Ate tag from pillow case.

Breed: Yorkshire Terierer
My dog ate a tag like the one on a pillow what should i do?

That's a tough call. Most dogs should be able to pass a pillow tag through just fine.

However, a yorkie is a pretty small dog, so there is a small chance of the tag bunching up and causing an intestinal obstruction.

At this point I would keep an eye on Chase and look for the following symptoms. If you see any of these then he needs to see the vet:

-repeated vomiting
-straining to defecate
-not eating
-painful abdomen

At any point if your gut is telling you that something is wrong, then something probably is.

I hope everything comes out ok!

Vomiting Golden Retriever. I have a 8-year-old golden retriever that has been vomiting for the past 36 hours. ... (13634 views)

Cancer or hairball? Mama Kitty has a lower abdomen mass. She is 5 lbs. The vet suspects cancer, although... (13709 views)

Bumps on bulldog. Dr. Marie, Rocky has been having a series of hives over the past few weeks, which... (15413 views)

Sneezing and runny eyes. My dog has been excessively sneezing for over a year now. She has had no respiratory... (19123 views)

Aggressive cats when in heat. i have 2 cats cocoa & honey & honey jus had kittens but before honey had her kittens... (7451 views)

Dog urinates while walking Recently, I have noticed that my dog will walk along urinating. It seems to me that... (30641 views)

Non itchy bald spots. She has 3 bald spots on her head and 2-3 more around her body. Took her to the vet... (14645 views)

Sudden pain in dog. I have a nine year old female black lab mix, Polly. When I adopted her, I was... (5251 views)

Blood in stool. Hi, this is going to be a really long question so my apologies in advance, but we... (9589 views)

Side effects of Trilostane. Buddy was diagnosed with Cushings Disease about 5 weeks ago. He had extensive blood... (14073 views)