Abscess?

Breed: Cat Grey Tabby Demes
Hi Would you please be able to answer my question..
Wednesday Night I Heard two cats fighting and I thought my cat was one of them.
She has a lump on her Left leg and I think It may be an absence I have nit seen it before but I may of just not thought to look on her leg.
She does not seem to mind she is fine and just acting normal but I was just worried\

Thanks

Sounds like your girl may have a cat fight abscess! These almost always need to be treated with antibiotics prescribed by your vet. Sometimes the vet needs to open the abscess up in order for it to heal, but not always.

I hope she does ok!

Stretching out back legs. My dog keeps strecting out her back legs and dragging herself... (138385 views)

Immodium overdose? I may have overdosed my chihuahua on immodium ad yesterday. I gave her a humans dose... (19019 views)

Possible pyometra. My dog I believe is in heat but this month instead of a thin red color the discharge... (7832 views)

My dog ate goose poop. Dr, Max was walking in the park today and picked up what I believe was an old... (102271 views)

Roundworm in cats. my kitten has round worm and i can't afford a trip to the vet can you please offer... (5541 views)

Vomiting and runny eyes. Hello Doc! My cat Princess started throwing up this morning. First two times was... (42259 views)

Trouble urinating. For about a week I have noticed my aging male neutered dog having a hard time... (46413 views)

Pine bedding and gerbils. Hi, We noticed that our gerbil was lethargic, eyes closed, breathing rapidly. I... (8205 views)

Cat scratch fever. We have had our cat Zeus for over a year. He is up to date on his vaccines and is an... (5223 views)

Bump on cat's ear. Hello, I have found a red bump inside of my cat's ear, it is semi-soft and feels... (22307 views)