Abscess?

Breed: Cat Grey Tabby Demes
Hi Would you please be able to answer my question..
Wednesday Night I Heard two cats fighting and I thought my cat was one of them.
She has a lump on her Left leg and I think It may be an absence I have nit seen it before but I may of just not thought to look on her leg.
She does not seem to mind she is fine and just acting normal but I was just worried\

Thanks

Sounds like your girl may have a cat fight abscess! These almost always need to be treated with antibiotics prescribed by your vet. Sometimes the vet needs to open the abscess up in order for it to heal, but not always.

I hope she does ok!

Do dogs have panic attacks? In the past two weeks, Bambi has a kind of panic attack to me. She was panting and... (6838 views)

Meibomian gland adenoma questions. Hello Dr. Marie, What is the typical procedure to removal meibomian gland... (15509 views)

Trifexis overdose. My dog ate 4 tablets of Trifexis today. He seems a little quieter than usual. ... (63288 views)

How long for Frontline to work An older cat has been living under my porch for a while. I am interested in bringing... (9239 views)

Won't eat kidney diet. My cat is 17 years old. She has kidney disease and has been on kidney food (both... (13544 views)

Won't nurse puppies One week ago our Yorkie Maya had a litter of puppies. She gave birth to seven... (48450 views)

Bad breath he has bad breath is there a way to look after it without the vet... (7460 views)

Palliative care vs. euthanasia? Hello. First let me say that this turned out to be long and probably rambling. ... (11289 views)

Did kitten have heatstroke. the other day i tried to rescue a stray kitten who was suffering from heat stroke,... (9749 views)

Licking at lump on leg. Hi! My name is Sachiyo Ono and I have a question about my pet. I am only 14 so I... (25672 views)