White urine in guinea pig.

Breed: Guinea Pig
My Guinea Pigs urine is a white color (or possibly cloudy). Is this something we should be concerned about? She is eating fine and has no other symptoms.

Guinea pig urine can be milky white or even a little yellow in color.

Some guinea pigs can have problems with bladder stones that can cause their urine to look like a white sludge. This is not normal. Bladder stones can cause crystals to form in the urine. These crystals are called calcium oxalate crystals.

Calcium oxalate cyrstals can form because of eating too much spinach, parsley and celery.

It's a good idea to have your vet examine a urine sample from Princess. If there are calcium oxalate crystals the vet may recommend a diet rich in timothy hay and timothy hay based pellets.

Natural treatment for lymphoma? my dog was just diagnosed with lymphoma cancer. hes on prednisone. cant afford... (9122 views)

Cat has lump on neck. hi dr marie my cat abby has been bitten or posioned on her neck first it was a big... (14621 views)

Lyme vaccine and testing. Hi, I took missy to the vet yesterday for her lyme vaccination booster shot and then... (13015 views)

Aggressive cat My cat attacked me out of the blue today. This is very much out of character for... (25972 views)

Uncomfortable cocker spaniel My 7 1/2 year old cocker spaniel came in from a walk last night with a stomach that... (43483 views)

Sore dachshund My dog Mya has been shaking and is nervous and sensitive around her stomache area. I... (8899 views)

Arthritis medicines for cats. Please tell me what you use for daily dose meloxicam for 12 pound 15 yr old cat.... (7825 views)

Infection on leg. My dog has been licking his inner thigh to the point where it is very red and there... (19791 views)

Dog only has one testicle. my dog has only one penis can it mate... (13998 views)

Dog had a seizure. My dog had a seizure this morning. She is a 3 ½ year old spayed Whippet/Jack... (14143 views)