Arthritis medicine for dogs.

Breed: fox terrier mix
Zoey recently has been having trouble walking. I think it may be her hips? She does better in warm weather, outside.. When she is back in the airconditioning, she struggles. Is aspirin a good choice for arthritis. Are there other choices than aspirin for her?

Sorry to hear that Zoey is not well. Here is another similar question that should help answer yours:

Choices for arthritis medicines in dogs.

QUIZ: Is your cat secretly planning to murder you?

Achilles tendon problems in cat. Chloe recently started walking with her heel down to the ground on the right side(2... (4351 views)

Itchy rash near backside My dog has what looks like a rash on her right leg, near her backside and has been... (5829 views)

Positive leishmaniasis test. my dog has just had a blood test result for leishmans the result is 0.1 and requires... (4931 views)

Sores on dog's leg. My dog recently got theses two sores on her back leg, one bigger than the other. Its... (5321 views)

Lentigo on a cat. Hi Dr. Marie... My 3.5 year old tortoiseshell cat has developed a black freckle... (10004 views)

Mercury levels in canned tuna cat food. My cat eats a lot of tuna flavored canned cat food. I have heard that mercury in... (6634 views)

Patches of fur loss. My dog has small patches of fur coming out & he has a few bald spots around his neck... (6427 views)

Sick kitten. Kitty is 13 weeks old, has had diarehha off and on for 9 days, also another sibling,... (4602 views)

Soft yellow stools and weight loss Sorry that this is long, but I want to give ALL details in case it helps. I... (18663 views)

Flying with your dog. Hello! We have recently purchased a mini schnoodle. She will be 8 weeks old when... (4552 views)