My dog is deaf.

Breed: english pointer
Almost total deaf within the last 3 months. 14 yr. old english pointer. Female. In good health otherwise. What can be done????

Unfortunately there really isn't anything we can do to diagnose or treat deafness in dogs.

If your vet feels there is any infection in the ears then treating this may help.

But if this is because of aging, there is nothing that can be done.

Bloated and leaking urine. This past week my 12 year old german shepard has been wetting herself and last night... (25541 views)

Is my dog pregnant? hi i have mated my yorkshire terrier last thursday she mated for 20 minutes and tied... (18578 views)

Cat can't pee. Cat can't pee. Licking himself and yowling when tries to... (15026 views)

Canine herpes on vulva. Hi there, One of my girls was bred on April 2, natural tie observed. This is her... (31643 views)

Contagious diarrhea? please bare with me as this is gonna be kind of long... about 2 weeks ago i had... (9411 views)

Doxycycline and amoxicillin. My dog is believed to have Lyme disease, her test was negative but our vet thought... (22789 views)

Limping, stiff chihuahua. Hey my chiuahua dog hasn't been himself lately. He walks really stiff and can not... (16251 views)

Rib poking out. I have an 9 year old maltese poodle and recently i have noticed that the end of his... (44370 views)

Elevated kidney enzymes. I brought my dog, Trixie (10 year old Shih Tzu) in this morning for her yearly... (24487 views)

Vet lost the lump! My cat had surgery last Thursday to have a cyst on his toe removed to see if it was... (12971 views)