Dog weak slow and shaking.

Breed: German Coolie
My dog has become not interest in anything and has become very weak and has very slow and quick breathing at reandom times and shakes ??? please answer soon im very consired and dont know if he handle it any longer....please

I'm sorry to hear that your dog is not feeling well. Unfortunately I'm not sure how much I can tell you online without examining Frank.

It really does sound like there is a serious medical issue here.

I usually try to do what I can to help figure out what is going on, but there are many things that things could be. This does not sound like something that can be treated at home.

Hopefully Frank can see a vet right away.

Cooked garlic safety? I have 2 dogs. An 8 pound shipoo and a 20 pound mini shnauzer. The shipoo has... (7189 views)

Rottweiler urinating frequently. my dog has getting let out all the time and and and recently she has been weeing... (8337 views)

Kittens with diarrhea We have kept the 5 kittens born to our momma cat. [they will be "fixed" when it is... (10789 views)

Dog won't eat. HELP! Starting I think Thursday or Friday Max ate but was easily distracted. I'd... (25651 views)

Dog ate food with onions. my dog ate cut up sausage but it had onion,will he get sick... (10323 views)

Hair loss on a boxer. I've had Kizzie for two years. She's a vibrant and playful dog. Recently, I've... (13259 views)

Bump on roof of mouth. Hi I'm almost certain this is nothing. But I have an 8 week old golden male. I've... (33950 views)

Dog barked during euthanasia. Hi Why most likley did my dog bark out when the vet put him to sleep. I thought... (12885 views)

Increase in dog's thirst and urination. My dog has been acting fuuny the past few nights he wakes me up 2-3 times a night to... (9435 views)

Is dog's paw broken? Chandler jumped out the car window today and hurt his back paw. He won't put any... (11746 views)