Worms in stool.

Breed: Wolf/Cow Mix
My dogs stool has a lot of worms in it. My Mom's friends takes care of a lot of dogs, she said it was tapeworms, but i don't know.

She stool's out, short flat head worms, and long round looking worms. What could this be. I order wormer today, but I just wanted to know what it was?

If you saw long worms that looked like spaghetti then these are likely roundworms.

The short flat ones may be tapeworms.

Click here to see pictures of tapeworms.

If there are tapeworms then you need to make sure you get a dewormer for tapeworms.

It's a really good idea to have your vet examine a stool sample to see if there are any other parasites there as well!

Sore leg in a cat. I recently moved from a ranch house to townhouse(steps) in another city. Winston is... (29504 views)

Black dots in dog's ear. We recently realised there are black sesame seed like black dots in one of my dog's... (10177 views)

Bald spots on bulldog's legs. We purchased a baby bulldog about a month ago. We already had a bulldog, Mina, and... (23161 views)

OK to keep cats in a small room? I am concerned for two cats that I know. They live in a house where they are... (4727 views)

Eating grass and vomiting. Bleu has always been a resilient dog with now health problems, but over the last... (18312 views)

Dog's nails are breaking. My dog is about 10 years old and shows no signs of any illness. Recently, her nails... (8196 views)

Doesn't like s/d. My dog has bladder stones(a lot) and was put on Hills Prescription diet s/d Canine... (9255 views)

Lump after vaccines. ...Hello! My name is Jessie and I have a Teacup Chihuhua named Zeep. He is about 10... (14188 views)

Worms in stool. My dogs stool has a lot of worms in it. My Mom's friends takes care of a lot of... (15939 views)

Red bugs on my dog. my dog has red bugs on him i have no idea what to do PLZ ANSWER THIS I LOVE MY DOG I... (13742 views)