Ate tag from pillow case.

Breed: Yorkshire Terierer
My dog ate a tag like the one on a pillow what should i do?

That's a tough call. Most dogs should be able to pass a pillow tag through just fine.

However, a yorkie is a pretty small dog, so there is a small chance of the tag bunching up and causing an intestinal obstruction.

At this point I would keep an eye on Chase and look for the following symptoms. If you see any of these then he needs to see the vet:

-repeated vomiting
-straining to defecate
-not eating
-painful abdomen

At any point if your gut is telling you that something is wrong, then something probably is.

I hope everything comes out ok!

Anal tumor. I have an 8 year old male labrador retriever, we has terrible hips problems in which... (12671 views)

Cerenia and FIP. Holly was diagnosed with the Corona Virus when she was only a few months old. It... (7677 views)

Kitten panting. My previous cats lived to be 18 yrs, so it's a long time since I had a young one. ... (5486 views)

Tough upper respiratory infection. We picked up Indigo from a breeder on June 13th. He sneezed occasionally throughout... (27582 views)

Deformed leg on puppy. I have a Pomeranian Maltese that gave birth early yesterday morning. When going to... (10882 views)

Bladder stones again. Hi there My cat had 100% blockage of urethra in Sept 2009, and underwent PU... (11246 views)

Overgrooming cat. I RESCUED THE CAT FROM THE STREETS 10 MONTHS AGO. HES 20 POUNDS, EATS WELL, I GIVE... (9332 views)

Daschund with sore neck. My dog was perfectly fine leading up to and on the day he received his vaccines. He... (7675 views)

Dog can't jump. My dog has a hard time standing up from the sitting position. Occasionally, he will... (11528 views)

Constantly meowing for food. Two years ago, we adopted a stray cat that was living in the bushes outside our... (5874 views)