Ear infection.

Breed: Long hair Lab
Fred has been miserable. I have tried what i know to do. He has had a ear infection for the last week or two. I have tried to clear it up with cleaning his ears out with alcohol and cleaning it out with a hot soapy rag. They even smell bad. I don't know what else to do. He even like for you to clean them out. He even moans when you do it. So I know he likes it. I am really getting worried about him. Please answer my question.

Thank you

Here are some previously asked questions that may help you:

Is there an at home treatment for ear infections?

Ear infection that won't go away.

Ear infections that keep coming back

Sore leg in a cat. I recently moved from a ranch house to townhouse(steps) in another city. Winston is... (34472 views)

Cat peeing in tub. Hi, DR. Marie; Tiger has recently started using the bath tub for his litter box,... (63051 views)

Kittens nursing on cat's penis. i"m raising 4 abandoned kittens they are now eating food and I give them kitten... (19396 views)

Is vet just trying to make money? I have 3 cats aged 3, 4 and 7. Lately every time I walk into my DVM's off ice I... (10749 views)

FIV positive and diarrhea. Hi Dr. Marie - I took in a semi feral cat about six weeks ago. He is FIV+. He has... (26638 views)

Test for Cushings? My dog is breathing rapidly, about 60 times per minute, night and day, but otherwise... (8395 views)

How much exercise for a puppy? Hi Dr Marie, I'm pleased to report Max is doing well.. changing from Iams to p/d... (10456 views)

Kennel cough in pregnant dog. My dog just started very mild reverse sneeze/sneezing and slight runny nose I'm... (29081 views)

Urinating in the house. I have a 6 y.o. Bichon Frisé who should be house trained by now. In fact, he is... (22371 views)

Dog shaking and limping. Dear Dr: Since yesterday I see that my dog tires to go to the bathrooms and hide.... (13793 views)