Cost to take mouse to vet?

Breed: mouse
About how much would it cost to take a mouse in for a check up?

In my office an exam for a mouse is the same price as an exam for a cat or dog which is approximately $60.00.

It may seem like a lot for "just a mouse", but there are a few reasons for this. Number one, a vet who sees mice has to have special knowledge of these animals as not all vets are comfortable treating mice. So, you are paying for their expertise.

Secondly, you are paying for the appointment time that is booked off for the vet.

Hope that answers your question!

Skin lesions on dog's face. HI, my Chikita has been having some skin trouble and cant exactly figure out what it... (7314 views)

Licking his penis. my indoor cat is constantly going to his litter box about every 10 mins or so and... (12597 views)

Carrots and nuts safe for dogs? Is it safe to feed her carrots or nuts of any kind? We have just been feeding them... (15093 views)

My dog wants to sniff everything. I have miniature schnauzer who refuses to poop in “timely manner outside. I take... (12524 views)

Pomeranian in pain. I have a 4 year old pom. All of a sudden, 3 weeks ago he started having abdominal... (18645 views)

Soft yellow stools and weight loss Sorry that this is long, but I want to give ALL details in case it helps. I... (44449 views)

67 days pregnant. Dog is 67 days pregnant no sign of labor how much longer should i wait before taking... (14122 views)

Swollen neck on cat. My cat was been experiencing avswollen upper neck and underneath chin. It has... (29834 views)

Grove snail care. Dear Dr. Marie, Hi. My snail has been burying himself lately, so whenever I want... (15134 views)

Sick hamster or hibernating. Please help ! My hamster is not moving now but it is breathing.. I am not sure about... (19212 views)