My dog is deaf.

Breed: english pointer
Almost total deaf within the last 3 months. 14 yr. old english pointer. Female. In good health otherwise. What can be done????

Unfortunately there really isn't anything we can do to diagnose or treat deafness in dogs.

If your vet feels there is any infection in the ears then treating this may help.

But if this is because of aging, there is nothing that can be done.

Pit bull with rash. My dog has a bumpy red rash on her inner hip area,around her tail and her private... (8293 views)

Carnassial tooth slab fracture. Hello Dr. Marie! Thanks for offering this service! My 3 year old dog has... (11624 views)

Unable to walk. We put the dog outside this morning and then went out to bring him back in and found... (76552 views)

Vomiting puppy. I know this is a free answer but I love my puppy,dont have a credit card and spent... (9079 views)

Dog can't move tail. My dog's tail is bent at the base and it is almost as if she can't move it. It seems... (11422 views)

Does my cat have glaucoma? About 2 weeks ago, I started noticing that Mietzi's right pupil would always stay... (5583 views)

Did kitten have heatstroke. the other day i tried to rescue a stray kitten who was suffering from heat stroke,... (10039 views)

Shifting lameness and weight loss. In March, Grayson suddenly started limping on his front left paw. We took him to... (7110 views)

Lump on my dog. Hello Dr. Marie, I sincerely hope that this is real, and that if it is and you... (34966 views)

Can I get toxoplasmosis from my dog? I've caught my dog eating stray cat feces in my yard several times. I would then... (37571 views)