Can my cat live with pocket pets?

Breed: rat
Hi I have a pet rat, a guinea pig, a hamster and a cat! The cat is 19 years old, and he doesn't mind having rats, hamsters and guinea pig at home. They live OK all together.I have no company for the rat or the guinea pig. Can I put them together? They look pretty interested on each other. The guinea pig is 9 months old and the rat is 2 months. Can I? RAT: female
Guinea pig: male

Thanks for your question.

While I have seen cats that have lived peacefully with pocket pets, I would never recommend letting them spend time together unsupervised. A cat's natural instinct is to hunt and I don't think it would be safe to put a cat with a rat, hamster or guinea pig.

Pain in nose and snout. Well, my dog Minnie hasn't been herself lately. The problem is that if I touch her... (30099 views)

Hair loss on a boxer. I've had Kizzie for two years. She's a vibrant and playful dog. Recently, I've... (12959 views)

Vomiting all food. My mom's adopted shelter cat, Luci, has a strange problem. It used to be nearly... (6807 views)

Tail fell off. My dog wrapped her tail up in a chain and the other day it fell off. She continues... (10150 views)

Different pupil sizes in older cat. I recently noticed that my cat's irises don't match... one is opened wide, the other... (27026 views)

Balding legs Two month old Freddie was a rescue with mites. He went through the sulphur bath... (8200 views)

Male dog - trouble urinating. Hello! Just recently my dog started peeing everywhere. When he stands up its almost... (30190 views)

Luxating patella. hello....my boston terrier(chelsea) just turned 12 months...for the past week i... (14550 views)

Recurrent bladder infection. I have a four month old pug puppy that has had symptoms of UTI since 4/8/13. She is... (12035 views)

Dog coughing. We let our dog do her business in the backyard. However, we are currently in the... (48314 views)