Dog bleeding from anus.

Breed: Belgium Melanoise
My dog is slightly bleeding from her anus, but it isn't noticeable until she sits down and leaves a mark or until I wipe her rear end. She's eating fine, drinking fine, and her energy level is the same. She has been spayed.

I'm wondering if your girl may have a an anal sac abscess.

You can find more information about anal glands here:

Anal Sac Problems.

Euthanize biting dog? My name is Meghan and I am going through a super tough situation and thought maybe... (6945 views)

Is spinach good for dogs? Is spinach toxic for... (149737 views)

Feral cat with eye infection. We have a feral cat that was born in our yard 5 years ago. When he was a kitten he... (27055 views)

Female dog leaking urine. Dr. Marie My 8yr old shepard mix is leaking urine more days than not she is a... (13952 views)

Guinea pig jumping out of my arms. I have had my very young (baby/toddler equivalent)guinea pig for about three weeks.... (6186 views)

Painful defecation. Hello again Dr. Marie I had contacted you just awhile ago about my cat Linus and... (5449 views)

Time for euthanasia? My 19 year old cat has been ill for some time. For many years I have had to help... (6674 views)

Azithromycin and cat death. I run my own rescue group. I do all the cleaning, transporting, adopting, and I... (11094 views)

Great Dane not eating. Dr. Marie, my dog molly just recently started not eating dog food or drinking and... (11136 views)

Throwing up and diarrhea. My dog has been throwing up and has had diarrhea for a couple of days. She is able... (30518 views)