Kitten won't get out of litter box.

Breed: PUREBRED RAGDOLL
PLEASE HELP...MY RAGDOLL KITTEN 9 WKS OLD WONT GET OUT OF THE LITTERBOX HARDLY AT ALL SLEEPS IN IT ROLLS IN IT PLAYS IN IT EVEN THOUGH I KEEP LITTERBOX VERY CLEAN THIS CANT BE HEALTHY I HAVE HAD HER FOR 3 DAYS I BLAME THE BREEDER AS SHE LETS HER KITTENS SLEEP IN THE LITTERBOX SHE HAS HAD PLENTY OF ATTENSION AND TOYS AT MY HOUSE BUT SHE IS IN LOVE WITH HER LITTERBOX !!

I have seen a number of animals that like the comfort of their litter box. I think the solution is to have several other boxes that are acceptable to lie in. You can try an empty litter box, or a litter box with a blanket in it. You can also experiment with different sizes and types of boxes.

Hopefully she will prefer one of those over the litter box.

However, it really isn't harmful for her to stay in the litter box other than it can be messy for you to clean up.

I hope this helps! Dr. Marie.

7 week old puppies have fleas. my puppy is getting eatin alive by fleas he is only 7 weeks old and is a very tiny... (11228 views)

Brain tumor or epilepsy? Hi Dr. Marie I have a yellow lab named Sam He experienced seizures twice... (11950 views)

Unneutered dog bit child. Hello Dr. Marie, Our 9 year old Border Collie has no history of aggression or... (10560 views)

Hind end paralysis. I put my beautiful, loyal companion to sleep on Christmas day. The guilt is... (9335 views)

Possible seizure in toy poodle. my just had a shaking spell, he was shaking,panting,peeing and very unblanced when... (17757 views)

Large mammary lump. Hi Dr Marie My dog Jenna is 13. Lately i have been aware that she has developed a... (10381 views)

Itchy smelly dark skin. Good day! I am Arby Bautista from Laguna, Philippines. I searched the internet... (7068 views)

Full anal glands. full anal... (7817 views)

High ALT in a dog. Autumn went to the vet on Sept 29, 2013 with a problem jumping and walking on... (21015 views)

Does my cat have glaucoma? About 2 weeks ago, I started noticing that Mietzi's right pupil would always stay... (6959 views)