Cost to take mouse to vet?

Breed: mouse
About how much would it cost to take a mouse in for a check up?

In my office an exam for a mouse is the same price as an exam for a cat or dog which is approximately $60.00.

It may seem like a lot for "just a mouse", but there are a few reasons for this. Number one, a vet who sees mice has to have special knowledge of these animals as not all vets are comfortable treating mice. So, you are paying for their expertise.

Secondly, you are paying for the appointment time that is booked off for the vet.

Hope that answers your question!

Cat falling over. for the last while my cat is having a hard time walking and is falling over. When he... (19038 views)

Itchy on back. max is a 11yo. Boston terrier about 18pounds. He is in perfect health, according to... (9195 views)

Vomiting and diarrhea. Is my dog dying? My dog vomitted yesterday, then she had a very loose stool in my kitchen. She never... (32500 views)

43 days pregnant and not eating. MY DOG IS 43 DAYS PREGNANT, SHE HAS LOW APETITE, DOCTOR PRESCRIBED PETPRO TABS 1... (8142 views)

64 days pregnant. hello, I have a 1 1/2 year old Pomeranian half jack russel. I just found out she is... (16606 views)

What breed is my dog? Hello I Always Wanted To Know What Breed Or Type My Dog Is ? It's A Russian Small... (8020 views)

Bassett hound freaks out Our dog is healthy and happy, usually. He's been to the vet once per year to get his... (7693 views)

Dog ate soap. My dog just ate a whole bar of soap? Do I need to be worried? It was Dove soap. ... (164847 views)

Vomiting and diarrhea in pregnancy. My dog has had 1 or 2 ties and it's been about a week now and she's starting to have... (6437 views)

Gunk in cat's eyes. hi my cat has had her vaccination today but now noticed there gunk coming out of her... (7027 views)