Can my cat live with pocket pets?

Breed: rat
Hi I have a pet rat, a guinea pig, a hamster and a cat! The cat is 19 years old, and he doesn't mind having rats, hamsters and guinea pig at home. They live OK all together.I have no company for the rat or the guinea pig. Can I put them together? They look pretty interested on each other. The guinea pig is 9 months old and the rat is 2 months. Can I? RAT: female
Guinea pig: male

Thanks for your question.

While I have seen cats that have lived peacefully with pocket pets, I would never recommend letting them spend time together unsupervised. A cat's natural instinct is to hunt and I don't think it would be safe to put a cat with a rat, hamster or guinea pig.

Trouble going to the bathroom. First off i want to say i really wish i could do the paid option so i could for sure... (8106 views)

Heat symptoms pregnant cat. My cat is pregnant but still acting like she's in season, this has been going on now... (5370 views)

Not eating and vomiting. Since saturday our terrior cross hasn't been eating her food,and drinking alot. We... (7269 views)

64 days pregnant. hello, I have a 1 1/2 year old Pomeranian half jack russel. I just found out she is... (16298 views)

Tramadol and SAMe Hello Dr. Marie! I feel like Oreo and I have become somewhat of a regular here on... (13645 views)

Dog biting bas of tail, but no fleas. Hi, I have an otherwise healthy chihuahua who has always been a foot chewer but has... (234843 views)

Cat pulling hair out of stomach. Dark has been pulling the hair out of his stomach for over a year. He now has a... (9928 views)

Hungry and losing weight. hi our cat is scrounging for food 24hrs a day even if he has just eaten. we dont... (6922 views)

Large lymph nodes in a cat. My cat Miko seems to have swollen lymph nodes under her neck. They've been like that... (42272 views)

Black lumps in a cat's ear. I recently noticed two black spots in one of my cat's ears. They haven't always been... (18705 views)