Abscess?

Breed: Cat Grey Tabby Demes
Hi Would you please be able to answer my question..
Wednesday Night I Heard two cats fighting and I thought my cat was one of them.
She has a lump on her Left leg and I think It may be an absence I have nit seen it before but I may of just not thought to look on her leg.
She does not seem to mind she is fine and just acting normal but I was just worried\

Thanks

Sounds like your girl may have a cat fight abscess! These almost always need to be treated with antibiotics prescribed by your vet. Sometimes the vet needs to open the abscess up in order for it to heal, but not always.

I hope she does ok!

Freckles on a dog's belly. Francois has developed some brown spots on his belly and testicles. He licks in... (25165 views)

Dime sized sore above eye. Turbo has a dime size sore just above his left eye. Ive tried washing with peroxide... (18311 views)

Constipation or megacolon? We having been treating sassy for constipation issues for almost 3 yrs with 1.5... (5765 views)

Trouble going to the bathroom. First off i want to say i really wish i could do the paid option so i could for sure... (9290 views)

Blood from bum. Her butt was bleeding bad (out of the hole), the blood was thick and bright red. I... (18801 views)

Will one grape hurt my dog? (118116 views)

Dog biting bas of tail, but no fleas. Hi, I have an otherwise healthy chihuahua who has always been a foot chewer but has... (246091 views)

Frequent urination in puppy. Dr. Marie, We have a brand new 7 week old bullmastiff female, named June...I have... (27043 views)

Interview tips for veterinary technicians. I actually had a question not related to a pet, if that is okay. What advice would... (6931 views)

Growth near bum of cat. Hello: I noticed my outside male cat had a growth coming out of his back end. After... (15653 views)