How to help constipated cat.

Breed: mackrel
Our 10 year old cat is constipated. How can we help her? She tried to use the catbox but could not move anything.

When a cat is constipated it is almost always necessary to see the vet. The longer we wait to treat these cats the harder treatment can be.

This article on megacolon in cats explains some of the things that a vet may do.

Most of the time, constipation in cats is a chronic issue. Sometimes, once we get things moving again, feeding a special food such as Royal Canin Gastro Fiber can really help.

I hope Littlegirl is ok!

Start vaccines over? i just have had my dog for 3 months, not sure what shots have been given no record,... (3154 views)

Is my dog pregnant? We think my dog is pregnant.She keeps trying to make little areas for herself and... (2825 views)

Coughing Dog. my dog is coffing all of a suden and hes haveing trouble breathing but hes acting as... (11247 views)

Dog drinks every 20 minutes. I have a 10 year old chihuahua and she is drinking alot of water...she is eating... (13062 views)

Stroke or brain tumor? I have been doing a lot of searching on the internet over the weekend and am glad... (5008 views)

Puppy vomiting with blood. my puppy was born on december 18, she was born a normal pup but now she and her... (6146 views)

Addison's disease. I had almost the same experience as the person who wrote you about losing their dog... (11399 views)

Chronic diarrhea. Hi, My 2 1/2 year old Siberian has had chronic diarrhea for the past 4 weeks.... (8540 views)

Runny eyes in a persian. Hi there I just recently got Chewey who is a extreme flat face persian and his eyes... (12766 views)

Dog is afraid of people. I have a shy dog and a trainer told me to densitize her to her fears. she is afraid... (3581 views)