Abscess?

Breed: Cat Grey Tabby Demes
Hi Would you please be able to answer my question..
Wednesday Night I Heard two cats fighting and I thought my cat was one of them.
She has a lump on her Left leg and I think It may be an absence I have nit seen it before but I may of just not thought to look on her leg.
She does not seem to mind she is fine and just acting normal but I was just worried\

Thanks

Sounds like your girl may have a cat fight abscess! These almost always need to be treated with antibiotics prescribed by your vet. Sometimes the vet needs to open the abscess up in order for it to heal, but not always.

I hope she does ok!

Should dog have a liver biopsy? My dog, Zora, was adopted from a rescue group in CA so we don't know much about her... (11103 views)

Heartworm treatment. Sam was a rescue, we believe that he is a little over two years old and a pit / lab... (7326 views)

Kitten is bleeding from vagina. since ive got my kitten she has been crying alot, ive noticed her bleeding aswell... (15019 views)

Rabbit euthanasia questions. I had my bunny put down due to a spinal injury. The vet said they gave her gas to... (6551 views)

Zodiac safe? Is Zodiac Spot Treatment safe to use on my small dog and... (10146 views)

Cat eating less than normal. My cat Noir hasn't been feeling well for about 5 days now. He is a 3 year old,... (78601 views)

Does cat have cancer? Dear Dr Marie, I am sending this letter in order to ask your advice about the... (13137 views)

Take temperature orally? My dog is recovering from pretty serious surgery. I am supposed to be taking his... (31667 views)

Tylosin responsive diarrhea. In another posting on this site you mention giving tylosin daily in "tiny amounts"... (7848 views)

Baby shampoo for a cat? My cat accidentally got pee on himself after we had to take him somewhere in his... (17073 views)