Abscess?

Breed: Cat Grey Tabby Demes
Hi Would you please be able to answer my question..
Wednesday Night I Heard two cats fighting and I thought my cat was one of them.
She has a lump on her Left leg and I think It may be an absence I have nit seen it before but I may of just not thought to look on her leg.
She does not seem to mind she is fine and just acting normal but I was just worried\

Thanks

Sounds like your girl may have a cat fight abscess! These almost always need to be treated with antibiotics prescribed by your vet. Sometimes the vet needs to open the abscess up in order for it to heal, but not always.

I hope she does ok!

FIP? Fever and fluid. We brought Mo into the vet two weeks ago because he had stopped eating and grooming... (7327 views)

Testosterone injection for cryptorchidism. I have a Mini French Poodle and he is about 1 year old and he only has one testicle... (7468 views)

How to help constipated cat. Our 10 year old cat is constipated. How can we help her? She tried to use the catbox... (5510 views)

Human medicine for cats? Dear Whom ever it concerns, Hi my name is Lindsey. I got this stray cat 3-4 months... (12832 views)

Boxer bleeding from mouth. Hello my dog has just started bleeding from his mouth its not alot alot but it is... (67907 views)

Cat died. Dear Doctor Haynes, I started looking after a stray young tomcat (who I presume... (6664 views)

Tumor behind eye. hi dr marie,enjoy your website and read all the dog related problems! my girl... (10334 views)

Artificial sweetener ingestion. This morning I ate an atkins bar for breakfast. I left the wrapper on the couch and... (36248 views)

Antibiotics for stuffed up nose. Hello again Dr. Marie, writing again about our dog Sparky and have some questions.... (5769 views)

Bald spot on cat's back. My friend's 1 1/2 yr. old cat has been losing the hair from it's tail for about 10... (40753 views)