Kitten won't get out of litter box.

Breed: PUREBRED RAGDOLL
PLEASE HELP...MY RAGDOLL KITTEN 9 WKS OLD WONT GET OUT OF THE LITTERBOX HARDLY AT ALL SLEEPS IN IT ROLLS IN IT PLAYS IN IT EVEN THOUGH I KEEP LITTERBOX VERY CLEAN THIS CANT BE HEALTHY I HAVE HAD HER FOR 3 DAYS I BLAME THE BREEDER AS SHE LETS HER KITTENS SLEEP IN THE LITTERBOX SHE HAS HAD PLENTY OF ATTENSION AND TOYS AT MY HOUSE BUT SHE IS IN LOVE WITH HER LITTERBOX !!

I have seen a number of animals that like the comfort of their litter box. I think the solution is to have several other boxes that are acceptable to lie in. You can try an empty litter box, or a litter box with a blanket in it. You can also experiment with different sizes and types of boxes.

Hopefully she will prefer one of those over the litter box.

However, it really isn't harmful for her to stay in the litter box other than it can be messy for you to clean up.

I hope this helps! Dr. Marie.

Small open wound on dog Our min pin lives out in country with us. We have enclosed 1/2 acre fenced area. She... (13637 views)

Hypothermic dog. Two days ago my black lab pup fell threw some ice, he was in the water for about 5... (9268 views)

Rat bleeding from eye. It started about 4-5 weeks ago when I noticed my girl was bleeding from her eye and... (19291 views)

Golden Retriever puppy diarrhea. Dr, All of a sudden last Sunday my 8 week old male Golden had two large stools... (19143 views)

Sick kitten. Kitty is 13 weeks old, has had diarehha off and on for 9 days, also another sibling,... (9630 views)

Limping on rear leg. Hello Dr. Marie! Buddy came to us about six months ago a stray. Though it was... (21758 views)

Bleeding and then death. What would make a dog bleed soliva, loose muskle control, keep it from eating,... (14173 views)

Panleukopenia vaccine. we have two 12 week old kittens. last week we looked after two 7 week old kittens... (8324 views)

Puppy won't eat. My daughter has a Blue Nose Pit 4 1/2 months old female she has a great appetite and... (13657 views)

Increased appetite and hair loss. My Burmese cat is losing her hair all over and I am concerned about how hungry she... (6220 views)