Arthritis medicine for dogs.

Breed: fox terrier mix
Zoey recently has been having trouble walking. I think it may be her hips? She does better in warm weather, outside.. When she is back in the airconditioning, she struggles. Is aspirin a good choice for arthritis. Are there other choices than aspirin for her?

Sorry to hear that Zoey is not well. Here is another similar question that should help answer yours:

Choices for arthritis medicines in dogs.

Dog is panting a lot. My dog Sam has been panting alot for the past year. Recently he is doing this more... (26204 views)

Questions about Feliway. Am interested in buying Feliway for scratching but need to know the ingredients.... (20693 views)

Sore neck Hi Dr. Marie, You've been helpful in the past, so I thought I'd ask you another... (5833 views)

UTI and straining. I have a feral cat that hangs around my workplace. I have had him neutered. He also... (15035 views)

Allergy treatment. I know Memphis has allergies. Within the last month he has started itching his eyes.... (9364 views)

Hair loss in hamster I have a syrian hamster which is about two and a half years old. He as been losing... (8472 views)

Hamster is dying. My hamster is 2 years and 11 months now . I noticed he hasnt been drinking as much ,... (10440 views)

Very thirsty dog. My 13 year old spayed female lab is continually drinking water, can't seem to get... (9689 views)

Suddenly disoriented. our approx 8 y/o schnauzer is partially blind and partially deaf(we adopted him a yr... (31364 views)

Peach stone or pancreatitis? My dog ate a peach stone. It appeared to give no problems, but two to three weeks... (7973 views)