Ate tag from pillow case.

Breed: Yorkshire Terierer
My dog ate a tag like the one on a pillow what should i do?

That's a tough call. Most dogs should be able to pass a pillow tag through just fine.

However, a yorkie is a pretty small dog, so there is a small chance of the tag bunching up and causing an intestinal obstruction.

At this point I would keep an eye on Chase and look for the following symptoms. If you see any of these then he needs to see the vet:

-repeated vomiting
-straining to defecate
-not eating
-painful abdomen

At any point if your gut is telling you that something is wrong, then something probably is.

I hope everything comes out ok!

Cat losing weight. My cat is only about 2 years, she is female. She recently got sick, she started off... (6801 views)

Antibiotics for pyometra? my dog has pyometra what are the chances with survival after antibotic injection... (5626 views)

Vomiting Dog My dog isn't eating, and when she drinks water, she throws it up. Her stomach seems... (7417 views)

Rash in dog's armpits. My boxer has been getting rashes under her front armpits, this is the 4th time it's... (16776 views)

Should tumor be removed? Hello there. My dog has a hard lump on his hind leg, which is about the size of a... (3339 views)

Itchy feet and nose. Hi, my dog started about 3 days ago with very itchy paws to the point that they are... (5040 views)

Shih Tzu is getting old. Edward is 14 years old We have noticed a couple of issues with him lately. About... (18641 views)

Cat pooping on floor. My cat doesn't poop in her litter box, so I put down rugs near her litter box and... (8094 views)

Vomiting and bloody stool. We just took a trip, and on the last day away our dog began throwing up. We have... (9324 views)

Doesn't like s/d. My dog has bladder stones(a lot) and was put on Hills Prescription diet s/d Canine... (5360 views)