Dog weak slow and shaking.

Breed: German Coolie
My dog has become not interest in anything and has become very weak and has very slow and quick breathing at reandom times and shakes ??? please answer soon im very consired and dont know if he handle it any longer....please

I'm sorry to hear that your dog is not feeling well. Unfortunately I'm not sure how much I can tell you online without examining Frank.

It really does sound like there is a serious medical issue here.

I usually try to do what I can to help figure out what is going on, but there are many things that things could be. This does not sound like something that can be treated at home.

Hopefully Frank can see a vet right away.

Azithromycin and cat death. I run my own rescue group. I do all the cleaning, transporting, adopting, and I... (10012 views)

Cat losing weight Hello, I took my 15 year old neutered cat to the vet the other day because he was... (12530 views)

Coughing shih tzu. Louie has always gagged after drinking water, often clear watery mucous comes up. ... (23880 views)

Paralyzed dog now walking Emma's back legs have been paralyzed for almost 6 weeks. I took her to the vet and... (8709 views)

Is vet just trying to make money? I have 3 cats aged 3, 4 and 7. Lately every time I walk into my DVM's off ice I... (8152 views)

PU surgery on a cat? Hi Dr. Marie , I hope you can help me with my cat, Jack. He is 1 ½ years old and... (9059 views)

Scabs on cat's back. For a couple of months now, I’ve noticed my cat has been trying to scratch her... (171652 views)

Does my dog have mange? Hello Dr. Marie, I have a little 8 month old chihuahua. His name is chico and he has... (8059 views)

Cerenia and buprenorphine My 18 year old cat was given a shot of cerenia and then 12 hours later I gave her... (8878 views)

Risks of liver biopsy? Good morning Dr. Marie! Remember me? From last month with Oreo's bile acid test... (21930 views)