Arthritis medicine for dogs.

Breed: fox terrier mix
Zoey recently has been having trouble walking. I think it may be her hips? She does better in warm weather, outside.. When she is back in the airconditioning, she struggles. Is aspirin a good choice for arthritis. Are there other choices than aspirin for her?

Sorry to hear that Zoey is not well. Here is another similar question that should help answer yours:

Choices for arthritis medicines in dogs.

Rash on Daschund My dog has a very red rash on her lower abdominal area and vaginal area. She bites... (11735 views)

Hypothermic dog. Two days ago my black lab pup fell threw some ice, he was in the water for about 5... (9421 views)

Can't move back legs. I hope you reply quick my dog is dragging both of his back legs he cant stand up but... (19940 views)

Why did my dog die? Hi, My dog died recently. She was 11 yr.s 9 mo.s old, about 55-60 lbs.,... (153384 views)

Peeing in the house. We have a problem with Storm (a male cat) weeing every where in the house we do have... (7049 views)

congested kitten Hi,i recently took in a stray kitten & a few days ago she started coughing on &... (10903 views)

lump on dog's abdomen. Hi Dr Marie, Hopefully this is a simple question. I've noticed that one of Max's... (20856 views)

Peeing orange and losing weight. I have a village dog, I think he is dying, I don't know what to do. I always feed... (17437 views)

Flaky skin. Samson has flakey skin that is most obvious on his back toward the tail and under... (16934 views)

Pug died after pooping blood. my female pug passed away between 4:00A.M. & 8:00 A.m. yesterday. She had never... (55258 views)