Ate tag from pillow case.

Breed: Yorkshire Terierer
My dog ate a tag like the one on a pillow what should i do?

That's a tough call. Most dogs should be able to pass a pillow tag through just fine.

However, a yorkie is a pretty small dog, so there is a small chance of the tag bunching up and causing an intestinal obstruction.

At this point I would keep an eye on Chase and look for the following symptoms. If you see any of these then he needs to see the vet:

-repeated vomiting
-straining to defecate
-not eating
-painful abdomen

At any point if your gut is telling you that something is wrong, then something probably is.

I hope everything comes out ok!

Gunk in cat's eyes. hi my cat has had her vaccination today but now noticed there gunk coming out of her... (9586 views)

Cat vomited 5 times. I came home this morning and i found about 5 vomit spots in my living room. when i... (48189 views)

Puppy with diarrhea. Hi, My puppy won't eat and has a soft mushy stool. I just got him Yesterday. Could... (10683 views)

Dog ate M&M's. My 20 pound dachsund just ate a pack of M&M chocolate!!! Will he die? PLEASE... (54008 views)

Dog won't go downstairs. He is 5 years old, not less than 3 months. My pop up blocker wouldn't let me change... (26766 views)

Cat aggressive with dog. Our household has 2 dogs, 2 indoor cats, 3 parakeets and 3 kids :). The cats and... (7556 views)

Coughing after spay. My cat was spayed 6 days ago. At first she was great.Incision looked great and still... (18269 views)

Cat hair loss. My cat has some blood above both er of her eyes and it looks like the fur fell out.... (58944 views)

Peeing in house on lasix. My dog has collapsed trachea and also an enlarged heart that was pressing on his... (18165 views)

Blood in stools. My dog has bright red blood in his stools. He is in good form, jumping around and... (13123 views)