Does my puppy have a UTI?

Breed: Puggle
My puggle puppy usually tells me when she has to go out. But for the past two-three weeks all of a sudden she will jump on the couch and pee. Alot of people say its an bladder infection. but the only sypthoms of bladder infection i noticed is licking her vaginals and drinking alot... no blood in urine, no vomiting, doesnt seem like her pee is cloudy but cant really notice when she is peeing in snow.. if you please can help me that would be great

It definitely sounds like it's time for a vet visit!

This could be a bladder infection. (Often we can't see blood in the urine until we look with a microscope.)

It could also be a vaginal infection.

Another possibility is a build up of crystals in her urine.

In any case with the symptoms that you have described, it sounds like she will need some medicine in order to get better.

Hope she is ok!

Round spot on cat's leg. He has a bald patch high on his leg. we considered it might be ringworm but the... (9780 views)

Did my cat suffer? Last Tuesday night one of our cats went outside. He never reappeared. My boyfriend... (17669 views)

KBr Side Effects? I read your answer about seeing severe side effects of KBR and would like your... (12904 views)

Cat itchy on neck. Recently my cat has been scratching in the area just below her neck at the top of... (11791 views)

Advantage Multi Reaction? Cat losing weight after advantage multi treatment, what can I do to make him start... (9168 views)

Cat is eating less and vomiting. Bernie has been on Royal Canin wet Overweight Management food for awhile. Lately he... (6319 views)

Great Dane not eating. Dr. Marie, my dog molly just recently started not eating dog food or drinking and... (12813 views)

Wheezing cat. My cat is wheezing. Because he is 15 now I was not suprised. But then it grew worse.... (16062 views)

Ear cropping for boxers? should a boxers ear be cut off or let them grow? and my pets name is not any of your... (9997 views)

How often is a dog in heat? My dog started her first heat yesterday. I know not to breed her now she is not... (6010 views)