Arthritis medicine for dogs.

Breed: fox terrier mix
Zoey recently has been having trouble walking. I think it may be her hips? She does better in warm weather, outside.. When she is back in the airconditioning, she struggles. Is aspirin a good choice for arthritis. Are there other choices than aspirin for her?

Sorry to hear that Zoey is not well. Here is another similar question that should help answer yours:

Choices for arthritis medicines in dogs.

High LDDS and ALKP Hello Dr. Marie You might remember me and Oreo from past questions? Well, Oreo... (3178 views)

Epsom salt vs table salt. hi my cat keeps limping on his leg i have checked it and it isnt his leg thats the... (10825 views)

How often is a dog in heat? My dog started her first heat yesterday. I know not to breed her now she is not... (2817 views)

Disc problems. Hello, Two weeks ago my 9 year old Black Lab start to have problems with his hind... (7287 views)

Scabs on cat's back. For a couple of months now, I’ve noticed my cat has been trying to scratch her... (111751 views)

Sick kitten. Kitty is 13 weeks old, has had diarehha off and on for 9 days, also another sibling,... (6296 views)

My hamster bites my friends. My hamster dosent bite me ever, he only bites other people. He has never ever... (5388 views)

Bad rash on neck. One of our neighborhood cats has a really bad looking rash all over his neck. Here... (12805 views)

Do cats get pink eye? My cat had a "pink eye" this weekend while I was away, according to the pet sitter. ... (3154 views)

Swollen oozing paw. Hello my dog Jack is 10 1/2 years old and he has a very yucky looking paw. It is... (21435 views)