Worms in stool.

Breed: Wolf/Cow Mix
My dogs stool has a lot of worms in it. My Mom's friends takes care of a lot of dogs, she said it was tapeworms, but i don't know.

She stool's out, short flat head worms, and long round looking worms. What could this be. I order wormer today, but I just wanted to know what it was?

If you saw long worms that looked like spaghetti then these are likely roundworms.

The short flat ones may be tapeworms.

Click here to see pictures of tapeworms.

If there are tapeworms then you need to make sure you get a dewormer for tapeworms.

It's a really good idea to have your vet examine a stool sample to see if there are any other parasites there as well!

My dog ate goose poop. Dr, Max was walking in the park today and picked up what I believe was an old... (91367 views)

Guinea pig scabs around mouth. My guinea pig is getting brown/orange scabs around its mouth and nose?! I have took... (7758 views)

Prozac for submissive peeing? My Morkie is 2 1/2 years old. I rescued her at 6 mos. she is aggressive and also... (5464 views)

Immodium overdose? I may have overdosed my chihuahua on immodium ad yesterday. I gave her a humans dose... (15448 views)

Itchy scrotum after grooming. Our dog is constantly licking his area where his testicles used to be (he is... (22732 views)

Tylosin responsive diarrhea. In another posting on this site you mention giving tylosin daily in "tiny amounts"... (6418 views)

Lethargic kitten after spay. My kitten is around five minths old. She was spayed on July 23rd ish. Since her... (13377 views)

Bengal leg weakness. Rebel has had some undiagnosed rear end lameness and weakness intermitantly since... (7502 views)

Problems after anesthetic. My cat was put on anesthia for the blood draw, which was not approved by me. This... (20932 views)

Euthanasia because of seizures. I am having extreme guilt over putting my baby down 3 days ago and I wanted a second... (21824 views)