Arthritis medicine for dogs.

Breed: fox terrier mix
Zoey recently has been having trouble walking. I think it may be her hips? She does better in warm weather, outside.. When she is back in the airconditioning, she struggles. Is aspirin a good choice for arthritis. Are there other choices than aspirin for her?

Sorry to hear that Zoey is not well. Here is another similar question that should help answer yours:

Choices for arthritis medicines in dogs.

Renal lymphoma? my cat just had dental surgery. After about a week I noticed she was still listless... (25515 views)

Swelling on neck. I just noticed that when my dog barks the right side of her neck swells about 1-2... (4875 views)

Sore pug. The first time we thought something was wrong was when we took him out for his usual... (5966 views)

Dog has teeth stuck in her cheek. i noticed my dogs mouth was bleeding a little bit while we were playing so i opened... (11219 views)

Cut my dog while grooming. My mother was trimming Levi's fringe, and accidentally cut skin instead. Needless to... (55947 views)

Hyperthyroidism and IBD. We adopted Mo 10 years ago from the Humane Society. She was about 6 years old at... (11179 views)

Eyes rolled back in head. About 3 months ago, Bruce's eyes rolled back in his head and become very blood shot.... (43324 views)

All cats in house getting sick. Hi Dr. Marie, I have a household of 6, normally healthy cats. Lately, we have... (4751 views)

Freckles on a dog's belly. Francois has developed some brown spots on his belly and testicles. He licks in... (21804 views)

Switching foods for allergies. My male yorkie has recently developed food allergies. He has been n wheat corn and... (7362 views)