Ate tag from pillow case.

Breed: Yorkshire Terierer
My dog ate a tag like the one on a pillow what should i do?

That's a tough call. Most dogs should be able to pass a pillow tag through just fine.

However, a yorkie is a pretty small dog, so there is a small chance of the tag bunching up and causing an intestinal obstruction.

At this point I would keep an eye on Chase and look for the following symptoms. If you see any of these then he needs to see the vet:

-repeated vomiting
-straining to defecate
-not eating
-painful abdomen

At any point if your gut is telling you that something is wrong, then something probably is.

I hope everything comes out ok!

Died after grooming. Hi, my puppy recently died and was wondering if you could help me, she had a trip to... (7134 views)

Non healing abscess I'm sorry I had to choose the free option, but I'm skint because of the ongoing vet... (6034 views)

Sneezing and runny eyes. My dog has been excessively sneezing for over a year now. She has had no respiratory... (16429 views)

Toxoplasmosis and pregnancy. Hi. I'm 15 weeks pregnant and worried about my two cats. I know how to avoid... (3505 views)

Lab with a cough. Two days ago, my chocolate lab starting coughing and dry heaving occasionally when... (41528 views)

Swollen paw pad. Max has had a swollen pad(front paw...the one further up the leg) for about a week.... (13256 views)

Stuffed up nose. Dear Vet, We have a 12 year old Australian Shepard, 80 pound male. He is not having... (8570 views)

Cat with painful lump. my outside cat just recently got a big lump on the right side of his stomach and he... (14153 views)

Chihuahua has back problem. Hi! One of my four chihuahuas, Ginger, has been having a back problem for a while... (9329 views)

Heart rate for a cat. Dear Dr.Marie I was just wondering THE TRUTH behind what a cats average heart... (9352 views)