Pit bull puppy is sick.

Breed: Pitt bull
My dog was outside and I was callig her, bit she didn't come I went to look for her and I found her just laying there covered in her own drool, she couldn't stand up an when she did would fall over again, I brought her inside and bathed her an made her a bed, but she got up and found a corner and has sat there for hours licking it, I have given her some food and she ate some but then started trying to eat the glass bowl, what could be wrong with her she won't drink, andas far as I know there is nothing dangerous in our yard, please help me help her

I'm really sorry to hear that your dog is this sick. There are a lot of things that can cause these symptoms. Unfortunately, all of the things I can think of are quite serious.

Does she have access to any recreational drugs? Some drugs can cause serious toxicities in dogs

Is she up to date on her vaccinations? Drooling like this can be a sign of nausea. If she hasn't had all of her vaccinations then Parvo virus is a possibility and this can be quite serious.

In some parts of the world it's possible that rabies could cause symptoms like this. If this were the case then she is a danger to any humans around her,

Whatever the cause is, it sounds like this dog needs to see a vet immediately.

Methamphetamine use by dog. "My dog has mental breakdown in which he acts like he is on drugs. he runs in... (16103 views)

Cat losing weight. I have had my 10 year-old cat on Tapazole for about a year, but in the past couple... (8966 views)

Low fat foods and tripe for pancreatitis. My 3 yr old Golden who was on Orijen for 2 years had a pancreatitis attack about 6... (23849 views)

Dog with FCE Dr. M, We have a 40 pound bulldog terrier mix. Eight days ago he was fighting with... (7889 views)

Whipworm treatment? I was looking into a preventative whip worm product as my vet keeps telling me that... (5318 views)

Reverse sneeze. My dog started making a weird nosie that sounds kind of like a pig but that seems to... (6667 views)

Cat can't poop. hi am afraid it is a mega colon my cat is not giving any stool , although he is... (15198 views)

Anxious cat - medicine? Hello, My Cat Guen shows MANY attention seeking behaviors. She chews chords,... (20484 views)

Diarrhea with mucus. Dr, Are you familiar with those bullwinkle sticks. They are about 13" long, bull... (20592 views)

Shifting lameness and weight loss. In March, Grayson suddenly started limping on his front left paw. We took him to... (7110 views)