Ate tag from pillow case.

Breed: Yorkshire Terierer
My dog ate a tag like the one on a pillow what should i do?

That's a tough call. Most dogs should be able to pass a pillow tag through just fine.

However, a yorkie is a pretty small dog, so there is a small chance of the tag bunching up and causing an intestinal obstruction.

At this point I would keep an eye on Chase and look for the following symptoms. If you see any of these then he needs to see the vet:

-repeated vomiting
-straining to defecate
-not eating
-painful abdomen

At any point if your gut is telling you that something is wrong, then something probably is.

I hope everything comes out ok!

Regular anal gland expression. Hello, I am trying to get some answers about my puppy's anal gland problem. I... (5995 views)

Can dogs get tetanus? My dog got her paw caught in an animal trap this evening. She is walking around... (25051 views)

Losing weight, not eating. My 16 yr old cat has not been eating and losing weight. The vet has done bloodwork,... (36439 views)

Vomiting all food. My mom's adopted shelter cat, Luci, has a strange problem. It used to be nearly... (5902 views)

Swollen ear. My cats right inner ear just started turning like bruised, black & blue. Inner ear,... (10751 views)

Vomiting and trouble with urination and stool. My 5 year old goldendoodle vomited (not food regurgitation) this morning, is trying... (19854 views)

Trouble going to the bathroom. First off i want to say i really wish i could do the paid option so i could for sure... (7270 views)

Kitten has a cold and is congested. the kitten was found in the backyard, cold and all alone. He has what appears to be... (10399 views)

Leaking urine after swimming. I have a 5 year old female (spayed) Golden Doodle. We take her swimming several... (21264 views)

Lumps on dog's ear. Rocky has three very small bumps on the inside of the flap of his ear. They have... (21470 views)