Ate tag from pillow case.

Breed: Yorkshire Terierer
My dog ate a tag like the one on a pillow what should i do?

That's a tough call. Most dogs should be able to pass a pillow tag through just fine.

However, a yorkie is a pretty small dog, so there is a small chance of the tag bunching up and causing an intestinal obstruction.

At this point I would keep an eye on Chase and look for the following symptoms. If you see any of these then he needs to see the vet:

-repeated vomiting
-straining to defecate
-not eating
-painful abdomen

At any point if your gut is telling you that something is wrong, then something probably is.

I hope everything comes out ok!

When to put down older dog. I know my dog is on the way out, she has cataracts, hearing is dim, legs are shaky,... (5153 views)

Dog died at the vet's A couple weeks ago I noticed our dog Gauge was straining to urinate but couldnt. I... (6907 views)

Dog has hotspots from fleas. In August my dog started scratching and biting creating hotspots. She has been... (7242 views)

Is my cat pregnant? How can I tell if my cat is pregnant? She has a big belly and I want to know if... (9658 views)

Bump on dog's neck. Hello, I found a small, pink, raised bump on my dog's neck this morning. It is... (92819 views)

Coughing kitten. I have a 6 wk old rescued kitten who in the past 2 days has developed a horrible... (12223 views)

Regular vs baby aspirin I have run out of baby aspirin so is it ok to give a dog just one low dose bayer... (18787 views)

Panting and shaking cat. Hi, My female cat is just over 15 years old. This morning she woke up... (13944 views)

High LDDS and ALKP Hello Dr. Marie You might remember me and Oreo from past questions? Well, Oreo... (4484 views)

Artificial sweetener ingestion. This morning I ate an atkins bar for breakfast. I left the wrapper on the couch and... (30710 views)