Diethylene glycol in chicken jerky.

Breed: Corgi / Chihuahua
Do you know of any of the Chicken Jerky do treats that are made in China, has been tested for ‘diethylene glycol' and what the results of those tests have been?

My puppy was recently seriously ill (I posted under the chicken jerky forum) and since I am Canadian, I couldn't submit to the FDA. The Canadian Veterinary Medical Association suggested that I send the treats to a private lab for testing and suggested testing for ‘diethylene glycol'.

Interesting point. Unfortunately, to this date we still don't know why so many dogs are getting sick from Chicken jerky.

I do feel that the FDA is trying to figure out the problem, but so far not even one suggestion has come forth.

Sorry, I don't have an answer for your question.

Arthritis in elbow. My 10 year old German Shepherd mix has been limping on her front leg. It has... (15565 views)

Heat symptoms pregnant cat. My cat is pregnant but still acting like she's in season, this has been going on now... (5896 views)

Submissive urination. Hey Dr.Marie my dog Mya is 1 year and a half but everytime someone picks her up she... (10190 views)

Sneezing dog. I have two yorkiepoo's that were around a dog that had distemper parvo ( he was not... (12278 views)

Shaking, Limping dog. yest. my dog was laying down inside my garage later on i noticed that she was... (25098 views)

Bleach for parvo? My great pyrenees mix, which is almost a year was a stray before I got her a little... (19566 views)

Old dog vomiting. My dog has been throwing up food that she eats except soft stuff, she is old and she... (16052 views)

Dog sick after eating apricots. Yesterday I found Poppy and my other Aussie eating apricots from the neighbors... (21067 views)

Sneezing dog. My 1 year old Chihuahua has been sneezing and reverse sneezing for the last couple... (25783 views)

Purple feces. Why is my dog's poop... (14555 views)