My dog is deaf.

Breed: english pointer
Almost total deaf within the last 3 months. 14 yr. old english pointer. Female. In good health otherwise. What can be done????

Unfortunately there really isn't anything we can do to diagnose or treat deafness in dogs.

If your vet feels there is any infection in the ears then treating this may help.

But if this is because of aging, there is nothing that can be done.

Bumps near mouth and chin. My cat has some bumps near his mouth and they are red and itchy. Do you know what... (15985 views)

Papilloma Virus. My seven month old puppy developed papilloma virus warts on his lips and then his... (23638 views)

Diarrhea and pain. My dog Halo is about 14 months old, she's had diarrhea for the last few days. I've... (32263 views)

My hamster bites my friends. My hamster dosent bite me ever, he only bites other people. He has never ever... (7706 views)

Limping cat with heart problems. Hudson is a 10 year old indoor house cat. He originally came from a garbage dump in... (14350 views)

Dry nose in a dog. is it normal that my 10 year old dog haves a very dry nose everytime?... (7764 views)

Charcoal briquette My Yorkie, male-6 pounds, was in the garden where my husband threw burn,... (36816 views)

Feral cat with problems. There is a a trio of feral cats that we have been feeding, and over the last few... (12136 views)

Dog is obsessively licking at things. Hello. I have a question about my dog. I think she's experienced some tummy... (7724 views)

Cat pooping in the house. hello, my name is kelly horne. we recently got a new cat, i was told she's 6... (7874 views)