Cost to take mouse to vet?

Breed: mouse
About how much would it cost to take a mouse in for a check up?

In my office an exam for a mouse is the same price as an exam for a cat or dog which is approximately $60.00.

It may seem like a lot for "just a mouse", but there are a few reasons for this. Number one, a vet who sees mice has to have special knowledge of these animals as not all vets are comfortable treating mice. So, you are paying for their expertise.

Secondly, you are paying for the appointment time that is booked off for the vet.

Hope that answers your question!

Lumps on dog's ear. Rocky has three very small bumps on the inside of the flap of his ear. They have... (27758 views)

Bengal Cat health questions. please could you read this topic Dr. Marie and answer to help this person? thank you... (9254 views)

Cat licking at belly. My Cat has been licking and cleaning her abdomen untill she as removed most of the... (7208 views)

Brown staining around pee area. The area around her pee area is really brown and dirty I have cleaned it off but I... (112179 views)

Seizures Max is 14. Four nights ago he had a big seizure that lasted about 60-90 seconds. ... (88642 views)

Wound on cat's paw. When I got my cat 3yrs ago he had frostbite on his front pads, they healed good. a... (5367 views)

Cyst on dog? My toy rat terrier chiuaua mix has a clear bumpy thing on her side just below her... (6600 views)

Cat pulling hair out of stomach. Dark has been pulling the hair out of his stomach for over a year. He now has a... (9880 views)

Low specific gravity. This is regarding a 9 year old male pitbull, neutered with no past medical history.... (6261 views)

Pug died after pooping blood. my female pug passed away between 4:00A.M. & 8:00 A.m. yesterday. She had never... (54702 views)