Kitten won't get out of litter box.

Breed: PUREBRED RAGDOLL
PLEASE HELP...MY RAGDOLL KITTEN 9 WKS OLD WONT GET OUT OF THE LITTERBOX HARDLY AT ALL SLEEPS IN IT ROLLS IN IT PLAYS IN IT EVEN THOUGH I KEEP LITTERBOX VERY CLEAN THIS CANT BE HEALTHY I HAVE HAD HER FOR 3 DAYS I BLAME THE BREEDER AS SHE LETS HER KITTENS SLEEP IN THE LITTERBOX SHE HAS HAD PLENTY OF ATTENSION AND TOYS AT MY HOUSE BUT SHE IS IN LOVE WITH HER LITTERBOX !!

I have seen a number of animals that like the comfort of their litter box. I think the solution is to have several other boxes that are acceptable to lie in. You can try an empty litter box, or a litter box with a blanket in it. You can also experiment with different sizes and types of boxes.

Hopefully she will prefer one of those over the litter box.

However, it really isn't harmful for her to stay in the litter box other than it can be messy for you to clean up.

I hope this helps! Dr. Marie.

Spay 10 year old dog? Hello: I adopted a Belgian tervuren 10 months ago. She was already 10 years... (21541 views)

Seizures or syncopal episodes? For some history, Bella is a 12 year old pug who is as healthy as you can expect a... (9075 views)

Should dog have a liver biopsy? My dog, Zora, was adopted from a rescue group in CA so we don't know much about her... (13469 views)

1 week old puppy checkup can you take a 1 week old puppy to the vet to get it checked to make sure its ok and... (10132 views)

Vomiting, diarrhea, sneezing. My 4 month old kitten has vomited twice this morning. He has also coughed and... (22275 views)

Kittens nursing on cat's penis. i"m raising 4 abandoned kittens they are now eating food and I give them kitten... (19550 views)

Dog leaps to her feet. Why does my 12 year old lame Siberian Husky suddenly leap to her feet and walk off.... (10340 views)

Abscess? Hi Would you please be able to answer my question.. Wednesday Night I Heard two... (8985 views)

Pregnant cat is vomiting. My cat got out and didn't come home for about a month. When she got out she was in... (22443 views)

Garlic or Vinegar for fleas? My little Lady has been to the vet and has received a flea treatment that went... (14235 views)