

Thanks for your question.

While I have seen cats that have lived peacefully with pocket pets, I would never recommend letting them spend time together unsupervised. A cat's natural instinct is to hunt and I don't think it would be safe to put a cat with a rat, hamster or guinea pig.

Urinating in house. Bella has started urinating in places other than her litter box. She has not been... (6843 views)

High ALT in a dog. Autumn went to the vet on Sept 29, 2013 with a problem jumping and walking on... (22882 views)

Not putting weight on leg. Our cat jumped off the fridge and did something to his back leg. He limps now. When... (14697 views)

ibuprofen for arthritis? my dog seems to have problems sometimes when getting up from a short or long rest,... (12887 views)

Guinea Pig heat cycle. my female guinea pig has a swollen vulva which is very red. this happens once every... (38236 views)

Pass away at home? Potter is almost 13. About 4 months ago he was diagnosed with diabetes and we... (11458 views)

Cost to take mouse to vet? About how much would it cost to take a mouse in for a check... (21316 views)

Lump near penis. I have a one year old male dashund dog. He got all his shots. For two days he... (11720 views)

Dog has hotspots from fleas. In August my dog started scratching and biting creating hotspots. She has been... (11226 views)

Diabetic cat problems. ivay is a diabetic last blood test 3 weeks ago was 21 he has gained 5 lbs since jan... (7320 views)