Arthritis medicine for dogs.

Breed: fox terrier mix
Zoey recently has been having trouble walking. I think it may be her hips? She does better in warm weather, outside.. When she is back in the airconditioning, she struggles. Is aspirin a good choice for arthritis. Are there other choices than aspirin for her?

Sorry to hear that Zoey is not well. Here is another similar question that should help answer yours:

Choices for arthritis medicines in dogs.

QUIZ: Is your cat secretly planning to murder you?

Disclaimer: Although Dr. Marie is a qualified veterinarian, the information found on this site is not meant to replace the advice of your own veterinarian. and Dr. Marie do not accept any responsibility for any loss, damage, injury, death, or disease which may arise from reliance on information contained on this site. Do not use information found on this site for diagnosing or treating your pet. Anything you read here is for information only.

Lump on dog's side. Bundy has developed a circular mark...1/2 inch in diameter...the fur has gone the... (9184 views)

Dog ate foam padding. Hi Dr, At 9pm last nite Max chewed open an office chair. He managed to swallow... (22118 views)

Is this a mouth tumor? Hi, Our cat has been doing poorly lately. She went for about a month eating once... (1421 views)

Old cat with lump on paw. Our family cat is 13 to 15 years old. within the last two weeks she has lost her... (4001 views)

Sensitive at tail base. My cat is 7 years old. She is the only suvivor of her litteer. All of the kittens... (33605 views)

Lab has a lump on his muzzle. We took our 2 1/2 year old female lab to Bradshaw Vet for a lump on her muzzle. I... (5943 views)

Dog with masticatory myositis. hi my dog has had masticatory myositis last jan and again in april and now has it... (5455 views)

My dog twisted her back. Dear Dr. Marie, Hope you are well. I was contacting you in hopes that you could... (14914 views)

Sneezing and runny eyes. My cat seems to be ill. It's been a few days that starts sneezing. Now its... (2176 views)

Itchy cat. My cat is male, age 5 and generally very healthy. A while ago I noticed him biting... (3952 views)