Proin for incontinence.

Breed: Yellow Lab
Our lab is 4 years old and has had a urinary problem since birth. When he sleeps or rests, he drips urine. He has gone for xrays and ultrasound and the vet says everything looks good. Would you be willing to subscripe Proin chewable tablets for him at a reasonable price? I have been out of work for two years and can't afford the expense of a local vet.

Thank you for your help.

Jack Gular

Hi there and thanks for your question. It does sound like Proin (propalin) tablets may be helpful for your boy.

However, I am unable to prescribe medication unless I have done a physical exam and started a file on an animal. No vet will be able to prescribe medication online.

You could try talking to your vet about whether he or she would be willing to write a prescription that you can fill online. You can sometimes get prescription medications for less expensive online.

However, if you haven't seen your vet recently they will need to do a physical exam on Tucker before being able to prescribe the medication.

I hope he does ok!

Is this a chest tumor? Hello. My active, normal weight and wonderful female Siamese began coughing... (12689 views)

Older cat with diarrhea Gizzy has Diarrhea most all the time and it smells really bad She used to throw up... (11338 views)

Older dog - bloody diarrhea. My dog is a 12 1/2 yr old cocker spaniel/golden retriever mix. She's had diarrhea... (40462 views)

Best ringworm treatment. We adopted Milo (5 months) from a shelter 2 weeks ago. He has two patches where skin... (12816 views)

Guinea pig losing teeth. its mouth is sore and can only chew mashed up food its loosing his teeth to its not... (10101 views)

Conjunctivitis zoonotic? My dog has conjunctivitis, which he is being treated for and my friends daughter who... (14940 views)

Quiet after dentistry. Good morning...this may be lengthy...sorry. Despite my cats advanced age of 17,... (6883 views)

Cat's foot is swollen. His left back foot is swollen and his paw. Ever since it was swollen he has been... (8567 views)

Dog with swollen shoulder. There is something wrong with one side of my dogs shoulder. It looks swollen but if... (20247 views)

Hamster too cold? hi! my hamster has been sleeping alot. she is usally up sometimes during the day and... (8365 views)