How to make cat urinate.

Breed: unknown
is there something we can put in her food to make her urniate?

Hi Abby...Sorry that your previous question disappeared! We are still in the testing process of this software so it looks like we have some bugs.

If Moe is not urinating this is a very serious concern. There is nothing we can add to the food to make her urinate. If she has not produced any urine for over 24 hours then this can mean a urinary tract obstruction or possibly shutdown of her kidneys which is very serious.

It really does sound like Moe needs to see a vet. I really hope things pick up soon!

Related article:FLUTD - Urinary Tract Blockage in Cats.

Should I do these tests? I have two shih tzu's from the same litter. They were born on 1/29/09, so they are... (19283 views)

Dog has a bald patch over eye. Hello, I have a miniature Dashchund which is 5 mnths old and she is in perfect... (17275 views)

Puppy has had diarrhea 5 days. Oliver has had diarrhea on and off for about 5 days. He is acting normally... (82866 views)

Sudden death. My 3-yr old robust, healthy male house cat suddenly dropped dead in the middle of... (28754 views)

Relation of weight to skin problems. I understand that you are a very busy person but i am currently inrolled in the... (9218 views)

Itchy dog. Hi Dr Marie, Recall my email a couple of weeks ago about Max and his... (10537 views)

Lumps on belly Hello, Dr. Marie: I noticed some small bumps on my dog's bladder on/near the site... (20959 views)

Trouble swallowing. My 6-year-old shepherd developed a major mucus production problem in the last month.... (17110 views)

Limping, trouble breathing and then dog died. Dr. Marie, My dog died this evening and am looking for possible causes. I did not... (24806 views)

Broken leg in puppy? hi my puppu fell off the bed and now she cant put any weight on her front left paw... (26185 views)