Stuck together - pregnant?

Breed: Chihuahua X Terrier
Please help, my two dogs were stuck together today,I think she's pregnant. I'm scared that she might be because of her age. Should i be worried?

Almost every time that dogs breed the result is pregnancy. A female dog will not allow a male to breed her unless she is fertile.

If you do not want puppies you can talk to your vet about spaying her. This will terminate the pregnancy.

If you do want her to have puppies then please be prepared for emergencies. Little dogs have a high chance of needing a c-section and this can be very expensive!

I hope she does ok!

Dog ate battery fluid. My dog chewed up a AA battery. It doesn't appear that she ingested any pieces of it... (17103 views)

Vet care discount for seniors. My cat vomited today(29.10.10) and she is in a quite bad mood, i want to get a check... (10526 views)

Dog is limping. Denaro has had a limp in his left front leg for about a month, it goes from a... (15409 views)

Pimple on ear. My dog has a pimple on his ear. Its on the inside flap. It only bother him when i... (14993 views)

Cat xray with fluid in chest. We euthanized our cat this week based on the recommendation of our vet. We feel we... (23654 views)

Strange problem with cat. I am having a serious issue. I have an 11 year old female indoor cat, never fixed. ... (10125 views)

Sick after spay. She was spayed a week ago and has been fine (no problem with incision, etc.).... (50333 views)

Diarrhea resolves with Cephalexin. Dear Dr. Marie, I’ve been in the throes of a medical mystery with my beloved... (13557 views)

Home remedy for ear infection? Hello, My golden bailey was sprayed by a skunk in September, his shots are up to... (13572 views)

Testicle tumor and incontinence. my 11 year old dog has a swollen testicle, (a friend told me it may be a tumor), he... (8865 views)