Eucalyptus for fleas.

Breed: Bull Arab x Kelpie
I was washing my 8week old puppy and pored a large amount of Eucalyptus Oil on him.. "As I heard it Treats Flees" This morning I woke and there was Gastric all over the Ground, and still has it.. He is now Vommiting too.. I have given him Plenty of water, and he is still eating Dry Bits, now Resting.. Is he poisoned? Is there anything else I can do to help him?

The good news is that Eucalyptus oil is not toxic to dogs. If it is ingested, however, it can cause some significant stomach upset as you have seen. This is usually mild and temporary and you likely don't need to do anything about it. However, if Ceazer is still vomiting after 24 hours or if he seems really unwell then I would have your vet see him.

If he still has some of the oil on him you may be able to get it off by bathing him in Dawn Dish detergent.

There is no natural product that is going to work for fleas. If it was that easy, then we would be recommending it! You can get some good information on how to deal with fleas here:

How to treat fleas.

Dog ate grapes. My dog ate 3 grapes! My son gave them to him about 2-3 hours ago. Are grapes... (11853 views)

Dog is bleeding. My 13 year old Min Pin has arthritis and is very, very weary. He recently started... (54071 views)

dead skin on wound My dog has a skin Lesion due to a cage injury. He tried to get out the cage under... (29165 views)

Should I neuter him? My male chihuahua follows my female Lhasa Apso all around the house. The Lhasa does... (6148 views)

Blind, deaf and no sense of smell. Jack was diagnosed as hyperthyroid in February and has been on methimazole since... (6298 views)

Can dogs eat carrots? hi i have a rabbit and a dog. the dog is a shoodle cross between shitzu and a... (13143 views)

Should I spay my older dog? Greetings, I have an 8 year old female shih tzu that never had any puppies,and... (14520 views)

Time for euthanasia? My dog Juliet is 12 1/2 years old. She is a black lab with Addison's disease which... (13248 views)

Is URTI contagious to other cats? I have brang a new kitten home that has an upper respitory tract infection (URTI).... (7499 views)

Phenobarbital and Zonisamide. Ziggy had cluster seizures as a puppy and we have been controlling them (averages... (7385 views)