Eucalyptus for fleas.

Breed: Bull Arab x Kelpie
I was washing my 8week old puppy and pored a large amount of Eucalyptus Oil on him.. "As I heard it Treats Flees" This morning I woke and there was Gastric all over the Ground, and still has it.. He is now Vommiting too.. I have given him Plenty of water, and he is still eating Dry Bits, now Resting.. Is he poisoned? Is there anything else I can do to help him?

The good news is that Eucalyptus oil is not toxic to dogs. If it is ingested, however, it can cause some significant stomach upset as you have seen. This is usually mild and temporary and you likely don't need to do anything about it. However, if Ceazer is still vomiting after 24 hours or if he seems really unwell then I would have your vet see him.

If he still has some of the oil on him you may be able to get it off by bathing him in Dawn Dish detergent.

There is no natural product that is going to work for fleas. If it was that easy, then we would be recommending it! You can get some good information on how to deal with fleas here:

How to treat fleas.

Non healing abscess I'm sorry I had to choose the free option, but I'm skint because of the ongoing vet... (8992 views)

Something in throat? Husband won't let me take cat to vet..childrens pet. Cat stopped eating a few days... (36796 views)

Remend (The dog is not mine) A friend is asking me to get Remend for their dog from a... (26627 views)

Albendazole for dogs. Can I use Albendazole to deworm my puppy? I have something called Valbazen. Thank... (47243 views)

TPO success rate. WHat is the degree of success from triple... (10047 views)

Crusty cat nipple. My 8 year old male cats nipple was hard and crusty. I pulled it and it came out and... (80001 views)

Luxating patella. hello....my boston terrier(chelsea) just turned 12 months...for the past week i... (16563 views)

Biting her paws. my dog is biting her paws why is she? she had fleas but we gave her a pill so when... (7868 views)

Lump on dog's head. Within a week or two I noticed a bump on Badger's head (about center back behind... (39454 views)

Dog ate raisins. My 16lb. 10 month old beagle ate about 20-25 raisins yesterday at approx. 6pm and we... (142478 views)