Pit bull puppy is sick.

Breed: Pitt bull
My dog was outside and I was callig her, bit she didn't come I went to look for her and I found her just laying there covered in her own drool, she couldn't stand up an when she did would fall over again, I brought her inside and bathed her an made her a bed, but she got up and found a corner and has sat there for hours licking it, I have given her some food and she ate some but then started trying to eat the glass bowl, what could be wrong with her she won't drink, andas far as I know there is nothing dangerous in our yard, please help me help her

I'm really sorry to hear that your dog is this sick. There are a lot of things that can cause these symptoms. Unfortunately, all of the things I can think of are quite serious.

Does she have access to any recreational drugs? Some drugs can cause serious toxicities in dogs

Is she up to date on her vaccinations? Drooling like this can be a sign of nausea. If she hasn't had all of her vaccinations then Parvo virus is a possibility and this can be quite serious.

In some parts of the world it's possible that rabies could cause symptoms like this. If this were the case then she is a danger to any humans around her,

Whatever the cause is, it sounds like this dog needs to see a vet immediately.

Cancer in lung? Hello You answered already a questions with respect to my dog Mara (x rays: lots of... (31418 views)

Questions about Feliway. Am interested in buying Feliway for scratching but need to know the ingredients.... (20842 views)

medicine for collapsing trachea We are leaving for a car trip with Skiggy. She has a collapsable larynx and gets... (11109 views)

Coughing Dog. my dog is coffing all of a suden and hes haveing trouble breathing but hes acting as... (15641 views)

Is my dog pregnant? i was woke up this morning mu my female pup crying and yelping. so i found her... (17848 views)

Rabies from a feral kitten? Dear Dr. Marie, Greetings and I hope this e-mail reaches you in good health. I... (21038 views)

Parvo protection. Hi Dr, My Golden is 7 weeks now. I will be taking him home next week after he's... (72083 views)

Bad euthanasia Hello, I had to have my dog euthanized. After she got her first injection to be... (6882 views)

Cracked Toe Nail. My dog cracked his nail horizontally at the base of the nail. Is there something I... (11405 views)

Revolution and fleas my dogs are treated with frontline and we brought home a kitten that was treated... (17256 views)