Pit bull puppy is sick.

Breed: Pitt bull
My dog was outside and I was callig her, bit she didn't come I went to look for her and I found her just laying there covered in her own drool, she couldn't stand up an when she did would fall over again, I brought her inside and bathed her an made her a bed, but she got up and found a corner and has sat there for hours licking it, I have given her some food and she ate some but then started trying to eat the glass bowl, what could be wrong with her she won't drink, andas far as I know there is nothing dangerous in our yard, please help me help her

I'm really sorry to hear that your dog is this sick. There are a lot of things that can cause these symptoms. Unfortunately, all of the things I can think of are quite serious.

Does she have access to any recreational drugs? Some drugs can cause serious toxicities in dogs

Is she up to date on her vaccinations? Drooling like this can be a sign of nausea. If she hasn't had all of her vaccinations then Parvo virus is a possibility and this can be quite serious.

In some parts of the world it's possible that rabies could cause symptoms like this. If this were the case then she is a danger to any humans around her,

Whatever the cause is, it sounds like this dog needs to see a vet immediately.

Heart murmur. In Emerg, as part of an exam in preparation for sedation, a level 2 heart murmur was... (14924 views)

Head tremor in a cat. Dear Dr.Marie, My cat Wildwood has been lethargic for the past 2 days, along with... (30088 views)

Remend (The dog is not mine) A friend is asking me to get Remend for their dog from a... (22544 views)

Accidently cut dog's skin i was giving my dog a hair cut with a small pair of sissors and was trimming around... (18653 views)

Won't nurse puppies One week ago our Yorkie Maya had a litter of puppies. She gave birth to seven... (46805 views)

Best ringworm treatment. We adopted Milo (5 months) from a shelter 2 weeks ago. He has two patches where skin... (10426 views)

Cat pawing at mouth My cat has been like this for 2 days now, he looked like he was chokeing at first,... (25961 views)

Pelvis fracture. Dear Dr Marie, My dog currently has a broken pelvis that is not mending. It... (16746 views)

Guinea pig not eating. Hello, I have a 3 year old guinea pig who has stopped eating. Last week I... (5862 views)

Great Dane not eating. Dr. Marie, my dog molly just recently started not eating dog food or drinking and... (9998 views)