Cost to take mouse to vet?

Breed: mouse
About how much would it cost to take a mouse in for a check up?

In my office an exam for a mouse is the same price as an exam for a cat or dog which is approximately $60.00.

It may seem like a lot for "just a mouse", but there are a few reasons for this. Number one, a vet who sees mice has to have special knowledge of these animals as not all vets are comfortable treating mice. So, you are paying for their expertise.

Secondly, you are paying for the appointment time that is booked off for the vet.

Hope that answers your question!

Is this lump cancer? I noticed yesterday that my babe has a lump about the size of a kiwi on her bottom... (17221 views)

Panting and shaking cat. Hi, My female cat is just over 15 years old. This morning she woke up... (17687 views)

Geodon (ziprasidone) ingestion. My morkie may have ate a GEODON pill found on the floor. It was 60 mg. And it is an... (20981 views)

Dog ate acorn Dear Dr. Marie: Back again! While on a walk tonight, Jammy may have gotten a bit... (103841 views)

Tresaderm causing seizure? Hi, I have a special-needs 6 year old cat that was born with a neurological... (8549 views)

Dog dying of parvo. sage is well......dying of parvo and i want to know ways to make a dog really happy... (18605 views)

Food to dissolve bladder stones. We have a 12-13 year old dog who has been diagnosed with 5 large stones in her... (19631 views)

Cerenia and FIP. Holly was diagnosed with the Corona Virus when she was only a few months old. It... (9370 views)

Can a dog be born with rabies. does dog have rabbies when they were... (15179 views)

Bleeding from penis. My Siberian Husky has been bleeding from his penis for the last 2 days, It comes and... (16428 views)