Ate tag from pillow case.

Breed: Yorkshire Terierer
My dog ate a tag like the one on a pillow what should i do?

That's a tough call. Most dogs should be able to pass a pillow tag through just fine.

However, a yorkie is a pretty small dog, so there is a small chance of the tag bunching up and causing an intestinal obstruction.

At this point I would keep an eye on Chase and look for the following symptoms. If you see any of these then he needs to see the vet:

-repeated vomiting
-straining to defecate
-not eating
-painful abdomen

At any point if your gut is telling you that something is wrong, then something probably is.

I hope everything comes out ok!

Vomiting bile. My dog has been throwing up all day, and all though the night. The throw up is... (36718 views)

Sick cat after teeth cleaning. she had her teeth cleaned on march 1st...came home..she was woozy from... (11182 views)

Older dog won't eat. My dog is a mutt, 14yrs old, and has been acting strangely as of late. She doesn't... (8364 views)

Green and black teeth. My Basenji is 14 years old, has green/black teeth in the back. He has started... (10733 views)

Trembling chihuahua. SHE HAS BEEN TREMBLING FOR 2 DAYS AND HAS NOT EATEN FOR FOR 2 DAYS. OTHERWISE SHE... (7199 views)

Itchy ears and bum. My dog keeps scratching at her ears and shakes her head a lot. I clean her ears and... (11850 views)

Cat scratch fever. We have had our cat Zeus for over a year. He is up to date on his vaccines and is an... (3720 views)

Best ear cleaner? i would like to know which solution is better to use, oti-clens or... (4669 views)

Ear swollen like balloon. My dog has a large swelling on her ear that looks like a balloon. She is shaking... (23111 views)

Pooping and peeing outside of box. I own two cats and they're both litter box trained but today my oldest cat pooped... (5869 views)