Ear infection.

Breed: Long hair Lab
Fred has been miserable. I have tried what i know to do. He has had a ear infection for the last week or two. I have tried to clear it up with cleaning his ears out with alcohol and cleaning it out with a hot soapy rag. They even smell bad. I don't know what else to do. He even like for you to clean them out. He even moans when you do it. So I know he likes it. I am really getting worried about him. Please answer my question.

Thank you

Here are some previously asked questions that may help you:

Is there an at home treatment for ear infections?

Ear infection that won't go away.

Ear infections that keep coming back

Rimadyl and liver problems. Hi Dr. Marie Last night my dog sustained some type of injury to himself while... (10653 views)

Guinea Pig in Heat? Dear Dr. Marie, I have a guinea pig named Charlie, and my friend also has a... (32604 views)

Fontline and Advantix. My I treated my dog with Frontline Plus 2 weeks ago and it's not preventing ticks... (9548 views)

Diaphragmatic hernia. Our 8-year-old neutered male cat has a history of various health issues:... (8149 views)

Red spots under arms and legs. my dog has red spots under her arms and now on her legs what could it be... (15264 views)

Gave meds to early. Hi Dr. Marie, We are away from home this weekend and our pet sitter came early... (11727 views)

Cat losing hair. I have 4 cats and they are all indoors. I realize that cats can get fleas even when... (72346 views)

Dog drank a mug of hot chocolate. what should i do my dog is 2,7 kg and she might die because she is SO small please... (39752 views)

Dog ate sewing needle. I think my dog has swallowed a sewing needle. What should I... (43916 views)

OK to keep cats in a small room? I am concerned for two cats that I know. They live in a house where they are... (6634 views)