Arthritis medicine for dogs.

Breed: fox terrier mix
Zoey recently has been having trouble walking. I think it may be her hips? She does better in warm weather, outside.. When she is back in the airconditioning, she struggles. Is aspirin a good choice for arthritis. Are there other choices than aspirin for her?

Sorry to hear that Zoey is not well. Here is another similar question that should help answer yours:

Choices for arthritis medicines in dogs.

Bump on roof of mouth. Hi I'm almost certain this is nothing. But I have an 8 week old golden male. I've... (27436 views)

Steroid shots for allergies. Dr. Marie, Our 9 lb. cat has had a chronic skin ailment the majority of his life,... (11274 views)

Ivermectin toxicity in a cat. My kitten and I live in Democractic Republic of Congo. Today, a vet administered an... (7999 views)

Expensive fecal exam. Hello Dr. Marie, My question is about a vet bill that I got yesterday and I... (23720 views)

Panting and shaking cat. Hi, My female cat is just over 15 years old. This morning she woke up... (12157 views)

Toxoplasmosis and pregnancy. Hi. I'm 15 weeks pregnant and worried about my two cats. I know how to avoid... (2762 views)

Great Dane not eating. Dr. Marie, my dog molly just recently started not eating dog food or drinking and... (8099 views)

Sudden death. My 3-yr old robust, healthy male house cat suddenly dropped dead in the middle of... (14106 views)

Cat limping and vomiting. Today I noticed that my cat was limping a bit. Later on in the day I noticed that... (11982 views)

Anxious lab. He is over weight 16-17 years old male last sat myself(brian) and my wife and son... (3861 views)