Is celery safe for rabbits?

Breed: rabbit
is it okey to feed my rabbits celery? i did research on what veggies to feed my rabbit and it was mixed about celery my rabbit who passed away last year loved it and im afraid that was one of the resons he died, i dont want to giv it to my new bunnys if tis so unsure could you help me?

Celery is ok to feed to rabbits. I don't usually recommend making it more than 15% of a rabbit's diet. (For example, no more than one tablespoon per 2 pounds of bunny per day.)

This limit is not because celery is dangerous, but rather that a diet higher than that in celery would not be optimal nutrition.

You can rest assured that celery did not kill your previous rabbit. And, it is ok to give small amounts to your current one.

Cat vomiting and not eating. Hi Dr. Marie...I wonder if you could help me figure out if my cat is really sick. ... (33410 views)

Brown staining around pee area. The area around her pee area is really brown and dirty I have cleaned it off but I... (136621 views)

Puppy leaking urine. My puppy seems to be going pee while he sleeps .. He's 7 weeks old. Is this normal?... (11159 views)

Puppy has a small eye. my puppy has an eye defect it is smaller than the other and seems to be lazy it is... (23041 views)

Coughing dog. Hi, We have talked before. Trixie is 13 years old and has had kidney issues. I... (18894 views)

Did I do the right thing? Hello Dr. Marie, I am grieving today as I had my 12 year old cat put down yesterday... (11222 views)

Not eating and vomiting. Our Dog won't eat and drinks very little if any. Friday last weekend Harper's... (19630 views)

Baby teeth didn't fall out. My dog's two canine teeth did not fall and her adult teeth grew in front of them.... (12100 views)

Limping, stiff chihuahua. Hey my chiuahua dog hasn't been himself lately. He walks really stiff and can not... (15193 views)

Thin after back injury. A friend found a dog years ago on the side of the road with an broken back. Break... (12651 views)