Does my puppy have a UTI?

Breed: Puggle
My puggle puppy usually tells me when she has to go out. But for the past two-three weeks all of a sudden she will jump on the couch and pee. Alot of people say its an bladder infection. but the only sypthoms of bladder infection i noticed is licking her vaginals and drinking alot... no blood in urine, no vomiting, doesnt seem like her pee is cloudy but cant really notice when she is peeing in snow.. if you please can help me that would be great

It definitely sounds like it's time for a vet visit!

This could be a bladder infection. (Often we can't see blood in the urine until we look with a microscope.)

It could also be a vaginal infection.

Another possibility is a build up of crystals in her urine.

In any case with the symptoms that you have described, it sounds like she will need some medicine in order to get better.

Hope she is ok!

Swollen nipple. I have a female dog that was fixed 6 years ago. She has 1 nipple that is swollen to... (29115 views)

Eye problem. Chances eyes are really red all the time and gets a bunch of eye snot I clean it out... (11054 views)

Need spanish to be a vet? I am wishing to go into the veterinary workforce, and I would love to know if you... (14329 views)

Pain in nose and snout. Well, my dog Minnie hasn't been herself lately. The problem is that if I touch her... (39288 views)

No bowel movements after parvo. I have a seven month old poodle mix puppy with parvovirus. He was a puppy someone... (34712 views)

Panleukopenia vaccine. we have two 12 week old kittens. last week we looked after two 7 week old kittens... (11317 views)

Type of clippers? I need to know what kind or brand of trimmer to use on my rough coat Collie. Tried... (12639 views)

Staffordshire terriers and children. I have two female staffies who are extremely close, but who will nip and snarl at... (9553 views)

Spay older dog? Hi Vet My dog is 9 years old & has never been mated. She is healthy & does not have... (12517 views)

Thiamine deficiency? My cat has Thiamine deficiency from Wellness pet food. Are the effects for the... (10063 views)