Is celery safe for rabbits?

Breed: rabbit
is it okey to feed my rabbits celery? i did research on what veggies to feed my rabbit and it was mixed about celery my rabbit who passed away last year loved it and im afraid that was one of the resons he died, i dont want to giv it to my new bunnys if tis so unsure could you help me?

Celery is ok to feed to rabbits. I don't usually recommend making it more than 15% of a rabbit's diet. (For example, no more than one tablespoon per 2 pounds of bunny per day.)

This limit is not because celery is dangerous, but rather that a diet higher than that in celery would not be optimal nutrition.

You can rest assured that celery did not kill your previous rabbit. And, it is ok to give small amounts to your current one.

Abscess on paw. has a very swollen front paw that spilt open between middle toes puss and blood ... (44716 views)

Euthanasia difficulties. Well, Kiggy passed away May 21, 2012 after a vet recommended euthanasia. She was 14... (9591 views)

Coughing cat. One of my cats has been hacking a lot the past few days. I have a video I would like... (5400 views)

Steroid shot and NSAID? Hi Dr. Marie, Bare with me in my lengthy explanation :) I recently found out... (8940 views)

Dog ate chicken bones. PLese help me! My 8 year old American Golden just ate cooked chicken bones! What... (137540 views)

Chronic pancreatitis flareup. Kasma is currently being treated for chronic pancreatitis...she's been on... (6562 views)

Mast cell tumors on penis. I have a healthy 11 yr old Chihuahua named Tyson who has mitotic cancer/mast cell... (14828 views)

Can a neutered dog breed? Hi, I have a 2 year old chihuahua weighs 4 pounds named Frenchy Fry. I nuetered him... (25267 views)

Dog ate mouldy treats. My labs get milkbone treats twice a day...I just noticed they have mold on them.... (9846 views)

Possible spleen cancer. About 2 wks ago noticed lack of appetite and lethargy. Took her to the vet who said... (10439 views)