Lump between toes.

Breed: lab/retriever cross
I have noticed an irregular-shaped, red in colour, bumpy lump on the webbing in between his toes of one paw. It doesn't seem to bother his gait....any ideas? It looks too big for a wart...but I don't know. Any ideas?
Thanks

This sounds similar to these questions that I have been asked:

Lump between toes.

Pink lump on dog's paw.

Aggressive cat My cat attacked me out of the blue today. This is very much out of character for... (22950 views)

Connection between dandruff and diabetes? My pet has recently been diagnosed with Diabetes. She is on 5 units of insulin 2x... (14767 views)

Anal gland problems. Hello. I am a veterinary assistant and I am having an issue with my Cane Corso's... (7511 views)

Hypothyroidism in Sheltie. Hi My dog had a thyroid test and the results came back as .8 which he said was low... (7452 views)

Does Pet Calm Work? Dr. Marie My Bobbie has serious trembling normally during the evning and night.... (13022 views)

Dog is balding. can any1 give advice i got a staff dog male hes 4yrs old over the last 5 days hes... (8581 views)

Seizures and vomiting. Sunday 11 pm to midnight Klyde had his first gran mal seizure during which he... (42679 views)

Ringworm treatment in cat. First, thank you for your previous help with my questions. I have 2 issues with... (17088 views)

Brown spots on dog's belly. In the last 5 weeks, I've noticed some skin spots on my 3 year old Yorkshire... (32701 views)

Allergies or URTI? I was looking at the questions on cats, but couldn't find one that was close to what... (7802 views)