Dog weak slow and shaking.

Breed: German Coolie
My dog has become not interest in anything and has become very weak and has very slow and quick breathing at reandom times and shakes ??? please answer soon im very consired and dont know if he handle it any longer....please

I'm sorry to hear that your dog is not feeling well. Unfortunately I'm not sure how much I can tell you online without examining Frank.

It really does sound like there is a serious medical issue here.

I usually try to do what I can to help figure out what is going on, but there are many things that things could be. This does not sound like something that can be treated at home.

Hopefully Frank can see a vet right away.

Dog leaps to her feet. Why does my 12 year old lame Siberian Husky suddenly leap to her feet and walk off.... (7878 views)

Guinea Pig losing hair. My guinea pig is 10 weeks and he's lost hair at the rear of his back. It looks a... (11244 views)

Muscle tremors and distemper. I have an around 4 - 6 month old puppy who was a street dog in Dharamsala India. She... (12177 views)

Urinating in home. My cat is urinating all over my home. We recently moved into it about 2 months ago.... (7540 views)

Neuter at 8 weeks? We are trying to decide when to get our male kitten spayed. He is around 2 months... (6278 views)

Incontinent after exercise. Sporadically over the course of the past year or 15 months Keeley will have... (18861 views)

Loss of muscle mass on one leg. My dog has lost muscle mass on just ONE hind leg and is getting worse everyday. He... (23106 views)

Wart on dog's paw. Hello Dr Marie, I'm hoping you can help me identify a lump that I have found on... (25659 views)

Pill stuck in cat's mouth. Hi Dr. Marie. I took my cat to the Vet on Thursday for 6 month blood work. She is... (6961 views)

Lumps on dog's nose. Do you know what these bumps count be? He also has a bald spot under his eye. He is... (63393 views)