Stuck together - pregnant?

Breed: Chihuahua X Terrier
Please help, my two dogs were stuck together today,I think she's pregnant. I'm scared that she might be because of her age. Should i be worried?

Almost every time that dogs breed the result is pregnancy. A female dog will not allow a male to breed her unless she is fertile.

If you do not want puppies you can talk to your vet about spaying her. This will terminate the pregnancy.

If you do want her to have puppies then please be prepared for emergencies. Little dogs have a high chance of needing a c-section and this can be very expensive!

I hope she does ok!

Low protein and leaking urine. A German Shepherd mix, approximately 4-6 years old, was dropped off and we started... (5509 views)

High lipase and triglycerides. Hi Dr. Marie I am following up with you regarding Oreo's Vacuolar Hepatopathy... (7240 views)

Increased thirst and urination. I have an 11 year old spayed female toy poodle. She has been drinking a lot of water... (23265 views)

Cerenia and buprenorphine My 18 year old cat was given a shot of cerenia and then 12 hours later I gave her... (9337 views)

Dog throws up 3-5 times per week. Max is active & playful. He's a picky eater but seems to eat enough and drinks... (15043 views)

Peeing in house on lasix. My dog has collapsed trachea and also an enlarged heart that was pressing on his... (14146 views)

Expensive fecal exam. Hello Dr. Marie, My question is about a vet bill that I got yesterday and I... (39175 views)

Sudden death in papillon My Doctor, I had a six year old female Papillon. She was in seemingly perfect and... (7632 views)

Cat attacking his tail. my cat started attacking his tail sometimes making it bleed..we took him to the vet... (8584 views)

Dog ate chicken bones. PLese help me! My 8 year old American Golden just ate cooked chicken bones! What... (139462 views)