Dog weak slow and shaking.

Breed: German Coolie
My dog has become not interest in anything and has become very weak and has very slow and quick breathing at reandom times and shakes ??? please answer soon im very consired and dont know if he handle it any longer....please

I'm sorry to hear that your dog is not feeling well. Unfortunately I'm not sure how much I can tell you online without examining Frank.

It really does sound like there is a serious medical issue here.

I usually try to do what I can to help figure out what is going on, but there are many things that things could be. This does not sound like something that can be treated at home.

Hopefully Frank can see a vet right away.

Black spot on side of hamster. My hamster is about 2 years old and has always had a black spot on the right side of... (41317 views)

Died after grooming. Hi, my puppy recently died and was wondering if you could help me, she had a trip to... (8919 views)

Does my cat have feline leukemia? have a 6 year old female cat with up to date FeLV and FIV vaccinations. She has the... (5494 views)

Brown spots on puppy's belly. Hi Doctor. I've noticed an area along my puppies belly down to her private area... (46852 views)

Hill's k/d for bladder stones Nigel developed kidney stones and had surgery to removed them and re-route the... (9105 views)

Purple feces. Why is my dog's poop... (14793 views)

Cat died after surgery. my 4yr old cat had a puncture wound to the abdomen. 2 vets evaluated him. Gave him... (9057 views)

Diarrhea and pain. My dog Halo is about 14 months old, she's had diarrhea for the last few days. I've... (33499 views)

Euthanasia difficulties. Well, Kiggy passed away May 21, 2012 after a vet recommended euthanasia. She was 14... (10952 views)

Yellow skin and then died. today my kitten who was a week old and a day past away but when i found him his... (6979 views)