Pit bull puppy is sick.

Breed: Pitt bull
My dog was outside and I was callig her, bit she didn't come I went to look for her and I found her just laying there covered in her own drool, she couldn't stand up an when she did would fall over again, I brought her inside and bathed her an made her a bed, but she got up and found a corner and has sat there for hours licking it, I have given her some food and she ate some but then started trying to eat the glass bowl, what could be wrong with her she won't drink, andas far as I know there is nothing dangerous in our yard, please help me help her

I'm really sorry to hear that your dog is this sick. There are a lot of things that can cause these symptoms. Unfortunately, all of the things I can think of are quite serious.

Does she have access to any recreational drugs? Some drugs can cause serious toxicities in dogs

Is she up to date on her vaccinations? Drooling like this can be a sign of nausea. If she hasn't had all of her vaccinations then Parvo virus is a possibility and this can be quite serious.

In some parts of the world it's possible that rabies could cause symptoms like this. If this were the case then she is a danger to any humans around her,

Whatever the cause is, it sounds like this dog needs to see a vet immediately.

Are tomatoes bad for dogs? I have a question about dogs and tomatoes. I accidentally fed my dog a few(maybe... (531909 views)

Died after bloat surgery. My dog became sick early Friday morning (2am) and vomited 3 times between 2am and... (17300 views)

Vomiting and runny eyes. Hello Doc! My cat Princess started throwing up this morning. First two times was... (41308 views)

Lump on dog's lip. I have contacted you several times about my dog, Honey. I tend to over think things,... (67444 views)

Mesenchymal tumor Need some input. My dog (she's 6)had developed a small lump/bump on her head above... (7729 views)

Multiple mast cell tumors. Hi Marie, it says that my question has been answered, but I do not know how to... (14961 views)

Still have puppies inside? my dog had puppies 2 days ago 6 puppies were the only ones that came out, four came... (15378 views)

Trouble having bowel movements. ok so my pug has pooping weird lately. almost every time he goes he wines and runes... (5190 views)

Peeing on walls. Okay,I have a female spayed 2 year old cat and never sprayed walls and peed walls.... (12798 views)

Is this lump cancer? I noticed yesterday that my babe has a lump about the size of a kiwi on her bottom... (14758 views)