Arthritis medicine for dogs.

Breed: fox terrier mix
Zoey recently has been having trouble walking. I think it may be her hips? She does better in warm weather, outside.. When she is back in the airconditioning, she struggles. Is aspirin a good choice for arthritis. Are there other choices than aspirin for her?

Sorry to hear that Zoey is not well. Here is another similar question that should help answer yours:

Choices for arthritis medicines in dogs.

QUIZ: Is your cat secretly planning to murder you?

Questions about spay. I have an appointment to get Gracie spayed on the 17th and had a few questions. ... (5819 views)

Cat not using box. My cat got attacked in a fight early Friday morning. She had to have an operation on... (3794 views)

7 week old puppies have fleas. my puppy is getting eatin alive by fleas he is only 7 weeks old and is a very tiny... (2174 views)

Pregnant cat is vomiting. My cat got out and didn't come home for about a month. When she got out she was in... (6829 views)

Lump on ferret's face. My daughters feret has a lump on it's cheek. At first it did not grow fast , but now... (3328 views)

Chronic cat diarrhea. I had emailed you several times regarding my cat Bandit in December and January.... (1561 views)

Pregnancy test for dogs? How can I tell if my dog is pregnant? She was with a male dog yesterday and I think... (7448 views)

Will dog with broken back recover? Hi Dr. Marie, Our dog pulled out of her collar and was hit by a vehicle Saturday... (13286 views)

Kittens with diarrhea We have kept the 5 kittens born to our momma cat. [they will be "fixed" when it is... (4244 views)

Wheezing, sneezing kitten. my kitten is 3 and a half months old recently she has been sleeping a whole lot and... (5810 views)