Peeing in house on lasix.

Breed: Pomerian
My dog has collapsed trachea and also an enlarged heart that was pressing on his trachea. Dog was given lasix and heart medicine. The problem is he is peeing all over my house and I am deciding whether or not to put him down to sleep. He is 13 and 1/3 years old.

What do you think would be the best thinkg for Spunky?

You may want to talk to your vet about reducing the dose of lasix. Many dogs can do well with a smaller dose and this would mean less peeing in the house.

There are also other diuretics that have fewer side effects than lasix.

I'd highly advise that you talk to your vet about a change in medications.

Why does guinea pig have pink poop? Hi! I am a big fan! So my guinea pig yesterday at play time, I found like a pink... (13102 views)

Cat vomited 5 times. I came home this morning and i found about 5 vomit spots in my living room. when i... (40482 views)

Puppy sleeps all the time. Hi, We just got our puppy Marley on Sunday, 16. He is eating and drinking, and is 7... (9586 views)

Pink lump on puppy's belly. Dr, I noticed a wart-like bump on Max's abdomen. I am sending along... (78120 views)

Time to put dog to sleep? My dog is very old and has been Very skinny the past month, But yesterday he lost... (7081 views)

Limping cat. My cat is limping, she is not putting weight on her left hind leg. She isn't cut or... (20187 views)

Dog won't go downstairs. He is 5 years old, not less than 3 months. My pop up blocker wouldn't let me change... (22692 views)

Best ringworm treatment. We adopted Milo (5 months) from a shelter 2 weeks ago. He has two patches where skin... (11127 views)

Guinea Pig Pregnancy info. Hi, i bought a guinea pig from a pet store about a month ago and now, i think shes... (14505 views)

Dog's face is swollen. my dog's face is swollen, her muzzle is swollen on both sides and very firm/hard... (129451 views)