Ear infection.

Breed: Long hair Lab
Fred has been miserable. I have tried what i know to do. He has had a ear infection for the last week or two. I have tried to clear it up with cleaning his ears out with alcohol and cleaning it out with a hot soapy rag. They even smell bad. I don't know what else to do. He even like for you to clean them out. He even moans when you do it. So I know he likes it. I am really getting worried about him. Please answer my question.

Thank you

Here are some previously asked questions that may help you:

Is there an at home treatment for ear infections?

Ear infection that won't go away.

Ear infections that keep coming back

Cat having back end problems. Hi Dr. Marie, It's Christmas Eve so the vet here is closed. I hope you're able to... (10780 views)

Bump near anus. My dog has what looks like a pimple or maybe an ingrown hair? It's not white like a... (33772 views)

High liver enzymes. He has had major allergy problems since April 2010. He is seeing both holistic and... (20389 views)

Regular anal gland expression. Hello, I am trying to get some answers about my puppy's anal gland problem. I... (7438 views)

Itchy between anus and penis. My dog is licking/scratching a lot in the area between his anus and his penis. It's... (31963 views)

Sluggish Boxer My Boxer got sluggish on the 20th of March so we took him to the vets. They did... (8455 views)

Milo's chicken jerky safety? Hi, Thank you for taking the time to read this. I'm concerned about the chicken... (8925 views)

Dog ate goat feces. Hello, We had a baby goat that contracted tetanus. Before we knew he was sick, he... (10107 views)

Roundworms and hookworms. How often do you find roundworms /hookworms in dogs is it rare of fairly... (4389 views)

Diabetes and cushings. Doc, I need an objective viewpoint. My 14 yr 3mo old dog Buddy has been diagnosed 3... (23085 views)