How to help constipated cat.

Breed: mackrel
Our 10 year old cat is constipated. How can we help her? She tried to use the catbox but could not move anything.

When a cat is constipated it is almost always necessary to see the vet. The longer we wait to treat these cats the harder treatment can be.

This article on megacolon in cats explains some of the things that a vet may do.

Most of the time, constipation in cats is a chronic issue. Sometimes, once we get things moving again, feeding a special food such as Royal Canin Gastro Fiber can really help.

I hope Littlegirl is ok!

Diarrhea after having puppies. is it nomal for a dog to have the runs after giving birth to 11 puppies a week... (21996 views)

Cat with crusty areas. Hello, I'd like some advice on diagnosis and treatment for my cat. She has had... (10505 views)

Bathed dog in gasoline. my dog's losing a lot of hair and her skin shows discoloration.when i was away for... (14100 views)

Parvo virus vaccine question. can dogs get parvo even if they are vaccinated?... (8075 views)

Very sick puppy. Hi there So we bought a puppy from this lady a few days ago. The puppy was fine... (6512 views)

Bump near anus. My dog has what looks like a pimple or maybe an ingrown hair? It's not white like a... (22260 views)

Milo's chicken jerky safety? Hi, Thank you for taking the time to read this. I'm concerned about the chicken... (7333 views)

Older dog won't eat. My dog has been losing her appetite for about 2 months. She would no longer eat her... (10887 views)

Coronavirus and FIP. I recently adopted a cat from overseas, and I found out later he was housed briefly... (6342 views)

Dog with pancreatitis. My dog was taken to the vet Monday morning and I was told he had pancreatitis. I... (9927 views)