Peeing in house on lasix.

Breed: Pomerian
My dog has collapsed trachea and also an enlarged heart that was pressing on his trachea. Dog was given lasix and heart medicine. The problem is he is peeing all over my house and I am deciding whether or not to put him down to sleep. He is 13 and 1/3 years old.

What do you think would be the best thinkg for Spunky?

You may want to talk to your vet about reducing the dose of lasix. Many dogs can do well with a smaller dose and this would mean less peeing in the house.

There are also other diuretics that have fewer side effects than lasix.

I'd highly advise that you talk to your vet about a change in medications.

Dog barked during euthanasia. Hi Why most likley did my dog bark out when the vet put him to sleep. I thought... (13547 views)

Dog spinning and bothered My dog doesn't have flea's but acts like he is being bothered by something. He... (12675 views)

Constipated cat. my cat is constapated is there a laxative for cats what can i do for him to help him... (6542 views)

Fluid in chest? My dog has been having this weird breathing issue where whenever he lays down it... (13461 views)

Constipated or urinary issue? Hello Dr Marie. I am contacting you about our cat Linus again. It is 4 am here.... (11734 views)

Carrots and nuts safe for dogs? Is it safe to feed her carrots or nuts of any kind? We have just been feeding them... (13348 views)

Infection in nose and eye. HI, My dog Bear is 10 yr old black Lab. He weighs 110lb he is overweight, but he is... (8659 views)

Cat's heart rate question. Does the heart-rate depend on the age of the... (8273 views)

Ivermectin toxicity? Help! I think that I am accidentally poisoning my boy 4 year old by giving him... (16650 views)

Vulva dermatitis. Good Morning Doctor: My 6 year old Golden(Honey) has an infection around her female... (26832 views)