Worms in stool.

Breed: Wolf/Cow Mix
My dogs stool has a lot of worms in it. My Mom's friends takes care of a lot of dogs, she said it was tapeworms, but i don't know.

She stool's out, short flat head worms, and long round looking worms. What could this be. I order wormer today, but I just wanted to know what it was?

If you saw long worms that looked like spaghetti then these are likely roundworms.

The short flat ones may be tapeworms.

Click here to see pictures of tapeworms.

If there are tapeworms then you need to make sure you get a dewormer for tapeworms.

It's a really good idea to have your vet examine a stool sample to see if there are any other parasites there as well!

Puppy has soft stools. Background: Junior is a rescue. My first dog ever. I got him about 1 month ago,... (7634 views)

Foot problem and congestion. My 10 year old dog max just finished taking cephalexin for a foot infection and has... (7179 views)

Dog won't pee in the yard. Our shiba Jesse has always peed and pooped in our fenced in backyard. We recently... (28787 views)

Very sick kitten. Thursday 4/21 daughter rescued kitten from tomcat in my mom's backyard. Kitten... (19806 views)

What breed is my dog? Hello I Always Wanted To Know What Breed Or Type My Dog Is ? It's A Russian Small... (7444 views)

Puppy has had diarrhea 5 days. Oliver has had diarrhea on and off for about 5 days. He is acting normally... (68409 views)

Fluid in chest? My dog has been having this weird breathing issue where whenever he lays down it... (12175 views)

Diarrhea with blood Hi Dr. Marie. My dog has had diarrhea for a couple of days. He still seems to be... (12845 views)

Ear infection. Fred has been miserable. I have tried what i know to do. He has had a ear infection... (6522 views)

Did I do the right thing? Hello Dr. Marie, I am grieving today as I had my 12 year old cat put down yesterday... (9553 views)