Arthritis medicine for dogs.

Breed: fox terrier mix
Zoey recently has been having trouble walking. I think it may be her hips? She does better in warm weather, outside.. When she is back in the airconditioning, she struggles. Is aspirin a good choice for arthritis. Are there other choices than aspirin for her?

Need help finding a veterinarian in your area? Click here for Dr. Marie's advice on
finding a good veterinarian near you.

Sorry to hear that Zoey is not well. Here is another similar question that should help answer yours:

Choices for arthritis medicines in dogs.

QUIZ: Is your cat secretly planning to murder you?

Lentigo? My cat has weird dark spots on the bald part in front of the ear canal. They look... (7137 views)

Roundworm in cats. my kitten has round worm and i can't afford a trip to the vet can you please offer... (2954 views)

Sick Yorkie Buddy has been acting sick for about a week, being lethargic and unresponsive,... (2618 views)

Palliative care vs. euthanasia? Hello. First let me say that this turned out to be long and probably rambling. ... (5887 views)

Brittle nails in a dog. My dog's nails seem to be chipping off and bleeding. He's not biting them. What is... (5382 views)

Black stuff in cat's ears. Hi Dr. Marie. My cat Thelma (who happens to be male and nearly 15) has had an issue... (21647 views)

Sore chihuahua My dog Chevy has had some strange behavior for some time. For the past year or so he... (3881 views)

Cat ate vitamin D3. I believe my cat accidentally ingested a 1000iu capsule of Vitamin D3 I read your... (12307 views)

cat with trouble breathing I have a cat named Bunny, she is about 4 or 5 years old, she is a little over... (13251 views)

Guinea pig losing teeth. its mouth is sore and can only chew mashed up food its loosing his teeth to its not... (5731 views)