Arthritis medicine for dogs.

Breed: fox terrier mix
Zoey recently has been having trouble walking. I think it may be her hips? She does better in warm weather, outside.. When she is back in the airconditioning, she struggles. Is aspirin a good choice for arthritis. Are there other choices than aspirin for her?

Sorry to hear that Zoey is not well. Here is another similar question that should help answer yours:

Choices for arthritis medicines in dogs.

Lab gets into the garbage. Hi. I have a 75-lb. yellow lab. She was rescued from a breeder when she was a year... (9111 views)

Possible chyletiella. My eleven week old pup is cover from nose to tail in what looks like white dandruff.... (5905 views)

Vomiting after allergy injection My sister took my dog to the vet yesterday where she recieved a shot to stop itching... (15684 views)

Not nursing, diarrhea. We have two mom cats with seven kittens each, one litter a week and a half older... (5410 views)

Hamster hair loss. Hello, My daughters hamster keeps loosing big patches of his fur and also his eyes... (11146 views)

Sore eye in a dog. Hi, My Yorkie's left eye is squinting; it looks like she can't open it. She has... (25200 views)

Dog weak slow and shaking. My dog has become not interest in anything and has become very weak and has very... (14461 views)

Chlamydia contagious? Can dogs get chlamydia? I encountered information regarding oral chlamydia&don't... (10632 views)

Strange cat behavior. I've looked a bit online and have not quite found everything my cat is doing. I have... (51896 views)

Sneezing, vomiting, coughing. my cat is sneezing vomiting coughing breathing through his mouth and has hard... (23202 views)