Arthritis medicine for dogs.

Breed: fox terrier mix
Zoey recently has been having trouble walking. I think it may be her hips? She does better in warm weather, outside.. When she is back in the airconditioning, she struggles. Is aspirin a good choice for arthritis. Are there other choices than aspirin for her?

Sorry to hear that Zoey is not well. Here is another similar question that should help answer yours:

Choices for arthritis medicines in dogs.

Dog ate moldy food. I know its likely my question won't get answered, and this is a question that can't... (30062 views)

Dog scratching and biting. My dog has recently started scratching and biting at himself excessively, I have... (21023 views)

Panadol (tylenol) for cat? my cat(3 years) has been drooling non-stop for the past 3 days and wont eat or drink... (8019 views)

Dog limping. My dog just started having pain today. We took him on a particularly long walk... (12518 views)

Dog looks depressed. Hello, Dr. My dog is pretty active but he usually looks "depressed" out of the... (10962 views)

Coughing after spay. My cat was spayed 6 days ago. At first she was great.Incision looked great and still... (18042 views)

Pug died suddenly. Aloha, Our beloved Pug Tobi passed away unexpectedly on Wednesday and as much as I... (10914 views)

Anal tumor. I have an 8 year old male labrador retriever, we has terrible hips problems in which... (16130 views)

Coughing Dog. my dog is coffing all of a suden and hes haveing trouble breathing but hes acting as... (16727 views)

Cryptosporidium and clostridium. I am hoping for confirmation that we are on the right track with treating our two 11... (22282 views)