Is celery safe for rabbits?

Breed: rabbit
is it okey to feed my rabbits celery? i did research on what veggies to feed my rabbit and it was mixed about celery my rabbit who passed away last year loved it and im afraid that was one of the resons he died, i dont want to giv it to my new bunnys if tis so unsure could you help me?

Celery is ok to feed to rabbits. I don't usually recommend making it more than 15% of a rabbit's diet. (For example, no more than one tablespoon per 2 pounds of bunny per day.)

This limit is not because celery is dangerous, but rather that a diet higher than that in celery would not be optimal nutrition.

You can rest assured that celery did not kill your previous rabbit. And, it is ok to give small amounts to your current one.

Meibomian gland adenoma? This past week Murphy (4 year old Irish Setter) developed what I thought was a small... (241436 views)

Ferret with hair loss and wobbliness. My ferett has lost all hair on back and i came home today and he is extremly wobbly... (20517 views)

Coughing. Antifungals. My seven year old, male Lab cross, Nero, has a strange condition that I have not... (9041 views)

Snorting dog My dog has been sneezing and once ina while making a coughing sound...like snoring. ... (27871 views)

Recurrent bladder infection. I have a four month old pug puppy that has had symptoms of UTI since 4/8/13. She is... (13079 views)

Vomiting yorkie. Abby is 15 months old. She weighs 2.5-3.0 lbs. She is spayed. My question is that... (23450 views)

Puppies with dandruff. We got 5 puppies from a friend of mine and the puppies have hair loss itching and it... (7822 views)

Female dog leaking urine. Dr. Marie My 8yr old shepard mix is leaking urine more days than not she is a... (15027 views)

Grief after dog passed away. I recently lost my 13 year old German Shepherd mix. She is my first dog. My... (8014 views)

Spay 7 year old dog? Shadow my "daughter" is 7 years old. She is NOT spayed. Recently, I noticed a... (19297 views)