Does my puppy have a UTI?

Breed: Puggle
My puggle puppy usually tells me when she has to go out. But for the past two-three weeks all of a sudden she will jump on the couch and pee. Alot of people say its an bladder infection. but the only sypthoms of bladder infection i noticed is licking her vaginals and drinking alot... no blood in urine, no vomiting, doesnt seem like her pee is cloudy but cant really notice when she is peeing in snow.. if you please can help me that would be great

It definitely sounds like it's time for a vet visit!

This could be a bladder infection. (Often we can't see blood in the urine until we look with a microscope.)

It could also be a vaginal infection.

Another possibility is a build up of crystals in her urine.

In any case with the symptoms that you have described, it sounds like she will need some medicine in order to get better.

Hope she is ok!

Cat is killing lizards. My cat keeps killing lizards that come inside the house. I have tryed spraying water... (12176 views)

Shaking and tucking tail. 3 days ago my dog, who was being taken on a walk in the morning, suddenly started... (168205 views)

Proin for incontinence. Our lab is 4 years old and has had a urinary problem since birth. When he sleeps or... (8544 views)

Dog eats grapes. Hi. I live in rural Peru and have three dogs. I am writing regarding the oldest who... (4571 views)

Megaesophagus in a puppy. I have a 7 week old lab/pit mix puppy who has been throwing up her food since we got... (7060 views)

Dog has hotspots from fleas. In August my dog started scratching and biting creating hotspots. She has been... (7134 views)

Is this a flea problem? My small 3 year old in door cat very recently survived a bout with flea anemia. We... (8398 views)

Vulva dermatitis. Good Morning Doctor: My 6 year old Golden(Honey) has an infection around her female... (22589 views)

Swollen feet in older cat. My 13 year old female cat has had several odd problems for about 2 months. I have... (15225 views)

Cancer in lungs? Josie has had a persistent cough for over a year, so I took her to my vet for a... (3989 views)