Ate tag from pillow case.

Breed: Yorkshire Terierer
My dog ate a tag like the one on a pillow what should i do?

That's a tough call. Most dogs should be able to pass a pillow tag through just fine.

However, a yorkie is a pretty small dog, so there is a small chance of the tag bunching up and causing an intestinal obstruction.

At this point I would keep an eye on Chase and look for the following symptoms. If you see any of these then he needs to see the vet:

-repeated vomiting
-straining to defecate
-not eating
-painful abdomen

At any point if your gut is telling you that something is wrong, then something probably is.

I hope everything comes out ok!

Is this dog cryptorchid? Jupiter is 71/2 months old. At 8 weeks vet noted both testicles desended. At 5... (19802 views)

Guinea Pig losing hair. My guinea pig is 10 weeks and he's lost hair at the rear of his back. It looks a... (11381 views)

Drinking and urinating more. my dog is drinking so much water lately.and she is also leaving large wet spots on... (7200 views)

Can dogs eat fruits and vegetables? Can dogs eat vegatbles or fruits. Thank... (11129 views)

Risks of liver biopsy? Good morning Dr. Marie! Remember me? From last month with Oreo's bile acid test... (22562 views)

Stuffed up cat. I have a male cat named Tuna aged somewhere close to a year and a half. He is a... (11378 views)

Dog ate Zoloft. please answer this question, please.. my dog chloe has eaten my anti depressants i... (52854 views)

Dog's penis out of sheath. My babys weenie is all dry and irritated and NEVER goes back in. I went to a vet and... (22614 views)

Sugar is second ingredient. I ordered dog food online two days ago and just now realized the second ingredient... (4639 views)

Increased thirst and urination. I have an 11 year old spayed female toy poodle. She has been drinking a lot of water... (23776 views)