Worms in stool.

Breed: Wolf/Cow Mix
My dogs stool has a lot of worms in it. My Mom's friends takes care of a lot of dogs, she said it was tapeworms, but i don't know.

She stool's out, short flat head worms, and long round looking worms. What could this be. I order wormer today, but I just wanted to know what it was?

If you saw long worms that looked like spaghetti then these are likely roundworms.

The short flat ones may be tapeworms.

Click here to see pictures of tapeworms.

If there are tapeworms then you need to make sure you get a dewormer for tapeworms.

It's a really good idea to have your vet examine a stool sample to see if there are any other parasites there as well!

Are tomatoes bad for dogs? I have a question about dogs and tomatoes. I accidentally fed my dog a few(maybe... (540257 views)

Possible stroke? Hi, Back at the end of June my dog was hit by a truck, his brakes locked, and... (10229 views)

What kind of food? I need a food recommendation for our two Aussies (one mini 5 yr old male at 32lbs... (6355 views)

Ear problems. Charlie has possibly caught ear mites. He his continuously scratching for minutes... (8663 views)

Is my cat losing weight? My 15 year old male cat looks and feels like he has lost weight. However, his weight... (5587 views)

Why did my kitten die? I came home last night to find my kitten laying dead in her kennel. We rescued her... (11880 views)

Older cat with problems. Hi there. I really hope that you can answer my question. My cat Derek is obviously... (52417 views)

Limping cat with heart problems. Hudson is a 10 year old indoor house cat. He originally came from a garbage dump in... (14820 views)

Older cat with congestion. First, thank u for your input on my cami that past on previous question.my husband... (5615 views)

Sick after having puppies. My fathers hunting dog just had 6 puppies over a matter of 2 days, She is an old dog... (12080 views)