Arthritis medicine for dogs.

Breed: fox terrier mix
Zoey recently has been having trouble walking. I think it may be her hips? She does better in warm weather, outside.. When she is back in the airconditioning, she struggles. Is aspirin a good choice for arthritis. Are there other choices than aspirin for her?

Sorry to hear that Zoey is not well. Here is another similar question that should help answer yours:

Choices for arthritis medicines in dogs.

Did cat die from eating fertilizer? Hello, a couple of days ago I found one of my cats dead in the garden. Although he... (6632 views)

URTI in diabetic cat. Buster is a 14 year old male who weighs 16 pounds. He has had diabetes for 2-1/2... (8258 views)

Urinating in house. Bella has started urinating in places other than her litter box. She has not been... (2847 views)

Puppy has diarrhea. Hi Dr. Marie. We just got a puppy and she has some diarrhea. We got her on Saturday... (16579 views)

Coughing older dog. Parker is a slightly smaller than average Wheaten mix who has been overweight most... (2780 views)

Brain and thyroid cancer. Hello Dr. Marie, I'm so sad to say I lost my boy cancer last week. We first... (10199 views)

Itchy mouth in a dog. For quite sometime now she has been experiencing something that is irritating her... (46829 views)

Bitch searching for dead puppies. my papillon bitch gave birth to a litter of premature pups. sadly they are all dead... (17954 views)

Heart medication questions. My dog’s name is Yoda. He is 16 years old. But for his heart, he is in good... (2471 views)

Anal sac abscess. my dogs butt is very pouched out and red and leaking pus what can i do for my little... (7772 views)