Abscess?

Breed: Cat Grey Tabby Demes
Hi Would you please be able to answer my question..
Wednesday Night I Heard two cats fighting and I thought my cat was one of them.
She has a lump on her Left leg and I think It may be an absence I have nit seen it before but I may of just not thought to look on her leg.
She does not seem to mind she is fine and just acting normal but I was just worried\

Thanks

Sounds like your girl may have a cat fight abscess! These almost always need to be treated with antibiotics prescribed by your vet. Sometimes the vet needs to open the abscess up in order for it to heal, but not always.

I hope she does ok!

Should older dog be spayed? Hi, I have a 10 years old chihuahua, she has no obvious health issues other than... (12981 views)

Poop is sometimes solid, sometimes soft. Hi Dr Marie, I'm not sure if this is even an issue. Max poops first thing in... (140122 views)

Should cat have her teeth cleaned? My 13 year old cat recently went for a wellness vet visit at a new vet. The vet... (13905 views)

Swollen cheek on puppy. 3 days ago I came home to find my dogs right cheek swollen to golf ball size. ... (17079 views)

Guinea pig losing teeth. its mouth is sore and can only chew mashed up food its loosing his teeth to its not... (11281 views)

Can a dog transmit Hep C? Recently my nephew was bitten by a k-9 dog in a mistaken identity situation. My... (22239 views)

Dog diarrhea problems. Hi Dr, This is an update to a previous question. Max is over 10 wks old now... (41269 views)

Hamster escaping out lid. hello, my hamster has a rody cage but i noticed the other day that he had biten... (9719 views)

Why did my cat die? my cat was fine one day and the next he stopped everything he only walked when... (12585 views)

Coughing dog. Hi, We have talked before. Trixie is 13 years old and has had kidney issues. I... (20678 views)