Good appetite in blind deaf cat.

Breed: himalyan
my cat is over 15 years old she is partially blind and deaf she misses her litterbox these last couple of months she constantly eats but is suffering i cant get myself to put her to sleep what would you do i cant gete myself to go through with it

It's always hard to make the tough decision for euthanasia.

I would highly advise a vet visit for Mochie. If she is eating a lot it is possible that she has a condition called hyperthyroidism. If so, your vet can put her on medication that will really help.

Your vet can also help you decide when it is time for euthanasia.

I generally have a few criteria:
-Is the cat eating ok? If not, then it may mean that there is some pain or suffering?
-Does she seem to be enjoying life?
-Are you enjoying having her?

I do find that most of my clients just seem to "know" when it is time.

Cat has scabs on neck. Hi! My cat wont stop scratching himself..he is an indoor cat and it just randomly... (11944 views)

Is my dog overweight? Can you please tell me what weight Lady should be? She is now 24kg, is this a good... (7150 views)

Dog has bone cancer. My dog has been limping for some time now. His toe has been diagnosed with Bone... (10969 views)

Puppy has diarrhea. i just aquired a 7 month old german shepard/lab mix (already 60 lbs) a week ago and... (16566 views)

Peeing in house and throwing up. My dog has not woke us up to be let ouside since he has been house trained. A... (45028 views)

Is my cat diabetic? Ollie is consuming lots of water, and peeing a lot. There has been a marked increase... (5547 views)

Ketoconazole for dogs. How safe is it to give my dog ketoconazole 200 mg tab fur a fungal infection? The... (26860 views)

Fluid filled lumps on ear. My dog has many lumps on her ears that feel like they are fluid filled and sensitive... (10467 views)

UTI and straining. I have a feral cat that hangs around my workplace. I have had him neutered. He also... (12874 views)

Lumps on dog's neck. My dog keeps getting small red lumps on his body especially over the back of his... (11213 views)