Abscess?

Breed: Cat Grey Tabby Demes
Hi Would you please be able to answer my question..
Wednesday Night I Heard two cats fighting and I thought my cat was one of them.
She has a lump on her Left leg and I think It may be an absence I have nit seen it before but I may of just not thought to look on her leg.
She does not seem to mind she is fine and just acting normal but I was just worried\

Thanks

Sounds like your girl may have a cat fight abscess! These almost always need to be treated with antibiotics prescribed by your vet. Sometimes the vet needs to open the abscess up in order for it to heal, but not always.

I hope she does ok!

Black spot on tongue. My dog, Bogey, has developed a black spot on his tongue about 3 months ago. It was a... (23190 views)

Two kittens limping. Yesterday my two indoor 6 month old cats started limping and favoring their dominant... (5505 views)

Head tremors and clingy dog. For the first time in 12 years my dog has started following me around obsessively... (8039 views)

Senior cat losing weight. Hello, My cat is 11 or 12 years old (he was a rescue kitty I inherited, so I'm... (4966 views)

Sore neck after blood draw. This afternoon, I took my dog for routine labwork and the tech took it from his... (13817 views)

Diarrhea and vomiting. My cat has had a problem with gassy diarrhea and vomiting over the past 3 weeks. My... (8403 views)

Urinating outside of box. Hi Marie, We spoke briefly this morning about my cat. As I said this morning,... (7949 views)

Remend (The dog is not mine) A friend is asking me to get Remend for their dog from a... (22652 views)

Urinating in the house. I have a 6 y.o. Bichon Frisé who should be house trained by now. In fact, he is... (15231 views)

Does Prozac cause diarrhea in dogs? I want to know if continuing diarrhea is a possible side effect of prozac. My dog... (21323 views)