White urine in guinea pig.

Breed: Guinea Pig
My Guinea Pigs urine is a white color (or possibly cloudy). Is this something we should be concerned about? She is eating fine and has no other symptoms.

Guinea pig urine can be milky white or even a little yellow in color.

Some guinea pigs can have problems with bladder stones that can cause their urine to look like a white sludge. This is not normal. Bladder stones can cause crystals to form in the urine. These crystals are called calcium oxalate crystals.

Calcium oxalate cyrstals can form because of eating too much spinach, parsley and celery.

It's a good idea to have your vet examine a urine sample from Princess. If there are calcium oxalate crystals the vet may recommend a diet rich in timothy hay and timothy hay based pellets.

Pit bull with pink skin. I have a pit bull that is black and white in color. Actually he is predominately... (49584 views)

Dog with swollen shoulder. There is something wrong with one side of my dogs shoulder. It looks swollen but if... (20247 views)

Vomiting and runny eyes. Hello Doc! My cat Princess started throwing up this morning. First two times was... (47661 views)

Dog died at the vet's A couple weeks ago I noticed our dog Gauge was straining to urinate but couldnt. I... (10275 views)

Bloated stomach in Papillion. my dog had a bloated stomach and had trouble going to the bathroom and the next day... (26615 views)

Spay 7 year old dog? Shadow my "daughter" is 7 years old. She is NOT spayed. Recently, I noticed a... (19881 views)

Pink growths on chest of dog. Sometime in the past 4 weeks my dog has developed small string like pink growths on... (16604 views)

Cat losing weight Hello, I took my 15 year old neutered cat to the vet the other day because he was... (14172 views)

calamine lotion on dogs Doeden has a itchy rash, raised pale bumps, on the back of his neck; I put on some... (97847 views)

Dog has split her nail. my dog has a toe nail that is split. it is causing her alot of pain. what do we do... (9466 views)