Does my puppy have a UTI?

Breed: Puggle
My puggle puppy usually tells me when she has to go out. But for the past two-three weeks all of a sudden she will jump on the couch and pee. Alot of people say its an bladder infection. but the only sypthoms of bladder infection i noticed is licking her vaginals and drinking alot... no blood in urine, no vomiting, doesnt seem like her pee is cloudy but cant really notice when she is peeing in snow.. if you please can help me that would be great

It definitely sounds like it's time for a vet visit!

This could be a bladder infection. (Often we can't see blood in the urine until we look with a microscope.)

It could also be a vaginal infection.

Another possibility is a build up of crystals in her urine.

In any case with the symptoms that you have described, it sounds like she will need some medicine in order to get better.

Hope she is ok!

Golden Retriever puppy diarrhea. Dr, All of a sudden last Sunday my 8 week old male Golden had two large stools... (19429 views)

Dose of interceptor? I have a new puppy... he's 8 weeks old and weighs 4.6 lbs. I live in Florida which... (11416 views)

Fly biting seizures. At night with the lights on, Misha snaps at the air as if she's catching flies.... (18646 views)

Meowing all the time? pain? Hi Dr. Marie Our cat has a virus infection and is on medication, and an eye drops.... (7490 views)

Accidently cut dog's skin i was giving my dog a hair cut with a small pair of sissors and was trimming around... (19949 views)

Irregular heart rhythm. MY 12 year old lurcher ran into a car and broke a leg and a few ribs he is in... (8623 views)

First heat cycle in dogs. when do chiuahuahs have their first heat... (8814 views)

Scratching ears and shaking head. We just started a road trip and my Isis has started scratching her ears and shaking... (7611 views)

Stop dogs from fighting. I have 2 female doxies, one beats up the other all the time. How can i control this?... (5354 views)

Cat shaking and licking lips. My cat (11 months old) is a male cat, neutered, all shots, etc. He has always been... (21978 views)