Does my puppy have a UTI?

Breed: Puggle
My puggle puppy usually tells me when she has to go out. But for the past two-three weeks all of a sudden she will jump on the couch and pee. Alot of people say its an bladder infection. but the only sypthoms of bladder infection i noticed is licking her vaginals and drinking alot... no blood in urine, no vomiting, doesnt seem like her pee is cloudy but cant really notice when she is peeing in snow.. if you please can help me that would be great

It definitely sounds like it's time for a vet visit!

This could be a bladder infection. (Often we can't see blood in the urine until we look with a microscope.)

It could also be a vaginal infection.

Another possibility is a build up of crystals in her urine.

In any case with the symptoms that you have described, it sounds like she will need some medicine in order to get better.

Hope she is ok!

Peeing outside of box. My cat is spayed female,indoor/outdoor as she wishes. She will defecate in litter... (8120 views)

Dog ate food with onions. my dog ate cut up sausage but it had onion,will he get sick... (11721 views)

Start vaccines over? i just have had my dog for 3 months, not sure what shots have been given no record,... (6435 views)

Dog has a bald patch over eye. Hello, I have a miniature Dashchund which is 5 mnths old and she is in perfect... (15664 views)

Sensitive tail and belly. My cat was spayed almost 5 months ago, and I've noticed since then, that she does... (5571 views)

Gerbil has rash on nose. My brothers pet gerbial has like a res rash or something aroud is nose and we are... (10150 views)

Safe fruits and vegetables for dogs. Hi Dr. Marie, I have a young cat who likes to eat certain fruit and vegetables,... (25654 views)

Head tremors and clingy dog. For the first time in 12 years my dog has started following me around obsessively... (9925 views)

Are tomatoes bad for cats? Hi, My ragdoll cat loves cherry tomatoes! - he goes mad crazy for the but I am... (41098 views)

Deaf and pooping in house. My cat is now about 15 years old and is in relatively good condition apart from the... (11748 views)