Lesions on foot pads.

Breed: black cat
my cat is missing large pieces of skin on its foot pads after getting scabs all over her body alot of the scabs have healed but the feet will not and just seem to get worse

Oh, it sounds like a vet visit is in order.

When cats are getting skin lesions on their foot pads it makes me concerned about a serious autoimmune condition such as pemphigus.

It is also possible that these are burns (ie. from stepping on something hot) but this is less likely.

Your vet will have a look and likely will want to do a biopsy to determine what is going on. Autoimmune conditions can usually be treated but they can often need lifelong treatment.

Dog keeps licking butt. My dog keeps licking her butt. I took her 2 days ago to have her anal glands... (18517 views)

Possible chyletiella. My eleven week old pup is cover from nose to tail in what looks like white dandruff.... (5232 views)

Best cloth bedding for guinea pigs. I wanted to make a new bed for my guinea pig's house (her "nest"). Are there any... (7783 views)

Is he really gone? My very elderly dog very sadly had to be put to sleep a few days ago. This was... (30002 views)

Pregnant if bred when bleeding? I have a golden retriever that's about to be 3years old. She recently mated with... (72893 views)

Cause of death? Hi Dr. Marie, I\'m sorry that I can\'t afford to pay for an answer, but your... (5054 views)

When to neuter my dog. Hi, I have an 8 month old 63 lb male intact golden retriver. When should I neuter... (7792 views)

Lump near spay incision. Dog has sore on paw looks like a circle and it's very tender to touch. It has... (22331 views)

Possible laryngeal Parlysis Rex is having breathing difficulties for the last few days primarily while eating or... (7973 views)

Pooping in house. I got my dog Clyde on June 25, 2012. He is a 4 year-old Lhasa. His previous owners... (10365 views)