Ate tag from pillow case.

Breed: Yorkshire Terierer
My dog ate a tag like the one on a pillow what should i do?

That's a tough call. Most dogs should be able to pass a pillow tag through just fine.

However, a yorkie is a pretty small dog, so there is a small chance of the tag bunching up and causing an intestinal obstruction.

At this point I would keep an eye on Chase and look for the following symptoms. If you see any of these then he needs to see the vet:

-repeated vomiting
-straining to defecate
-not eating
-painful abdomen

At any point if your gut is telling you that something is wrong, then something probably is.

I hope everything comes out ok!

Bengal leg weakness. Rebel has had some undiagnosed rear end lameness and weakness intermitantly since... (5622 views)

Dog ate raisins. My 16lb. 10 month old beagle ate about 20-25 raisins yesterday at approx. 6pm and we... (109328 views)

Cat with bump on skin. My 5 year old cat has a small bump on the back of his neck. It moves with the skin... (8698 views)

Hyperthyroidism and IBD. We adopted Mo 10 years ago from the Humane Society. She was about 6 years old at... (7525 views)

Cat bitten by dog. My cat recently got bit by a dog. he has a huge hole on his left leg kind of toward... (4178 views)

Give half pill of Iverhart? I purchased Iverhart Plus heartworm pills for dogs up to 25 pounds. Since my two... (7393 views)

Puppy vomiting and not eating. my do seems to be sick she will not really eat and she has lost most of her energy... (11184 views)

Dental care for older dog. I have an older dog with bad teeth but no way to afford doggy dental. I was... (12073 views)

Kitten can't hold head up. I recently found a abandoned kitten and took it into my house. I've had for a week... (9109 views)

Tapeworm pictures in a dog. I just discovered my dog has worms in her poop. She sleeps on our bed and where she... (27728 views)