Tug of war caused hernia?

Breed: dingo, pit bull
Can playing tug of war with a male dog cause a hernia?
Thanks

No, playing tug of war would not cause a dog to develop a hernia. However, it is possible that if a hernia was "just about to happen" (i.e. the muscles were very weak), then the tugging could be the final straw.

I would guess, though, in most situations that if your dog has a hernia, it was always present and was not at all caused by the tugging game.

Swollen feet. hey doctor, i have a weimarner....for the last 1 year he has been continuously... (8125 views)

Lance abscess? My dog was was in a fight with my roomates dog. He healed up and was himself a few... (13488 views)

Limping Maltipoo. My dog fell from trying to jump on my bed 2 days ago. (She is a maltipoo and weighs... (18565 views)

Bleeding from penis. My Siberian Husky has been bleeding from his penis for the last 2 days, It comes and... (16426 views)

Swelling near dogs penis My dog is currently at the Vet, but the vet doesn't seem to understand the symptom I... (97218 views)

Urinating outside of box. Hi there, I have two cats, a male (Duke, long haired tabby) and female (Bella,... (9691 views)

Cat with pseudomonas infection. Sorry to bother you again. I wrote to you abt Shakey who has Pseudomas bacteria... (11496 views)

Dog shaking head. My dog is thought to have ear mites (I thought this only happened to outside dogs??)... (15614 views)

Hind end pain in beagle. I'm wondering if we need a set of fresh eyes about this ongoing situation, perhaps a... (23134 views)

Gerbil's head exploded. We have had two gerbils for a couple of years but last night one of there heads... (17427 views)