Ate tag from pillow case.

Breed: Yorkshire Terierer
My dog ate a tag like the one on a pillow what should i do?

That's a tough call. Most dogs should be able to pass a pillow tag through just fine.

However, a yorkie is a pretty small dog, so there is a small chance of the tag bunching up and causing an intestinal obstruction.

At this point I would keep an eye on Chase and look for the following symptoms. If you see any of these then he needs to see the vet:

-repeated vomiting
-straining to defecate
-not eating
-painful abdomen

At any point if your gut is telling you that something is wrong, then something probably is.

I hope everything comes out ok!

Wart on a cat? Hello. I found a small bump on my cat's throat a few months ago. It has gotten... (27552 views)

Cushing's and panting. I saw where you advised a person on dog breathing problems, that is could be... (41839 views)

Dripping blood. My 13 year old female, spayed,Doberman is in good health (with lots of benign... (29209 views)

Horrible euthanasia. Lucy has had steroid injections for the last 18 months due to loss of fur and skin... (6003 views)

Large lymph nodes in a cat. My cat Miko seems to have swollen lymph nodes under her neck. They've been like that... (43541 views)

Cat sick after prednisone. Two weeks ago LittleMan had something like an infection in the corners of his mouth... (20528 views)

Bengal Cat health questions. please could you read this topic Dr. Marie and answer to help this person? thank you... (10163 views)

Take temperature orally? My dog is recovering from pretty serious surgery. I am supposed to be taking his... (31682 views)

Round spot on cat's leg. He has a bald patch high on his leg. we considered it might be ringworm but the... (8227 views)

Tumor in belly. I recently discovered my 13 year old cat has a probably cancerous mass growing in... (7174 views)