Kitten won't get out of litter box.

Breed: PUREBRED RAGDOLL
PLEASE HELP...MY RAGDOLL KITTEN 9 WKS OLD WONT GET OUT OF THE LITTERBOX HARDLY AT ALL SLEEPS IN IT ROLLS IN IT PLAYS IN IT EVEN THOUGH I KEEP LITTERBOX VERY CLEAN THIS CANT BE HEALTHY I HAVE HAD HER FOR 3 DAYS I BLAME THE BREEDER AS SHE LETS HER KITTENS SLEEP IN THE LITTERBOX SHE HAS HAD PLENTY OF ATTENSION AND TOYS AT MY HOUSE BUT SHE IS IN LOVE WITH HER LITTERBOX !!

I have seen a number of animals that like the comfort of their litter box. I think the solution is to have several other boxes that are acceptable to lie in. You can try an empty litter box, or a litter box with a blanket in it. You can also experiment with different sizes and types of boxes.

Hopefully she will prefer one of those over the litter box.

However, it really isn't harmful for her to stay in the litter box other than it can be messy for you to clean up.

I hope this helps! Dr. Marie.

Double dose Metacam. We accidently gave our dog two doses of metacam. He is 80 pounds. We give him 1.5... (43369 views)

Tick Borne Disease. I took my dog to the vet on both Friday and Saturday. He has a fever. He has a... (9227 views)

Severe arthritis and leaking urine. Hi we have a 13 year old dog with long term hip dysplasia. he has cartrophen once a... (11547 views)

Swollen throat. over night my dogs thropat and cheeks have swallon really bad (looks like a hamster... (21719 views)

Bald spot on cat's back. My friend's 1 1/2 yr. old cat has been losing the hair from it's tail for about 10... (38952 views)

When to neuter my dog. Hi, I have an 8 month old 63 lb male intact golden retriver. When should I neuter... (7447 views)

Swollen hip in Golden. We inherited him from my father-in-law 2 years ago, he was very much over weight so... (4384 views)

In heat cat spay. Dear Dr. Marie, Gracie was spayed today (by laser). When I picked her up the vet... (12055 views)

21 year old cat is dying. THIS IS URGENt, BUT I DON'T HAVE 15.00 RIGHT NOW!! i THINK MY 21 YEAR OLD CAT IS... (11061 views)

How to get cat to lose weight? Cinder is about 16-18 lbs. She has a large frame for a Female, per the vet, but my... (4051 views)