Can my cat live with pocket pets?

Breed: rat
Hi I have a pet rat, a guinea pig, a hamster and a cat! The cat is 19 years old, and he doesn't mind having rats, hamsters and guinea pig at home. They live OK all together.I have no company for the rat or the guinea pig. Can I put them together? They look pretty interested on each other. The guinea pig is 9 months old and the rat is 2 months. Can I? RAT: female
Guinea pig: male

Thanks for your question.

While I have seen cats that have lived peacefully with pocket pets, I would never recommend letting them spend time together unsupervised. A cat's natural instinct is to hunt and I don't think it would be safe to put a cat with a rat, hamster or guinea pig.

Cold paws and sore belly. My cat is in really bad shape, at first, she was really bloated and meowed in pain... (10753 views)

Dog ate maxi pad. My wife and I left for a 24 day holiday. Three of our kids remained at home. Our... (20357 views)

Bruising on neck. My mini dachshund went in for a dental cleaning, which the vet said went as normal.... (10473 views)

Itchy ears and bum. My dog keeps scratching at her ears and shakes her head a lot. I clean her ears and... (14703 views)

Hair loss at base of tail. My cat has been pulling her fur out near the base of her tail,leaving swollen bald... (14001 views)

Arthritis in elbow. My 10 year old German Shepherd mix has been limping on her front leg. It has... (15125 views)

Dog can't pee after accident. brandy got ran over about 4 days ago,,, she is walking with a lamp,,, eating and... (14605 views)

Wheezing cat. My cat is wheezing. Because he is 15 now I was not suprised. But then it grew worse.... (14315 views)

Dog ate chocolate bar. Hello. In September 2009, we got a family pet. She was born on 9th of July 2009. So... (5606 views)

Trim ferret's teeth? can you trim your ferrets teeth so that when they bite it wont hurt as much and if... (7928 views)