Worms in stool.

Breed: Wolf/Cow Mix
My dogs stool has a lot of worms in it. My Mom's friends takes care of a lot of dogs, she said it was tapeworms, but i don't know.

She stool's out, short flat head worms, and long round looking worms. What could this be. I order wormer today, but I just wanted to know what it was?

If you saw long worms that looked like spaghetti then these are likely roundworms.

The short flat ones may be tapeworms.

Click here to see pictures of tapeworms.

If there are tapeworms then you need to make sure you get a dewormer for tapeworms.

It's a really good idea to have your vet examine a stool sample to see if there are any other parasites there as well!

Can rabbits carry rabies? I am wondering what the chances of a baby wild rabbit having rabies is. The baby is... (13893 views)

GNRH implant I am asking about the GnRH implant to bring a dog into heat. MY FIRST MAIN... (11260 views)

Can't walk, dehydrated puppy. My puppy is 3 months old. She was left at home with her dogsitter but was obviously... (14559 views)

Swollen foot because of bandage. Hi- My dog recently cut himself and had to get 4 stitches. The day he was to get... (62750 views)

Boxer splitting open tail. I have a 2 year old boxer and she keeps splitting her tail open is it necessary to... (5212 views)

Cerenia and FIP. Holly was diagnosed with the Corona Virus when she was only a few months old. It... (6306 views)

Rash in dog's armpits. My boxer has been getting rashes under her front armpits, this is the 4th time it's... (21574 views)

Fishy smelling urine. Hi - my dog Bluebell has had a fishy smell to her urine for quite some time and... (25663 views)

Need exam with steroid shot? Is it by the state of law that your cat needs to be examined when you know the cat... (3850 views)

Incontinence and balance issues. We have a dog breed and age unknown is a stray all of a sudden she has started... (14922 views)