Dog weak slow and shaking.

Breed: German Coolie
My dog has become not interest in anything and has become very weak and has very slow and quick breathing at reandom times and shakes ??? please answer soon im very consired and dont know if he handle it any longer....please

I'm sorry to hear that your dog is not feeling well. Unfortunately I'm not sure how much I can tell you online without examining Frank.

It really does sound like there is a serious medical issue here.

I usually try to do what I can to help figure out what is going on, but there are many things that things could be. This does not sound like something that can be treated at home.

Hopefully Frank can see a vet right away.

Infection in neuter incision? My dog got neutered 10 days ago (Aug 9th) and in a distracted moment he licked the... (52756 views)

Guinea pig scabs around mouth. My guinea pig is getting brown/orange scabs around its mouth and nose?! I have took... (8169 views)

Dog can't jump. My dog keeps shaking and isn't acting herself. Her whole body is shaking but it is... (20738 views)

Stretching out back legs. My dog keeps strecting out her back legs and dragging herself... (133681 views)

Vomiting while in heat. Is it normal for a female dog coming out of heat to be... (18416 views)

Mast Cell tumor? This past Saturday afternoon I was petting my dog and I noticed a small bump under... (19761 views)

Red spots under arms and legs. my dog has red spots under her arms and now on her legs what could it be... (12880 views)

Older cat with vomiting and white nose. My cat is a 13y.o., outdoor (day) / indoor (night), mouser/birder, and has been a... (15914 views)

Ear margin dermatosis. Hello, I have a 5 year old over-weight beagle. He's had these small dry crusty... (55723 views)

Coughing dog. Hi, We have talked before. Trixie is 13 years old and has had kidney issues. I... (15700 views)