How to make cat urinate.

Breed: unknown
is there something we can put in her food to make her urniate?

Hi Abby...Sorry that your previous question disappeared! We are still in the testing process of this software so it looks like we have some bugs.

If Moe is not urinating this is a very serious concern. There is nothing we can add to the food to make her urinate. If she has not produced any urine for over 24 hours then this can mean a urinary tract obstruction or possibly shutdown of her kidneys which is very serious.

It really does sound like Moe needs to see a vet. I really hope things pick up soon!

Related article:FLUTD - Urinary Tract Blockage in Cats.

Safe fruits and vegetables for dogs. Hi Dr. Marie, I have a young cat who likes to eat certain fruit and vegetables,... (23830 views)

Pancreatitis and HGE. I had my Cooper put to sleep 3 weeks ago today. On the Monday before, he vomited... (38918 views)

Pregnancy symptoms in dogs. Hi Dr Marie My 2.5 yr old OES was bred last week with 1 AI and 5 natural ties. This... (14195 views)

Sneezing and runny eyes. My dog has been excessively sneezing for over a year now. She has had no respiratory... (19999 views)

My dog is pooping blood. What does it mean when a dog poops blood? I woke up this morning and there was... (670410 views)

Cat with coccidia My vet did a fecal exam on my cat today and said there was coccidia there, but she... (7205 views)

Prognosis if dog has pulmonary edema. Hello Dr. Marie, I´m from Brazil, so, first of all I´m sorry about my poor... (11772 views)

Dental care for older dog. I have an older dog with bad teeth but no way to afford doggy dental. I was... (19185 views)

Seizures in a Yorkie. This past Monday she had an episode where she went limp and wasn't responsive to her... (21682 views)

Tracheal collapse. I was wondering if a mild case of collapse trachea in a 5 month old puppy will... (5711 views)