Stuck together - pregnant?

Breed: Chihuahua X Terrier
Please help, my two dogs were stuck together today,I think she's pregnant. I'm scared that she might be because of her age. Should i be worried?

Almost every time that dogs breed the result is pregnancy. A female dog will not allow a male to breed her unless she is fertile.

If you do not want puppies you can talk to your vet about spaying her. This will terminate the pregnancy.

If you do want her to have puppies then please be prepared for emergencies. Little dogs have a high chance of needing a c-section and this can be very expensive!

I hope she does ok!

Multiple lumps on dog. hi, i have found a hard lump under the skin of my dog, it's by his ribs it does... (10481 views)

Dog leaking urine. Aud is 5 year old black mini poodle. The past 3 days she is leaking urine. She is... (20952 views)

Cat drooling a lot. emmy has started to drool as of last night. she is drooling a lot. she has never... (163105 views)

Heart murmur in puppy. Does this sound like a "normal" heart for a 10 week old Chihuahua pup? I know it's... (6793 views)

Can I use Trifexis now? The flea population is horrible in WV this year, like most of the eastern US. We... (13755 views)

Seizures Max is 14. Four nights ago he had a big seizure that lasted about 60-90 seconds. ... (90460 views)

Dog with allergies. Dr, I'm afraid Max's allergies are getting the better of him. Symptom... (7243 views)

Cushings and cataracts. Our Little Jack Russell is 15 years old. He is blind from cataracts. And now the vet... (13565 views)

Flea problems. I have a ragdoll cat who weighs 15 lbs. I have tried different types of flea control... (9632 views)

Should I breed my dog? I would like my dog to have puppies one time before I get her spayed. The puppies... (4863 views)