Arthritis medicine for dogs.

Breed: fox terrier mix
Zoey recently has been having trouble walking. I think it may be her hips? She does better in warm weather, outside.. When she is back in the airconditioning, she struggles. Is aspirin a good choice for arthritis. Are there other choices than aspirin for her?

Sorry to hear that Zoey is not well. Here is another similar question that should help answer yours:

Choices for arthritis medicines in dogs.

Hard lump below ribs. My male puppy has a hard lump right below his rib cage (in the center)... is it... (17578 views)

what kind of dog to get Hi Please help! I want to get my Golden Retriever (male) a friend, but not... (7235 views)

Does Vick's Vapo rub help cat's breathing? My vet says my cat has a sinus tumor and a Iwas wondering if vicks would help him to... (40598 views)

High ALP in a pug. Hi Dr. Marie, I have a 7yr old female Pug. She was getting "pyoderma" every few... (34288 views)

Ear problems. Charlie has possibly caught ear mites. He his continuously scratching for minutes... (9694 views)

Clear discharge from dog's nose. Hello, My 3 year old Golden Retriever has been blowing her nose--exactly how... (23068 views)

Feeding chicken liver to dogs. I feed Petey a high quality dry dog food in the morning, but I enjoy cooking his... (68029 views)

Dog shaking head. My dog is thought to have ear mites (I thought this only happened to outside dogs??)... (15193 views)

Lump on neck. My dog has a history of hurting herself in her kennel, and a few days ago I noticed... (19714 views)

Dog leaps to her feet. Why does my 12 year old lame Siberian Husky suddenly leap to her feet and walk off.... (8857 views)