Dog bleeding from anus.

Breed: Belgium Melanoise
My dog is slightly bleeding from her anus, but it isn't noticeable until she sits down and leaves a mark or until I wipe her rear end. She's eating fine, drinking fine, and her energy level is the same. She has been spayed.

I'm wondering if your girl may have a an anal sac abscess.

You can find more information about anal glands here:

Anal Sac Problems.

Bump on dog's ear. Hi Dr. Marie My dog Syrous is 22 months old and is a Dogue de Bordeaux. 2... (70549 views)

Grade 5 heart murmur in kitten. I raise and show Devon Rexes. I have a litter of 6 kittens that were 8 weeks old... (14897 views)

Can't urinate after neuter. My boy cat was castrated yesterday he has been trying to wee but there is no wee... (10566 views)

Large lump on back. hi. my dog has a large hump on the top of his back. it doesn't seem to hurt him at... (19819 views)

Diabetes and cushings. Doc, I need an objective viewpoint. My 14 yr 3mo old dog Buddy has been diagnosed 3... (28281 views)

How many vaccines for a puppy? Hi Dr. Marie, Codee was given 5in1 parovirus 2 shots. Is it true that it should... (6446 views)

Too aggressive petting? My cat enjoys having his bum smacked over and over. Hard. He's neutered male - he... (24304 views)

My dog ate goose poop. Dr, Max was walking in the park today and picked up what I believe was an old... (137219 views)

Worms in stool. My dogs stool has a lot of worms in it. My Mom's friends takes care of a lot of... (20441 views)

Is my dog pregnant? my dog had puppies about 7 months ago and i wasn't home often to make sure her and... (16690 views)