Is celery safe for rabbits?

Breed: rabbit
is it okey to feed my rabbits celery? i did research on what veggies to feed my rabbit and it was mixed about celery my rabbit who passed away last year loved it and im afraid that was one of the resons he died, i dont want to giv it to my new bunnys if tis so unsure could you help me?

Celery is ok to feed to rabbits. I don't usually recommend making it more than 15% of a rabbit's diet. (For example, no more than one tablespoon per 2 pounds of bunny per day.)

This limit is not because celery is dangerous, but rather that a diet higher than that in celery would not be optimal nutrition.

You can rest assured that celery did not kill your previous rabbit. And, it is ok to give small amounts to your current one.

Peeing outside of box. My cat is spayed female,indoor/outdoor as she wishes. She will defecate in litter... (6762 views)

Dog can't move tail. My dog's tail is bent at the base and it is almost as if she can't move it. It seems... (11036 views)

Noticing metallic odor. Hi! I recently adopted a dog from a NYC euth list. I've had her for about 3 weeks... (36131 views)

Doesn't like s/d. My dog has bladder stones(a lot) and was put on Hills Prescription diet s/d Canine... (9650 views)

How to keep dogs from breeding. Hi there, I have a one year old female Beagle/Boxer mix and a Lab/pitt mix... (5506 views)

Dog attacked by javelina. My dog got attacked by a javelina.. shes bleeding from her nose and mouth, what... (8418 views)

Rabbit not moving. this morning she was fine, now she is laying lifeless, her belly is flat like she... (6268 views)

Heart disease or cancer? Lazarus is still fighting. I appreciated that you understood my humor on the last... (4441 views)

What caused liver fracture? We fostered an abused, rescue dog in January of 2012 to May 2012 when she died... (10489 views)

Wound on dog's ear. Hello, my puppy has a tiny hole underneath his ear flap. It's red and I worry its... (13995 views)