Ate tag from pillow case.

Breed: Yorkshire Terierer
My dog ate a tag like the one on a pillow what should i do?

That's a tough call. Most dogs should be able to pass a pillow tag through just fine.

However, a yorkie is a pretty small dog, so there is a small chance of the tag bunching up and causing an intestinal obstruction.

At this point I would keep an eye on Chase and look for the following symptoms. If you see any of these then he needs to see the vet:

-repeated vomiting
-straining to defecate
-not eating
-painful abdomen

At any point if your gut is telling you that something is wrong, then something probably is.

I hope everything comes out ok!

Dog biting at tail. My dog Kita is biting her tail down to the skin and Im getting worried because our... (6724 views)

Is clostridium contagious? Can my dog have gotten a c diff infection from being around another dog that had... (12729 views)

Teeth cleaning in cats. How important is it to clean your cats teeth and how would I go about it? My cat... (5900 views)

Short of breath and runny nose. My dog is shor of breath, has a runny nose, and is shaking please help me I do not... (5451 views)

Run over by car. we have a small part pomeranian dog, she old, but not sure how old. she was... (7701 views)

Orange urine and trouble walking. my dog is a rottweiler not sure if he is a cross or not and unsure off the age but... (6848 views)

Peeing in house and throwing up. My dog has not woke us up to be let ouside since he has been house trained. A... (36034 views)

Dog shaking and limping. Dear Dr: Since yesterday I see that my dog tires to go to the bathrooms and hide.... (8711 views)

Chicken jerky treats making dog sick My 2 yr old Shizu/Poodle has been scratching and her water intake seems to have... (4544 views)

Dog ate moldy food. I know its likely my question won't get answered, and this is a question that can't... (24495 views)