Arthritis medicine for dogs.

Breed: fox terrier mix
Zoey recently has been having trouble walking. I think it may be her hips? She does better in warm weather, outside.. When she is back in the airconditioning, she struggles. Is aspirin a good choice for arthritis. Are there other choices than aspirin for her?

Sorry to hear that Zoey is not well. Here is another similar question that should help answer yours:

Choices for arthritis medicines in dogs.

Kitten has diarrhea my kitten is 8-10 weeks old...shes been on dry food now for about 3 weeks. was on... (5014 views)

Black spot on side of hamster. My hamster is about 2 years old and has always had a black spot on the right side of... (37765 views)

Cat struggling to breathe. It looks like my cat is struggling to breathe. I can see her chest moving up and... (12788 views)

Fleas, pale nose and sick. My cat Ava has lost alomot all of her hair and so much weight i can see her hip... (4999 views)

Bleeding after biopsy. My dog has been diagnosed with Cancer(hemangiosarcoma). The tiny hole were we... (12454 views)

Sniffling, sneezing cat. For the past two days our cat has been constantly sniffling and sneezing and has... (56416 views)

How many vaccines for a puppy? Hi Dr. Marie, Codee was given 5in1 parovirus 2 shots. Is it true that it should... (4184 views)

Baby shampoo for a cat? My cat accidentally got pee on himself after we had to take him somewhere in his... (15824 views)

Alternative to fluid pills. What can be done about getting rid of fluid in my dog other than fluid pills?... (9524 views)

9 month old puppy pregnant? My puppy is only 9 months old and she was in heat for her first time. Her father was... (34215 views)