Does my puppy have a UTI?

Breed: Puggle
My puggle puppy usually tells me when she has to go out. But for the past two-three weeks all of a sudden she will jump on the couch and pee. Alot of people say its an bladder infection. but the only sypthoms of bladder infection i noticed is licking her vaginals and drinking alot... no blood in urine, no vomiting, doesnt seem like her pee is cloudy but cant really notice when she is peeing in snow.. if you please can help me that would be great

It definitely sounds like it's time for a vet visit!

This could be a bladder infection. (Often we can't see blood in the urine until we look with a microscope.)

It could also be a vaginal infection.

Another possibility is a build up of crystals in her urine.

In any case with the symptoms that you have described, it sounds like she will need some medicine in order to get better.

Hope she is ok!

Frontline and Sentry? My husband put sentry flea and tick squeeze on our dog 2 days ago,and it didn;t work... (7904 views)

Will one grape hurt my dog? (99631 views)

Great Dane footpad problems. I am employeed as a dog walker and recently began visiting a young Great Dane. Her... (10525 views)

Pug died suddenly. Aloha, Our beloved Pug Tobi passed away unexpectedly on Wednesday and as much as I... (7219 views)

Itchy behind neck and ears. My cat, fuzzy, is starting to itch behind her neck, her ear area, base of her tail,... (8573 views)

Vomiting and balance issues. my dog is losing her equalibreum and was throwing up yellow stomach bile.her poop is... (20278 views)

Duck jerky making dogs sick? If chicken strips (jerky) might be a problem, what about duck? I have bags of both... (5742 views)

Lump under eye. Hello Marie My yellow lab "Lucy" has developed a hard lump one inch under her left... (45996 views)

Blood in stool. hi lucky just went poop outside and he did liquidy bright red blood iam not sure... (41384 views)

White spot on dog's nose. sadie has a white spot below her nose right in the middle of the muzzle i can't tell... (31180 views)