Worms in stool.

Breed: Wolf/Cow Mix
My dogs stool has a lot of worms in it. My Mom's friends takes care of a lot of dogs, she said it was tapeworms, but i don't know.

She stool's out, short flat head worms, and long round looking worms. What could this be. I order wormer today, but I just wanted to know what it was?

If you saw long worms that looked like spaghetti then these are likely roundworms.

The short flat ones may be tapeworms.

Click here to see pictures of tapeworms.

If there are tapeworms then you need to make sure you get a dewormer for tapeworms.

It's a really good idea to have your vet examine a stool sample to see if there are any other parasites there as well!

Cause of high ALP? mickey a male is 6 and 1/2 years old. he was prescribed on 8/12/11 rimadyl (1/2 75mg... (15343 views)

Kidney disease in a cat. First of all I am asking you because I am under extreme financial constraints right... (29063 views)

Dog ate grapes. Last night at 9PM I took my dog out for a walk. We were in our town and someone had... (44266 views)

Are soy nuts bad for dogs? Are roasted soynuts safe for... (20931 views)

Cat with megacolon We have a cat, Poofter, who has mega-colon. The vet prescribed Hills Prescription... (14393 views)

Mole on dog's leg. My dog has what looks like a mole on his leg, do dogs have moles or should I take... (17275 views)

Dog has wound under arm. I was wondering how I would go about dressing an area on my dog under her arm? It... (11889 views)

Swollen foot after wound. My dog Toby has what appears to be a cut in between his toes on one of his paws. He... (7024 views)

Itchy mouth in a dog. For quite sometime now she has been experiencing something that is irritating her... (73136 views)

Older dog won't eat. My dog has been losing her appetite for about 2 months. She would no longer eat her... (15934 views)