How to make cat urinate.

Breed: unknown
is there something we can put in her food to make her urniate?

Hi Abby...Sorry that your previous question disappeared! We are still in the testing process of this software so it looks like we have some bugs.

If Moe is not urinating this is a very serious concern. There is nothing we can add to the food to make her urinate. If she has not produced any urine for over 24 hours then this can mean a urinary tract obstruction or possibly shutdown of her kidneys which is very serious.

It really does sound like Moe needs to see a vet. I really hope things pick up soon!

Related article:FLUTD - Urinary Tract Blockage in Cats.

Guinea Pig in Heat? Dear Dr. Marie, I have a guinea pig named Charlie, and my friend also has a... (30138 views)

Diarrhea and then death. My question is about the death of our Daisy Mae. We are staying in South Padre... (38012 views)

Sick guinea pig. hello, i need help. my guinea pig peppy is really dehydrated and really weak, today... (12707 views)

Lump near nipple. She has a lump(i think so).. It's hard, and about a marble's size in... (10699 views)

Blind, deaf and no sense of smell. Jack was diagnosed as hyperthyroid in February and has been on methimazole since... (7166 views)

Cat won't use litter box. I have a 7 month old female cat, I have had her vet checked and she has no problems.... (9735 views)

Arthritis medicine I have a 10 month old Pomeranian who appears to have hip problems. I am very low... (7961 views)

Bald spots on bulldog's legs. We purchased a baby bulldog about a month ago. We already had a bulldog, Mina, and... (25746 views)

Urinating in her sleep. my dog has urinated in her sleep 3 times in the past few days the first time she was... (8486 views)

High stepping and chattering. My dog has suddenly started walking funny. He lifts his paws up higher than normal... (9871 views)