Ear infection.

Breed: Long hair Lab
Fred has been miserable. I have tried what i know to do. He has had a ear infection for the last week or two. I have tried to clear it up with cleaning his ears out with alcohol and cleaning it out with a hot soapy rag. They even smell bad. I don't know what else to do. He even like for you to clean them out. He even moans when you do it. So I know he likes it. I am really getting worried about him. Please answer my question.

Thank you

Here are some previously asked questions that may help you:

Is there an at home treatment for ear infections?

Ear infection that won't go away.

Ear infections that keep coming back

Infected wound? Hi, my cat is indoor and outdoor (she has the face of an Egyptian Mau & its head... (3212 views)

Golden retriever with lymphoma died. My golden retriever was 125 pounds (all muscle) and enjoyed perfect health for all... (31083 views)

Good appetite in blind deaf cat. my cat is over 15 years old she is partially blind and deaf she misses her litterbox... (7627 views)

Cloudy eye with blood. My dog has what seemed to be pink eye but the blood has seeped into the iris. There... (8689 views)

Chihuahua fell from couch. Hello. I have a sweet, loving, happy, and spoiled female chihuahua, weighing about... (9835 views)

Mast cell tumor. Dear Dr. Marie: My dog, Jammy, has had a small lump near her neck that filled up... (10346 views)

Dog pees when excited. comit had surgery done to remove a hernia and the vets said it was of most good to... (10067 views)

Purple feces. Why is my dog's poop... (13995 views)

Is my dog overheating? Hi Dr. Marie, I have a simple question. Max is now a 74 lb 1yr old... (8864 views)

maggots in guinea pig's cage Dear dr marie, i found maggots in my guinea pig's cage. So i want to know if he has... (13921 views)