Pit bull puppy is sick.

Breed: Pitt bull
My dog was outside and I was callig her, bit she didn't come I went to look for her and I found her just laying there covered in her own drool, she couldn't stand up an when she did would fall over again, I brought her inside and bathed her an made her a bed, but she got up and found a corner and has sat there for hours licking it, I have given her some food and she ate some but then started trying to eat the glass bowl, what could be wrong with her she won't drink, andas far as I know there is nothing dangerous in our yard, please help me help her

I'm really sorry to hear that your dog is this sick. There are a lot of things that can cause these symptoms. Unfortunately, all of the things I can think of are quite serious.

Does she have access to any recreational drugs? Some drugs can cause serious toxicities in dogs

Is she up to date on her vaccinations? Drooling like this can be a sign of nausea. If she hasn't had all of her vaccinations then Parvo virus is a possibility and this can be quite serious.

In some parts of the world it's possible that rabies could cause symptoms like this. If this were the case then she is a danger to any humans around her,

Whatever the cause is, it sounds like this dog needs to see a vet immediately.

Dog ate toy. Yes, he's at it again. Last night, 9 pm, I bought him a toy penguine to chew on.... (105911 views)

Sore dachshund My dog Mya has been shaking and is nervous and sensitive around her stomache area. I... (7775 views)

Cat is whiney when peeing my 12 yr old cat cherokee had a bladder infection about 2 months ago. i changed the... (6559 views)

Cat with crusty areas. Hello, I'd like some advice on diagnosis and treatment for my cat. She has had... (12385 views)

Golden with itchy abdomen. Hello My dog Henri has been constantly licking and chewing his underside inside... (32906 views)

Dog suddenly paralyzed. My beloved Pug, Newt, passed away last October.She was 12 years old. She developed a... (43922 views)

Protein in urine. Hi, My Yorkie is 12 and had smelly pee starting in September 2010. I took a sample... (10147 views)

Using elastic to remove lump. Rusty was diagnose with "cancer" after giving birth 4 years ago. It was recommended... (7158 views)

Itchy dog. whats would be the best flea medication for a my dog?? hes been chewing for months... (8248 views)

Too small for spay? My cat is really small, about nine ten pounds,is it safe to get her... (7119 views)