Can my cat live with pocket pets?

Breed: rat
Hi I have a pet rat, a guinea pig, a hamster and a cat! The cat is 19 years old, and he doesn't mind having rats, hamsters and guinea pig at home. They live OK all together.I have no company for the rat or the guinea pig. Can I put them together? They look pretty interested on each other. The guinea pig is 9 months old and the rat is 2 months. Can I? RAT: female
Guinea pig: male

Thanks for your question.

While I have seen cats that have lived peacefully with pocket pets, I would never recommend letting them spend time together unsupervised. A cat's natural instinct is to hunt and I don't think it would be safe to put a cat with a rat, hamster or guinea pig.

Itchy feet and nose. Hi, my dog started about 3 days ago with very itchy paws to the point that they are... (9368 views)

Kittens nursing on cat's penis. i"m raising 4 abandoned kittens they are now eating food and I give them kitten... (19163 views)

Chihuahua fell from couch. Hello. I have a sweet, loving, happy, and spoiled female chihuahua, weighing about... (13923 views)

Sard Oxy Plus. My cat accidently stood in some Sard Oxy Plus stain remover then licked her paws and... (10472 views)

Parvo carrier? A dog by the name of Bo was pulled from the pound along with some puppies, the... (33645 views)

Is this distemper? I live in Mexico and I rescued Trinket when she was 8 to 10 weeks old. She had... (11304 views)

Can a dog adapt to a new home? Hello, thanks for taking the time to review my question. Ok, here it goes...The... (10393 views)

Red bubble in corner of eye. My dog has a red membrane sticking out from the corner of his eye - kind of like a... (27235 views)

Itchy dog. whats would be the best flea medication for a my dog?? hes been chewing for months... (10497 views)

Corn in dog food. Is corn in dog food bad for him? And I also have a maltese that is 3 years old. Is... (6998 views)