How to make cat urinate.

Breed: unknown
is there something we can put in her food to make her urniate?

Hi Abby...Sorry that your previous question disappeared! We are still in the testing process of this software so it looks like we have some bugs.

If Moe is not urinating this is a very serious concern. There is nothing we can add to the food to make her urinate. If she has not produced any urine for over 24 hours then this can mean a urinary tract obstruction or possibly shutdown of her kidneys which is very serious.

It really does sound like Moe needs to see a vet. I really hope things pick up soon!

Related article:FLUTD - Urinary Tract Blockage in Cats.

Yellow diarrhea and runny eyes. i have a kitten that has diarreah yellowish in color. she acts like she has a hard... (6878 views)

Dental cleaning extend dog's life? My Pug Chocko has a tooth that feels loose. I think it's his lower central incisor... (6106 views)

Older cat with problems. Hi there. I really hope that you can answer my question. My cat Derek is obviously... (51555 views)

Rottweiler can't stand. Hello, We have a 13 year old Rott who was diagnosed with arthritis of the spine. ... (28377 views)

Time for euthanasia? My 19 year old cat has been ill for some time. For many years I have had to help... (6053 views)

Red dots on dog's abdomen. Hello. My dog Biscuit has been having red dots like skin under his abdominal. It... (5164 views)

Redo rabies vaccine? Can a dog get a rabies shot twice? I am waiting for the previous owners to get me... (27376 views)

Pathology report for mammary tumor. Shelby recently had her mammary gland removed as she had multiple tumors. This... (9137 views)

Rabies from my dog? my 70 days old cocker spaniel bit my toe and there ws little bleeding and i cleaned... (4874 views)

Allergies or URTI? I was looking at the questions on cats, but couldn't find one that was close to what... (7803 views)