Eucalyptus for fleas.

Breed: Bull Arab x Kelpie
I was washing my 8week old puppy and pored a large amount of Eucalyptus Oil on him.. "As I heard it Treats Flees" This morning I woke and there was Gastric all over the Ground, and still has it.. He is now Vommiting too.. I have given him Plenty of water, and he is still eating Dry Bits, now Resting.. Is he poisoned? Is there anything else I can do to help him?

The good news is that Eucalyptus oil is not toxic to dogs. If it is ingested, however, it can cause some significant stomach upset as you have seen. This is usually mild and temporary and you likely don't need to do anything about it. However, if Ceazer is still vomiting after 24 hours or if he seems really unwell then I would have your vet see him.

If he still has some of the oil on him you may be able to get it off by bathing him in Dawn Dish detergent.

There is no natural product that is going to work for fleas. If it was that easy, then we would be recommending it! You can get some good information on how to deal with fleas here:

How to treat fleas.

Brewer's Yeast for fleas. Is brewers yeast and garlic a safe treatment for deterring fleas and ticks,... (20400 views)

Dogs ate chocolate and sugar. I have an 85 pound lab, an 8 pound mini dachshund and a 12 pound mini dachshund. We... (22727 views)

Lab not eating. Dakota, my lab, has stopped eating over the last couple of weeks and is losing... (12552 views)

White tongue after neuter. My dog got neutered couple of days ago and seems to be recovering fine. He is eating... (11584 views)

Swelling above dog's eye. This morning I noticed redness and swelling of my dog's upper eyelid. I gave him one... (38019 views)

Too young for euthanasia? Is there an age too young for... (6504 views)

Debris on cat's eye. Good afternoon! My cat seems to be having eye issues. 6 months ago I took her to... (14845 views)

Kitten won't eat. my kitten won't eat but will drink water and he is sluggish and has had weight loss... (22328 views)

Tea Tree Oil Toxicity. Tea tree oil extract was put on the neck and spine of the dog for flea prevention. ... (17742 views)

Why use jugular vein? Why would my vet take blood out of the neck (jugler (?) vein)? In most cases I've... (21029 views)