Arthritis medicine for dogs.

Breed: fox terrier mix
Zoey recently has been having trouble walking. I think it may be her hips? She does better in warm weather, outside.. When she is back in the airconditioning, she struggles. Is aspirin a good choice for arthritis. Are there other choices than aspirin for her?

Sorry to hear that Zoey is not well. Here is another similar question that should help answer yours:

Choices for arthritis medicines in dogs.

Sore leg in 16 year old cat. Hello We have a cat that is about 16 years old. The last couple of days she has... (5532 views)

Golden Retriever Smell Hello. I have two golden retrievers and the youngest is 11 months old. She has a... (44103 views)

Bladder stone surgery. I just returned from the vet where my dog still is. It was discovered through... (22187 views)

Muscle atrophy in a cat. Its been two weeks since my 13 yr old cat, Sweety, has been unable to walk and the 4... (24535 views)

Allergic reaction. Harley is having the following symptoms. Shaking head regularly licking... (5095 views)

Swollen ankle in my dog. My Labrador has the right back leg ankle joint bigger than his left one. 15 days ago... (9320 views)

Dogs ate chocolate and sugar. I have an 85 pound lab, an 8 pound mini dachshund and a 12 pound mini dachshund. We... (20132 views)

Fearful Sheltie. my dog is very nervous of new people and places. she is very nervous and can't focus... (9330 views)

Pooping and peeing outside of box. I own two cats and they're both litter box trained but today my oldest cat pooped... (7729 views)

Are bully sticks safe? My dog loves to chew on bully sticks. I think it's kind of gross that it is a... (19071 views)