Tug of war caused hernia?

Breed: dingo, pit bull
Can playing tug of war with a male dog cause a hernia?
Thanks

No, playing tug of war would not cause a dog to develop a hernia. However, it is possible that if a hernia was "just about to happen" (i.e. the muscles were very weak), then the tugging could be the final straw.

I would guess, though, in most situations that if your dog has a hernia, it was always present and was not at all caused by the tugging game.

Orange urine in a dog. I have had Moe for two years. He is 17 years old now according to the vet. He... (6947 views)

Bumps around anus. Itchiness and swollen bumps "cauliflower" looking around her vagina and anus. She... (49872 views)

Vomiting after eating. my pet vomits after eating since 20 days with brownish in color,faeces is loose with... (7484 views)

Diarrhea and then death. My question is about the death of our Daisy Mae. We are staying in South Padre... (34679 views)

Food to dissolve bladder stones. We have a 12-13 year old dog who has been diagnosed with 5 large stones in her... (15273 views)

Trim ferret's teeth? can you trim your ferrets teeth so that when they bite it wont hurt as much and if... (6844 views)

Problems after anesthetic. My cat was put on anesthia for the blood draw, which was not approved by me. This... (20630 views)

Is kennel cough contagious to people? hi my 3 year old standard poodle went to the groomer on wed and today he was... (9159 views)

Spaying an older dog. My dog is 10 years old and has had 2 litters of puppies. I would like to have her... (6629 views)

Sick puppy. Our Westie puppy, Minnie, is 12 weeks old today. We got her 23 days ago. From Day... (9052 views)