Ate tag from pillow case.

Breed: Yorkshire Terierer
My dog ate a tag like the one on a pillow what should i do?

That's a tough call. Most dogs should be able to pass a pillow tag through just fine.

However, a yorkie is a pretty small dog, so there is a small chance of the tag bunching up and causing an intestinal obstruction.

At this point I would keep an eye on Chase and look for the following symptoms. If you see any of these then he needs to see the vet:

-repeated vomiting
-straining to defecate
-not eating
-painful abdomen

At any point if your gut is telling you that something is wrong, then something probably is.

I hope everything comes out ok!

Honey for a wound. Whats your opinion on using raw honey to treat and heal my geldings staph abcesses... (9092 views)

Horrible euthanasia. Lucy has had steroid injections for the last 18 months due to loss of fur and skin... (6599 views)

Trifexis overdose? I think my Beagle gulped down my Coonhound's Trifexis dose. The Beage just had his... (30811 views)

Swollen penis Charlie's penis is enlarged and pussing but the puss is not excessive. I really... (56489 views)

Trouble having bowel movements. ok so my pug has pooping weird lately. almost every time he goes he wines and runes... (6400 views)

Heartworm in a puppy? I recently sold an 11 week old pomeranian on January 24, 2010 due to allergies. I... (14149 views)

Older cat coughing. My cat is heaving like she has a hairball, but nothing is coming up. She is still... (18760 views)

Alternative to Sentinel Molly has been on Sentinel forever....now it's been recalled...I have 2 months worth... (12209 views)

Vomiting and bloody stool. We just took a trip, and on the last day away our dog began throwing up. We have... (16149 views)

Bald spots on dog I have 2 staffordshire bullterriers which are brothers 1 of them has lost a spot of... (15586 views)