Lump between toes.

Breed: lab/retriever cross
I have noticed an irregular-shaped, red in colour, bumpy lump on the webbing in between his toes of one paw. It doesn't seem to bother his gait....any ideas? It looks too big for a wart...but I don't know. Any ideas?
Thanks

This sounds similar to these questions that I have been asked:

Lump between toes.

Pink lump on dog's paw.

Found bug in dog's ear. Hello, My name is Karroll I have a 4 year old Chihuahua. Lattly he has been... (9144 views)

Grain free foods and allergies. Previously I have a Siberian Husky that got food allergy because I kept him on the... (9627 views)

Vomiting and diarrhea. My pug has been vomiting over the last few days it started two nights ago I woke up... (33149 views)

Large abdomen in cat. We have an 18+ year old cat who is thin and bony, but has a 20" diameter potbelly... (10966 views)

Incontinent kitten. Hi there! I have a kitten who was found in a drain at about 3 weeks. The vets at... (10704 views)

Died after grooming. Hi, my puppy recently died and was wondering if you could help me, she had a trip to... (7966 views)

Swollen ankle on dog. I have a 3 year old chocolate lab. He is very active. His right hind leg has a... (80486 views)

My dog twisted her back. Dear Dr. Marie, Hope you are well. I was contacting you in hopes that you could... (33328 views)

Itchy lump on eyelid. I have a 2 year old Shepherd mix, and he has developed a pink mole/growth on his... (6677 views)

Yorkie with diarrhea. Hello, I have a yorkshire terrier that 1 year old and weighs 5.5 pounds. He is a... (10752 views)