Ate tag from pillow case.

Breed: Yorkshire Terierer
My dog ate a tag like the one on a pillow what should i do?

That's a tough call. Most dogs should be able to pass a pillow tag through just fine.

However, a yorkie is a pretty small dog, so there is a small chance of the tag bunching up and causing an intestinal obstruction.

At this point I would keep an eye on Chase and look for the following symptoms. If you see any of these then he needs to see the vet:

-repeated vomiting
-straining to defecate
-not eating
-painful abdomen

At any point if your gut is telling you that something is wrong, then something probably is.

I hope everything comes out ok!

Rib poking out. I have an 9 year old maltese poodle and recently i have noticed that the end of his... (38134 views)

Large lump on back. hi. my dog has a large hump on the top of his back. it doesn't seem to hurt him at... (17648 views)

TPO success rate. WHat is the degree of success from triple... (8910 views)

dog with red eye Hello, I have a 2 year old male lab pit mix, fr a couple his left eye has been... (24210 views)

Pregnant cat question. Back in March approx. around the 9th my cat Faith went into heat. During this time... (32340 views)

Dog ate M&M's. My 20 pound dachsund just ate a pack of M&M chocolate!!! Will he die? PLEASE... (46972 views)

Trouble waking and dandruff. My male, neutered cat came from the back alley. I can't remember if we initally had... (6114 views)

Kittens with diarrhea We have kept the 5 kittens born to our momma cat. [they will be "fixed" when it is... (11412 views)

Red sores on mouth. My dog has developed sores or bubbley looking things round her mouth. They get... (16005 views)

Hair loss around eyes. Recently my maltese is loosing hair around his eyes. I have been feeding him the... (15332 views)