Lump between toes.

Breed: lab/retriever cross
I have noticed an irregular-shaped, red in colour, bumpy lump on the webbing in between his toes of one paw. It doesn't seem to bother his gait....any ideas? It looks too big for a wart...but I don't know. Any ideas?
Thanks

This sounds similar to these questions that I have been asked:

Lump between toes.

Pink lump on dog's paw.

Kittens with diarrhea We have kept the 5 kittens born to our momma cat. [they will be "fixed" when it is... (11739 views)

Palliative care vs. euthanasia? Hello. First let me say that this turned out to be long and probably rambling. ... (13210 views)

Dog peeing on furniture Skyler is 2 years old and is house broken but sometimes he will come back inside and... (10031 views)

Stinky skin in pug. My pug is losing his hair and the skin is turning black around his neck. It started... (19672 views)

Yorkie having seizures. my dog has fits his back legs go stiff he then starts panting excessively his fur is... (10001 views)

Sore chihuahua My dog Chevy has had some strange behavior for some time. For the past year or so he... (9219 views)

Rimady and kidney disease. I took my dog to the vet because she yelped when I rubbed her belly above her... (9313 views)

Swollen eye and face. Hello, My 12.5 years old dog, Siberian husky, (in very good condition... (13116 views)

Dog with wound. My pup is 7 months old and two days ago she dug out of her kennel and I didn't see... (20291 views)

Coughing and liver problems. Hi there! We are hoping that you can lend us some advice with our baby. Our... (15243 views)