Does my puppy have a UTI?

Breed: Puggle
My puggle puppy usually tells me when she has to go out. But for the past two-three weeks all of a sudden she will jump on the couch and pee. Alot of people say its an bladder infection. but the only sypthoms of bladder infection i noticed is licking her vaginals and drinking alot... no blood in urine, no vomiting, doesnt seem like her pee is cloudy but cant really notice when she is peeing in snow.. if you please can help me that would be great

It definitely sounds like it's time for a vet visit!

This could be a bladder infection. (Often we can't see blood in the urine until we look with a microscope.)

It could also be a vaginal infection.

Another possibility is a build up of crystals in her urine.

In any case with the symptoms that you have described, it sounds like she will need some medicine in order to get better.

Hope she is ok!

Arthritis in elbow. My 10 year old German Shepherd mix has been limping on her front leg. It has... (15008 views)

Metacam safe for dogs? Hi, We have a 2 year old Lab mix from the local shelter. We adopted him as a puppy... (13995 views)

Dog shedding. Why is our dog shedding so... (9116 views)

Prognosis if dog has pulmonary edema. Hello Dr. Marie, I´m from Brazil, so, first of all I´m sorry about my poor... (11910 views)

Trouble breathing and died. my beloved cat mr whippy died recently and i am breaking my heart thinking i could... (9221 views)

High ALKP and bile acids. Hi Dr. Marie I value your opinion so much and I do respect and understand that... (16312 views)

Tracheal collapse. I was wondering if a mild case of collapse trachea in a 5 month old puppy will... (5828 views)

Limping cat. Hi, My calico cat has been limping for over 6 months, Rt paw. About 3 yrs ago she... (15637 views)

Large lymph nodes in a cat. My cat Miko seems to have swollen lymph nodes under her neck. They've been like that... (42266 views)

Recovery from FCE. Our dog was diagnosed with FCE about two months ago, I have been noticing some... (9578 views)