Worms in stool.

Breed: Wolf/Cow Mix
My dogs stool has a lot of worms in it. My Mom's friends takes care of a lot of dogs, she said it was tapeworms, but i don't know.

She stool's out, short flat head worms, and long round looking worms. What could this be. I order wormer today, but I just wanted to know what it was?

If you saw long worms that looked like spaghetti then these are likely roundworms.

The short flat ones may be tapeworms.

Click here to see pictures of tapeworms.

If there are tapeworms then you need to make sure you get a dewormer for tapeworms.

It's a really good idea to have your vet examine a stool sample to see if there are any other parasites there as well!

Is my cat pregnant? we just opened our home to a female stray cat. i estimated her to be a year old or... (10742 views)

Dog spay incision lump. My dog has a lump under her spay incision. I adopted Tiaa from a rescue group a... (115758 views)

Red swollen paw. My cat's paw is red and swollen. The middle toes are swelling so they appear to be... (19414 views)

Training blind dog. My rottweiler is blind and does not like to go outside. If I put her on a leash and... (10928 views)

Heart medication questions. My dog’s name is Yoda. He is 16 years old. But for his heart, he is in good... (6345 views)

Vaccinate for parvo before 6 weeks? We have a litter of labrador puppies. They are 5 and 1/2 weeks old. Can we... (10235 views)

White vaginal discharge. Dr. Marie, My female unspayed GSD 4yrs old has a milky like discharge from her... (19371 views)

Dog unable to move. d help. My dog won't move at all. We got home around 435 this afternoon and she ate... (68952 views)

Red spot near vulva. My six-year-old spayed, lab mix has a small red area near her vulva. She bites and... (25454 views)

Kittens not eating or nursing My cat had 5 kittens 5 weeks ago. Recently, she has stopped feeding them and taking... (13804 views)