Lump between toes.

Breed: lab/retriever cross
I have noticed an irregular-shaped, red in colour, bumpy lump on the webbing in between his toes of one paw. It doesn't seem to bother his gait....any ideas? It looks too big for a wart...but I don't know. Any ideas?
Thanks

This sounds similar to these questions that I have been asked:

Lump between toes.

Pink lump on dog's paw.

Cat has a watery eye. Hi, I have spoken with you before about my cat Yoko. She suffers from swollen gums... (11461 views)

Muscle atrophy in a cat. Its been two weeks since my 13 yr old cat, Sweety, has been unable to walk and the 4... (23162 views)

Dog is limping after back surgery. Chloe is 9yrs of age. She has been lame in her left hind leg for the past 3 yrs but... (8207 views)

Kitten with runny nose. my kitten has had a runny nose with bad sneezing for 4 weeks now, shes eatting,... (11758 views)

Is this lump cancer? I noticed yesterday that my babe has a lump about the size of a kiwi on her bottom... (14696 views)

Dog won't pee in the yard. Our shiba Jesse has always peed and pooped in our fenced in backyard. We recently... (29218 views)

cat with trouble breathing I have a cat named Bunny, she is about 4 or 5 years old, she is a little over... (24459 views)

Fecal incontinence. My 11-year-old Pug was diagnosed with a luxating patella at 8 years of age. He was... (7754 views)

Dog can't jump. My dog has a hard time standing up from the sitting position. Occasionally, he will... (11272 views)

Time for euthanasia? I am nearing the end with my 12-yr old rescued German Shepherd dog. He has been a... (24928 views)