Arthritis medicine for dogs.

Breed: fox terrier mix
Zoey recently has been having trouble walking. I think it may be her hips? She does better in warm weather, outside.. When she is back in the airconditioning, she struggles. Is aspirin a good choice for arthritis. Are there other choices than aspirin for her?

Sorry to hear that Zoey is not well. Here is another similar question that should help answer yours:

Choices for arthritis medicines in dogs.

Cat having trouble urinating. I have a cat, a very lively talkative cat, who is displaying health problems. She... (4467 views)

Horrible euthanasia. Lucy has had steroid injections for the last 18 months due to loss of fur and skin... (3438 views)

Possible diabetes My cat is very thirsty, he will run to the bathroom counter for a drink of water, he... (6089 views)

Guinea Pig Pregnancy info. Hi, i bought a guinea pig from a pet store about a month ago and now, i think shes... (11597 views)

Repeated bouts of Giardia. Our 4 month old Boston terrier Gidget was diagnosed with giardia over 6 weeks ago.... (4223 views)

Trembling head - distemper? Hi there This is the issue with my little puppy. I picked him up alone from... (3959 views)

Won't eat dog food. Inherited my Mom's 4 year old terrier mix - 14 to 15 pounds - who has always eaten... (4249 views)

What caused my cat to die? Hello Dr. Marie - I found my cat dead yesterday morning under my neighbors van,... (29057 views)

Tail fell off. My dog wrapped her tail up in a chain and the other day it fell off. She continues... (7631 views)

Kidney disease and seizures. My cat is almost 18 years old and he has kidney disease. He is on a special diet my... (5453 views)