Eucalyptus for fleas.

Breed: Bull Arab x Kelpie
I was washing my 8week old puppy and pored a large amount of Eucalyptus Oil on him.. "As I heard it Treats Flees" This morning I woke and there was Gastric all over the Ground, and still has it.. He is now Vommiting too.. I have given him Plenty of water, and he is still eating Dry Bits, now Resting.. Is he poisoned? Is there anything else I can do to help him?

The good news is that Eucalyptus oil is not toxic to dogs. If it is ingested, however, it can cause some significant stomach upset as you have seen. This is usually mild and temporary and you likely don't need to do anything about it. However, if Ceazer is still vomiting after 24 hours or if he seems really unwell then I would have your vet see him.

If he still has some of the oil on him you may be able to get it off by bathing him in Dawn Dish detergent.

There is no natural product that is going to work for fleas. If it was that easy, then we would be recommending it! You can get some good information on how to deal with fleas here:

How to treat fleas.

Kidney problem or diabetes? Hi Dr Marie, Hicks is 17 years old now. Still moderately active. 2 years ago, she... (4911 views)

Dog keeps licking butt. My dog keeps licking her butt. I took her 2 days ago to have her anal glands... (18518 views)

Cat's tail fell off. My cat is a male, seven year old, siamese crossed with ginger named Skittles. Around... (41486 views)

Roundworms and hookworms. How often do you find roundworms /hookworms in dogs is it rare of fairly... (4048 views)

Front leg and neck pain. Hi, I noticed last Thursday my dog being uncomfortable and by Saturday he started... (11878 views)

Run over by car. we have a small part pomeranian dog, she old, but not sure how old. she was... (10383 views)

Cat is sleeping a lot. My cat has been sleeping a lot in the last two days. Want play. Will eat a little.... (8482 views)

Can cats transmit viruses to people hello.. i wanted to ask that my kitten is not vaccinated and she bites and scratches... (6312 views)

Lump on boxer's neck. Hi, My six yr. old female boxer has a large AA egg size growth below the right tmj... (51403 views)

Not eating or drinking because lonely? i have a puppy i've had her in the backyard now my sister had an inspection at her... (7586 views)