Dog weak slow and shaking.

Breed: German Coolie
My dog has become not interest in anything and has become very weak and has very slow and quick breathing at reandom times and shakes ??? please answer soon im very consired and dont know if he handle it any longer....please

I'm sorry to hear that your dog is not feeling well. Unfortunately I'm not sure how much I can tell you online without examining Frank.

It really does sound like there is a serious medical issue here.

I usually try to do what I can to help figure out what is going on, but there are many things that things could be. This does not sound like something that can be treated at home.

Hopefully Frank can see a vet right away.

Sneezing and runny eyes. My dog has been excessively sneezing for over a year now. She has had no respiratory... (19873 views)

Is this a flea problem? My small 3 year old in door cat very recently survived a bout with flea anemia. We... (9286 views)

Older dog - bloody diarrhea. My dog is a 12 1/2 yr old cocker spaniel/golden retriever mix. She's had diarrhea... (36671 views)

Wound on ear won't heal. My puppy accidentally scratched her inner ear, the wound scabbed over but now she... (15767 views)

Cat sick after prednisone. Two weeks ago LittleMan had something like an infection in the corners of his mouth... (18883 views)

Dog eats my underwear. This is going to sound weird but this is a real question. My dog keeps licking mine... (35983 views)

Vulvar tumor thank you for your reply to my first question about my cat who died from a vulval... (6674 views)

Muscle tremors and distemper. I have an around 4 - 6 month old puppy who was a street dog in Dharamsala India. She... (11477 views)

In heat and shaking her head. My dog has been vomiting and had diarrhea for the last 2-3 days. She has been in... (4706 views)

Dog biting at tail. My dog Kita is biting her tail down to the skin and Im getting worried because our... (7593 views)