Can my cat live with pocket pets?

Breed: rat
Hi I have a pet rat, a guinea pig, a hamster and a cat! The cat is 19 years old, and he doesn't mind having rats, hamsters and guinea pig at home. They live OK all together.I have no company for the rat or the guinea pig. Can I put them together? They look pretty interested on each other. The guinea pig is 9 months old and the rat is 2 months. Can I? RAT: female
Guinea pig: male

Thanks for your question.

While I have seen cats that have lived peacefully with pocket pets, I would never recommend letting them spend time together unsupervised. A cat's natural instinct is to hunt and I don't think it would be safe to put a cat with a rat, hamster or guinea pig.

Dog biting at tail. My dog Kita is biting her tail down to the skin and Im getting worried because our... (8840 views)

Cat pooping in the house. Princess has recently started pooping around the house (about 2 months). I have had... (25514 views)

Skin problems. i have a male cocker spaniel 11yrs old, the last couple months he has been... (13968 views)

Coughin Min Pin. My dog throws up yellow bile, in the mornings, every other month or so. Her stomach... (14883 views)

Thinking of getting a malamute. hi, i currently have a malchi. he is part maltese part chihuahua. i have been... (11151 views)

Dog biting bas of tail, but no fleas. Hi, I have an otherwise healthy chihuahua who has always been a foot chewer but has... (248854 views)

Rimadyl and liver problems. Hi Dr. Marie Last night my dog sustained some type of injury to himself while... (10089 views)

Trembling chihuahua. SHE HAS BEEN TREMBLING FOR 2 DAYS AND HAS NOT EATEN FOR FOR 2 DAYS. OTHERWISE SHE... (10706 views)

Bald spot on cat's back. My friend's 1 1/2 yr. old cat has been losing the hair from it's tail for about 10... (43060 views)

Benadryl for dogs How much Benadryl can I give my dog? I think he is having an allergic reaction to a... (20039 views)