Worms in stool.

Breed: Wolf/Cow Mix
My dogs stool has a lot of worms in it. My Mom's friends takes care of a lot of dogs, she said it was tapeworms, but i don't know.

She stool's out, short flat head worms, and long round looking worms. What could this be. I order wormer today, but I just wanted to know what it was?

If you saw long worms that looked like spaghetti then these are likely roundworms.

The short flat ones may be tapeworms.

Click here to see pictures of tapeworms.

If there are tapeworms then you need to make sure you get a dewormer for tapeworms.

It's a really good idea to have your vet examine a stool sample to see if there are any other parasites there as well!

Bald spot on cat's tail. By accident my Ricky has a blad spot on his tail & i sure hope that it grows back?... (4028 views)

Seizures Max is 14. Four nights ago he had a big seizure that lasted about 60-90 seconds. ... (78009 views)

Swollen neck on a cat. my 4 month old male cat, desexed vaccinated and everything one more shot to go tho.... (4603 views)

Vet drained cyst. A few months back my dog developed a blocked sweat gland. My former vet basically... (5686 views)

Is my dog overheating? Hi Dr. Marie, I have a simple question. Max is now a 74 lb 1yr old... (7531 views)

Drinking more and thirsty LILI, 7.5 YRS OLD, HAS STARTED WETTING HER BED AND SHE HAS AN UNENDING THIRST AND... (12123 views)

Puppy biting owners. My Pomeranian puppy is now four months old and last week i gave anti rabies... (9504 views)

Runny soft stools. Rocky is 7 weeks old, has been eating the same food and now his feces has become... (8637 views)

Bobcat with lump. Hi,I was wondering about my bobcat mix... He is 3 mo old ..we found him when he was... (6169 views)

Border collie leg problems? Hi Doctor, from Surrey in The UK, We have a gorgeous Border Collie pup. We think... (10434 views)