How to make cat urinate.

Breed: unknown
is there something we can put in her food to make her urniate?

Hi Abby...Sorry that your previous question disappeared! We are still in the testing process of this software so it looks like we have some bugs.

If Moe is not urinating this is a very serious concern. There is nothing we can add to the food to make her urinate. If she has not produced any urine for over 24 hours then this can mean a urinary tract obstruction or possibly shutdown of her kidneys which is very serious.

It really does sound like Moe needs to see a vet. I really hope things pick up soon!

Related article:FLUTD - Urinary Tract Blockage in Cats.

Mast Cell tumor? This past Saturday afternoon I was petting my dog and I noticed a small bump under... (24288 views)

Died after bloat surgery. My dog became sick early Friday morning (2am) and vomited 3 times between 2am and... (19641 views)

Dog doesn't drink much and burps. We recently adopted our boxer mix from a vet and she appears to be in very good... (22423 views)

Toxoplasmosis questions. 1) My cat is an outdoor cat. I know he is at risk for getting the parasite that... (13631 views)

1 month puppy can't poop. She has been constipated for 3 days. We have put half tsp. olive oil in food, giving... (15040 views)

Good appetite in blind deaf cat. my cat is over 15 years old she is partially blind and deaf she misses her litterbox... (8728 views)

Vomiting and diarrhea. My dog has eaten very little the last week and has thrown up almost every time. He... (11169 views)

Possible laryngeal paralysis? Repeat Customer: Hi Dr, I spoke to you last Friday (through email) week... (16865 views)

Is diaphragmatic hernia causing problems? My 15 year old doggie, Pepper has been diagnosed with a diaphragmatic hernia & the... (6688 views)

Golden retriever with lymphoma died. My golden retriever was 125 pounds (all muscle) and enjoyed perfect health for all... (33446 views)