Cost to take mouse to vet?

Breed: mouse
About how much would it cost to take a mouse in for a check up?

In my office an exam for a mouse is the same price as an exam for a cat or dog which is approximately $60.00.

It may seem like a lot for "just a mouse", but there are a few reasons for this. Number one, a vet who sees mice has to have special knowledge of these animals as not all vets are comfortable treating mice. So, you are paying for their expertise.

Secondly, you are paying for the appointment time that is booked off for the vet.

Hope that answers your question!

Pig ears and diarrhea. Hi, My dog gets occasional diarrhea, like twice a week maybe, I had to take her... (17160 views)

Sore neck Hi Dr. Marie, You've been helpful in the past, so I thought I'd ask you another... (6883 views)

Maltese has bald spot on head. We have a two year old Maltese that had a small bald spot on her head when we got... (16089 views)

Normal to cry when put to sleep? Two weeks ago I put my 18 and three quarter year old dog Bertie to sleep. He would... (21960 views)

Tumor in belly. I recently discovered my 13 year old cat has a probably cancerous mass growing in... (9463 views)

Sneezing and runny eyes. My cat seems to be ill. It's been a few days that starts sneezing. Now its... (7187 views)

Chihuahua fell from couch. Hello. I have a sweet, loving, happy, and spoiled female chihuahua, weighing about... (14145 views)

Wound on cat's leg. Sydney is an indoor/outdoor cat. Last week he got a cut on his front leg. I was... (24202 views)

Running with puppy. I recently adopted a 14 month old Airedale. he is neutered, in good health and is a... (7793 views)

Lump on dog. Hi Dr Marie, I realize your answer to this may be a best guess... But today I... (14831 views)