Ear infection.

Breed: Long hair Lab
Fred has been miserable. I have tried what i know to do. He has had a ear infection for the last week or two. I have tried to clear it up with cleaning his ears out with alcohol and cleaning it out with a hot soapy rag. They even smell bad. I don't know what else to do. He even like for you to clean them out. He even moans when you do it. So I know he likes it. I am really getting worried about him. Please answer my question.

Thank you

Here are some previously asked questions that may help you:

Is there an at home treatment for ear infections?

Ear infection that won't go away.

Ear infections that keep coming back

Skin lesions on dog's face. HI, my Chikita has been having some skin trouble and cant exactly figure out what it... (5775 views)

Repeat of parvo? my 3 puppies got parvo last week (6/29/2010)they were only 3 months old and they all... (22297 views)

Urinating in the house. I have a 6 y.o. Bichon Frisé who should be house trained by now. In fact, he is... (17117 views)

Cat fell from the balcony. HI,Please,i Know i Didnt paid you! But i dont have credit card,and i think my cat... (10369 views)

Golden retriever won't eat. Dr, Changing Max's food doesn't seem to help. He went to the new food since... (28210 views)

Do dogs have panic attacks? In the past two weeks, Bambi has a kind of panic attack to me. She was panting and... (7316 views)

Vulva dermatitis. Good Morning Doctor: My 6 year old Golden(Honey) has an infection around her female... (26169 views)

Prozac for submissive peeing? My Morkie is 2 1/2 years old. I rescued her at 6 mos. she is aggressive and also... (6901 views)

Pooping and peeing outside of box. I own two cats and they're both litter box trained but today my oldest cat pooped... (7771 views)

Older dog - bloody diarrhea. My dog is a 12 1/2 yr old cocker spaniel/golden retriever mix. She's had diarrhea... (38467 views)