Sick guinea pig.

Breed: guinea pig
hello, i need help. my guinea pig peppy is really dehydrated and really weak, today we took him out to my sisters baseball game and it was rlly rlly hot out, so i took him in the car. after a few minutes sitting in the car i noticed him panting and drooling and then getting real weak. then he passed out. so i took him out and rushed him to the rest rooms and soaked him in the sink. nothing helped so then we left and on the way home he passed out and couldnt even move. so we tryed to feed him ornges, lettuce and other foods he really likes he wasnt interested. and he takes little sips of water. hes real weak and doesnt have any strength im really worried. we cant afford a vet. and im really scared he may die. i know it was a stupid mistake to take him out, but he always comes. im so worried please help us.

I'm sorry to hear that Peppy is not feeling well. I'm really hoping that he hasn't suffered heat stroke, but it sounds like he may have. Heat stroke can have very serious consequences.

Unfortunately guinea pigs do not handle stressful situations well.

I wish I could give you some advice, but this is a situation where an emergency visit is necessary right away.

Hamster hair loss. Hello, My daughters hamster keeps loosing big patches of his fur and also his eyes... (10524 views)

Puppy vomited and became unresponsive. My puppy violet was out on her walk this afternoon and she started dry reaching and... (8341 views)

Pregnant dog has tick disease. my dog is pregnant and she is suffering from tick disease so can i give her... (11182 views)

Clavamox drops out of fridge. Hey Doc...Sparky was put on Clavamox drops because he has an abscess. The vet... (50824 views)

Lumps on dog's ear. Rocky has three very small bumps on the inside of the flap of his ear. They have... (30065 views)

White spot on eyelid. King (3 years old) as far back as I can remember has had a tiny area (1/8 inch) on... (28167 views)

How to get guinea pig to gain weight. Hi! Remember me? Some days ago one of my friends gave me a guinea pig that she... (14535 views)

Genetic defects in a puppy. my dog has tapeworms and she gave birth to four puppies.one was born really skinny... (10505 views)

Anxious at night time. Okay, So this is a slightly weird question but it is one that is extremely... (32341 views)

Lentigo? My cat has weird dark spots on the bald part in front of the ear canal. They look... (11547 views)