Dog weak slow and shaking.

Breed: German Coolie
My dog has become not interest in anything and has become very weak and has very slow and quick breathing at reandom times and shakes ??? please answer soon im very consired and dont know if he handle it any longer....please

I'm sorry to hear that your dog is not feeling well. Unfortunately I'm not sure how much I can tell you online without examining Frank.

It really does sound like there is a serious medical issue here.

I usually try to do what I can to help figure out what is going on, but there are many things that things could be. This does not sound like something that can be treated at home.

Hopefully Frank can see a vet right away.

Swollen ear flap. i have a dog named shiloh and something is wrong with his ear and i just need to... (11105 views)

Dog's penis out of sheath. My babys weenie is all dry and irritated and NEVER goes back in. I went to a vet and... (21968 views)

Kitten urinating in house. we adopted a 4 month old kitten 3 weeks ago. yesterday he urinated on my husbands... (5887 views)

Problems after spay. Camie was fixed last Monday morning. We haven't been very irresponsible with... (10182 views)

Died after bloat surgery. My dog became sick early Friday morning (2am) and vomited 3 times between 2am and... (17701 views)

Cat with renal lymphoma. I have a 7 year old female cat who, over the course of the past six months,... (9148 views)

Bad euthanasia Hello, I had to have my dog euthanized. After she got her first injection to be... (5326 views)

Itchy dog. I had noticed the oldest one of my dogs, Chloe, chewing and itching a little more... (46604 views)

Not eating or drinking because lonely? i have a puppy i've had her in the backyard now my sister had an inspection at her... (7736 views)

Puppy has diarrhea. Hi Dr. Marie. We just got a puppy and she has some diarrhea. We got her on Saturday... (26611 views)