Lump between toes.

Breed: lab/retriever cross
I have noticed an irregular-shaped, red in colour, bumpy lump on the webbing in between his toes of one paw. It doesn't seem to bother his gait....any ideas? It looks too big for a wart...but I don't know. Any ideas?
Thanks

This sounds similar to these questions that I have been asked:

Lump between toes.

Pink lump on dog's paw.

Can a dog get lice? Can my dog get lice... (4895 views)

Cat with bloody diarrhea iam also a vet from pakistan.i want to ask that if a cat has bloody diarrhoea;wat i... (6528 views)

Recipe for skunk odor. My cat got sprayed by a skunk. What do you recomend to get rid of the... (8954 views)

Sudden death in papillon My Doctor, I had a six year old female Papillon. She was in seemingly perfect and... (6420 views)

Pit bull has pus and is off balance. Hi Dr.Marie, i was wondering if you could please answer a question for me. My dog... (6660 views)

Red bumps on belly. My Cavalier King Charles Spaniel has a few red bumps on his belly(mostly around his... (11992 views)

13 year old cat losing weight. I have a 13 yr old male cat that has gradually started to lose weight. He has had... (8344 views)

Deaf and pooping in house. My cat is now about 15 years old and is in relatively good condition apart from the... (9792 views)

Pitbull with rash Mister has been treated all his life for a skin rash he has. Before this year he... (9766 views)

Vomiting Dog My dog isn't eating, and when she drinks water, she throws it up. Her stomach seems... (9159 views)