Is celery safe for rabbits?

Breed: rabbit
is it okey to feed my rabbits celery? i did research on what veggies to feed my rabbit and it was mixed about celery my rabbit who passed away last year loved it and im afraid that was one of the resons he died, i dont want to giv it to my new bunnys if tis so unsure could you help me?

Celery is ok to feed to rabbits. I don't usually recommend making it more than 15% of a rabbit's diet. (For example, no more than one tablespoon per 2 pounds of bunny per day.)

This limit is not because celery is dangerous, but rather that a diet higher than that in celery would not be optimal nutrition.

You can rest assured that celery did not kill your previous rabbit. And, it is ok to give small amounts to your current one.

Dog licks my nose. Hi, Luci was diagnosed with Lymphoma and also had 3 Mast Cell tumors removed back... (45186 views)

Brain and thyroid cancer. Hello Dr. Marie, I'm so sad to say I lost my boy cancer last week. We first... (14312 views)

PPA safety for dogs. Hi, Dr. Marie: I am writing a follow-up question from a few weeks ago regarding... (13763 views)

Diarrhea and vomiting in kittens. Hello Marie, thanks in advance. (Sorry for the English we are from Finland)... (5293 views)

Liver shunt surgery. Recently I found out that the kitten I adopted a few months ago has a Portosystemic... (8115 views)

Cat aggressive with new kitten. I just got a new kitten but one of the cats in my house is attacking him. Ever... (14197 views)

Puppy breathing hard. Tucker is only 8 weeks old, I can't get his needles until this Tues. I think he has... (13418 views)

Prednisone and Tramadol for Neck Pain. Seymour is a 7-year old black neufy/mix, 110 lbs,very strong and energetic. The... (15826 views)

Dog ate Sentinel Shug got into the Sentinel package...pills are missing...what is the... (15811 views)

Lentigo? My cat has weird dark spots on the bald part in front of the ear canal. They look... (11553 views)