Ear infection.

Breed: Long hair Lab
Fred has been miserable. I have tried what i know to do. He has had a ear infection for the last week or two. I have tried to clear it up with cleaning his ears out with alcohol and cleaning it out with a hot soapy rag. They even smell bad. I don't know what else to do. He even like for you to clean them out. He even moans when you do it. So I know he likes it. I am really getting worried about him. Please answer my question.

Thank you

Here are some previously asked questions that may help you:

Is there an at home treatment for ear infections?

Ear infection that won't go away.

Ear infections that keep coming back

Sunscreen for cats and dogs. My cat is a white cat and he loves to lounge in the sun. I was wondering if you... (15540 views)

Drinking and urinating more. Approx. 6 yrs old or older, part Rodesian Ridgeback, 69 pounds. He was a stray and... (5580 views)

Cat pooping on floor. My cat doesn't poop in her litter box, so I put down rugs near her litter box and... (12395 views)

Bleeding and then death. What would make a dog bleed soliva, loose muskle control, keep it from eating,... (15501 views)

Diarrhea with blood. my dog, i just recently changed his dog food. and i got home and saw diarrhea... (25943 views)

Lump on dog. Hi Dr Marie, I realize your answer to this may be a best guess... But today I... (13460 views)

Fly biting seizures. At night with the lights on, Misha snaps at the air as if she's catching flies.... (21179 views)

Allergic to greenies? My 11.5 year old pug/griffin mix dog has been having nasal/breathing issues for the... (10970 views)

Hamster has crusty eye. my hamster is 2 years old and a week ago i noticed his right eye has crusted over i... (10224 views)

Coughing cat. My cat has had a horrible cough for two or three months and the vet doesn't know... (5905 views)