Diethylene glycol in chicken jerky.

Breed: Corgi / Chihuahua
Do you know of any of the Chicken Jerky do treats that are made in China, has been tested for ‘diethylene glycol' and what the results of those tests have been?

My puppy was recently seriously ill (I posted under the chicken jerky forum) and since I am Canadian, I couldn't submit to the FDA. The Canadian Veterinary Medical Association suggested that I send the treats to a private lab for testing and suggested testing for ‘diethylene glycol'.

Interesting point. Unfortunately, to this date we still don't know why so many dogs are getting sick from Chicken jerky.

I do feel that the FDA is trying to figure out the problem, but so far not even one suggestion has come forth.

Sorry, I don't have an answer for your question.

congested kitten Hi,i recently took in a stray kitten & a few days ago she started coughing on &... (11498 views)

Dog died of pancreatitis. My yorkie died at the vets. She was 10 and a half. I fed her new dog food... (33338 views)

Bladder stone surgery. I just returned from the vet where my dog still is. It was discovered through... (22566 views)

Dog won't go downstairs. He is 5 years old, not less than 3 months. My pop up blocker wouldn't let me change... (23469 views)

Extreme chattering. Hello my senior dog/male neutered/mutt (not sure how old..in the teens) has a... (17737 views)

Has my cat been poisoned? I think my cat has been poisoned. We found him very unlike himself, just sitting a... (8467 views)

Nature's Deli Chicken Jerky. Has anyone had a problem with Nature’s Deli chicken Jerky Dog Treats (from Denver,... (7558 views)

Herpes and sore mouth. My 2 year old short hair tabby was diagnosed with FHV quite early on.. he's been... (13644 views)

Sore eye in a dog. Hi, My Yorkie's left eye is squinting; it looks like she can't open it. She has... (25437 views)

Dog is scratching his ear. For the past couple of weeks, Shilo has been scratching his ear and rubbing it on... (16368 views)