Ate tag from pillow case.

Breed: Yorkshire Terierer
My dog ate a tag like the one on a pillow what should i do?

That's a tough call. Most dogs should be able to pass a pillow tag through just fine.

However, a yorkie is a pretty small dog, so there is a small chance of the tag bunching up and causing an intestinal obstruction.

At this point I would keep an eye on Chase and look for the following symptoms. If you see any of these then he needs to see the vet:

-repeated vomiting
-straining to defecate
-not eating
-painful abdomen

At any point if your gut is telling you that something is wrong, then something probably is.

I hope everything comes out ok!

Sterile nodular panniculitis? Hi, My dog has a patch of nodules on his neck. I took him to our normal vet five... (16893 views)

Dog ate battery fluid. My dog chewed up a AA battery. It doesn't appear that she ingested any pieces of it... (12340 views)

Vaginal discharge Cheechee has a tan, snot looking sticky discharge coming from her urethra. Is this a... (8281 views)

Itchy dog. My question is long because I have to give all the background data. On May 10, 2011... (15667 views)

Swollen eyelid. My dog had one lower eyelid swollen inside. I discover this after she had... (13684 views)

Seizure episode. he just had a sesiure like episode where he was walking with me and just kinda... (4758 views)

Rice grain like worms in poop. my dog has rice grain-like worms in her poop. can you tell me what kind they are.... (11309 views)

Bumpy skin on back. My cat BonBon has a significant amount of dry, bumpy, itchy, red skin on her back... (8151 views)

Persistent hymen in dog. Mam, i own a female german sheperd. the problem is i cant breed her due to the grown... (10665 views)

Rimadyl and liver problems. Hi Dr. Marie Last night my dog sustained some type of injury to himself while... (4110 views)