Lump between toes.

Breed: lab/retriever cross
I have noticed an irregular-shaped, red in colour, bumpy lump on the webbing in between his toes of one paw. It doesn't seem to bother his gait....any ideas? It looks too big for a wart...but I don't know. Any ideas?
Thanks

This sounds similar to these questions that I have been asked:

Lump between toes.

Pink lump on dog's paw.

Prozac for submissive peeing? My Morkie is 2 1/2 years old. I rescued her at 6 mos. she is aggressive and also... (6955 views)

Morning after pill for dogs? Is there a "morning after pill" for dogs? ... (28614 views)

Should I breed my dog? I would like my dog to have puppies one time before I get her spayed. The puppies... (4858 views)

Snorted out vaccine. Hello Dr. Marie....Rianna had her booster for Bordatella first of October..she has... (9742 views)

Missing hamster teeth. My hamster completely lost her bottom teeth and i dont know what to do. i searched... (14448 views)

Wheezing cat. My cat is wheezing. Because he is 15 now I was not suprised. But then it grew worse.... (14911 views)

Are brewers grains safe for dogs? Are brewers grains safe for dogs? My husband wants to buy some dog treats that are... (9411 views)

Strong smelling urine. i have a male cat an recently his urine has become very strong, he hasnt been done... (11568 views)

Dog is going blind. Blacky is going blind, we have no idea what is causing it , he is a healthy dog,,,... (8163 views)

Cancer or infection? I recently had to put my dog to sleep after I found out he had cancer that had... (10125 views)