My dog is deaf.

Breed: english pointer
Almost total deaf within the last 3 months. 14 yr. old english pointer. Female. In good health otherwise. What can be done????

Unfortunately there really isn't anything we can do to diagnose or treat deafness in dogs.

If your vet feels there is any infection in the ears then treating this may help.

But if this is because of aging, there is nothing that can be done.

How often to bathe a dog? I have a black lab that just turned 4. She has relatively short hair, how often... (8988 views)

Peeing in the house. I would like a REAL solution to this, without the standard answers or suggestions(... (9286 views)

Dime sized sore above eye. Turbo has a dime size sore just above his left eye. Ive tried washing with peroxide... (18311 views)

Goopy eyes. My kittens eyes are BOTH gooping up a lot. I do not know if it is an infection, or... (11510 views)

Dog vomiting clear mucus and white foam. My dog continues to throw up a clear mucus with white foam. He is still very... (20381 views)

Can rabbits carry rabies? I am wondering what the chances of a baby wild rabbit having rabies is. The baby is... (17821 views)

Dog not eating i have a boxer labrador mix .his name is angus.because summer has started and the... (25195 views)

Pooping and peeing outside of box. I own two cats and they're both litter box trained but today my oldest cat pooped... (8370 views)

Meowing all the time? pain? Hi Dr. Marie Our cat has a virus infection and is on medication, and an eye drops.... (8330 views)

Cat urinating on bed. Good Morning Over the past two days my cat has decided to urinate on my bed. His... (16449 views)