Proin for incontinence.

Breed: Yellow Lab
Our lab is 4 years old and has had a urinary problem since birth. When he sleeps or rests, he drips urine. He has gone for xrays and ultrasound and the vet says everything looks good. Would you be willing to subscripe Proin chewable tablets for him at a reasonable price? I have been out of work for two years and can't afford the expense of a local vet.

Thank you for your help.

Jack Gular

Hi there and thanks for your question. It does sound like Proin (propalin) tablets may be helpful for your boy.

However, I am unable to prescribe medication unless I have done a physical exam and started a file on an animal. No vet will be able to prescribe medication online.

You could try talking to your vet about whether he or she would be willing to write a prescription that you can fill online. You can sometimes get prescription medications for less expensive online.

However, if you haven't seen your vet recently they will need to do a physical exam on Tucker before being able to prescribe the medication.

I hope he does ok!

Sneezing guinea pig. My guinea pig is sneezing and wiping her nose more frequntly than she did... (20768 views)

Lump on dog's chest. My dog has a lump on the right side of his chest. (I think it's his chest. It's an... (21640 views)

URTI in diabetic cat. Buster is a 14 year old male who weighs 16 pounds. He has had diabetes for 2-1/2... (12389 views)

Kitten has diarrhea Hi, my four month old cat has not stopped doing runny poos since i have had her. i... (8864 views)

Tumor on spinal cord. My dog is diagnosed with cancer. An NMR has been done. The tumor is affecting his... (6738 views)

Sugar is second ingredient. I ordered dog food online two days ago and just now realized the second ingredient... (4846 views)

Trouble urinating after neuter surgery. Hi Dr, Max was neutered yesterday at 10 am. The nurses said he went to pee 2... (60257 views)

Do male cats go into heat? Hi, I recived a new male cat and I would like to know if exist a "tablett" or... (7943 views)

How often is a dog in heat? My dog started her first heat yesterday. I know not to breed her now she is not... (5131 views)

lump on ear In the last couple weeks a bump on the tip of my dogs ear has shown up. We have been... (9669 views)