Cost to take mouse to vet?

Breed: mouse
About how much would it cost to take a mouse in for a check up?

In my office an exam for a mouse is the same price as an exam for a cat or dog which is approximately $60.00.

It may seem like a lot for "just a mouse", but there are a few reasons for this. Number one, a vet who sees mice has to have special knowledge of these animals as not all vets are comfortable treating mice. So, you are paying for their expertise.

Secondly, you are paying for the appointment time that is booked off for the vet.

Hope that answers your question!

Backward sneezing and drooling. Firstly I am doing this om my iPhone . I can get email but can not send so please... (17195 views)

Wobbly lab. Hello - About 4 weeks ago, Koda started acting very stiff around his neck so we... (14837 views)

Itchy by tail Dr. Marie, my dog always kind of chews/bites/scratches under the right side of his... (6947 views)

Constipated kittens. I am fostering 5 kittens. I think they are about 5 weeks old. They still cannot use... (8861 views)

Cat is getting lazy. Not urgent. Snowy used to play with paper and bottle tops and whatever else he could... (11835 views)

Lab has a lump on his muzzle. We took our 2 1/2 year old female lab to Bradshaw Vet for a lump on her muzzle. I... (12026 views)

Vet lost the lump! My cat had surgery last Thursday to have a cyst on his toe removed to see if it was... (10391 views)

Carrots and nuts safe for dogs? Is it safe to feed her carrots or nuts of any kind? We have just been feeding them... (12821 views)

What foods to give cats? Yesterday I adopted two male cats. I am unsure what to feed them. Their foster mum... (7768 views)

Do cats get leptospirosis? Hi... My Name is Dasha.. i'm from Jakarta, Indonesia. I had a kitten, named Lilo,... (11664 views)