Cost to take mouse to vet?

Breed: mouse
About how much would it cost to take a mouse in for a check up?

In my office an exam for a mouse is the same price as an exam for a cat or dog which is approximately $60.00.

It may seem like a lot for "just a mouse", but there are a few reasons for this. Number one, a vet who sees mice has to have special knowledge of these animals as not all vets are comfortable treating mice. So, you are paying for their expertise.

Secondly, you are paying for the appointment time that is booked off for the vet.

Hope that answers your question!

Frequent urination in puppy. Dr. Marie, We have a brand new 7 week old bullmastiff female, named June...I have... (27148 views)

Prognosis with hemangiosarcoma. i have a dog whose a 7 year old German shepherdand although he has been diagnosed... (13258 views)

Bald spot on cat's back. My friend's 1 1/2 yr. old cat has been losing the hair from it's tail for about 10... (42550 views)

Is aspirin safe for dogs? I bought the excel enteric coated aspirin 81mg each for my 85lb husky. I don't know... (18307 views)

Peeing in the house. We have a problem with Storm (a male cat) weeing every where in the house we do have... (8173 views)

Brown staining around pee area. The area around her pee area is really brown and dirty I have cleaned it off but I... (125650 views)

Bald spot on maltese. I just noticed a bald spot about the size of 2 half dollars on my Maltese right... (22003 views)

Hip Arthritis. Euthanasia? Hi Myself and my boyfriend have a complicated problem with no good answer. Our 9... (15588 views)

Dog died suddenly even after glucose. my dog died suddenly...... it vomited three time .........then she was not able to... (11804 views)

Cat is hungry and has swollen tummy. Our cat seems to be hungry all the time, she is spayed, but we have just moved... (28018 views)