Stuck together - pregnant?

Breed: Chihuahua X Terrier
Please help, my two dogs were stuck together today,I think she's pregnant. I'm scared that she might be because of her age. Should i be worried?

Almost every time that dogs breed the result is pregnancy. A female dog will not allow a male to breed her unless she is fertile.

If you do not want puppies you can talk to your vet about spaying her. This will terminate the pregnancy.

If you do want her to have puppies then please be prepared for emergencies. Little dogs have a high chance of needing a c-section and this can be very expensive!

I hope she does ok!

Dog barked during euthanasia. Hi Why most likley did my dog bark out when the vet put him to sleep. I thought... (12528 views)

Bloated stomach in Papillion. my dog had a bloated stomach and had trouble going to the bathroom and the next day... (24741 views)

Are tomatoes bad for cats? Hi, My ragdoll cat loves cherry tomatoes! - he goes mad crazy for the but I am... (37787 views)

Vomiting and not eating. Buster was throwing up for over two weeks. I had him to an emergency pet hospital,... (22347 views)

Pattern baldness in dogs. Hi Dr. Marie, I have noticed that over the last few months my dog seems to be... (10353 views)

Steroid shots for allergies. Dr. Marie, Our 9 lb. cat has had a chronic skin ailment the majority of his life,... (16431 views)

Peeing outside of box. My cat is spayed female,indoor/outdoor as she wishes. She will defecate in litter... (6978 views)

Female dog leaking urine. Dr. Marie My 8yr old shepard mix is leaking urine more days than not she is a... (13476 views)

Skin lesions on dog's face. HI, my Chikita has been having some skin trouble and cant exactly figure out what it... (5549 views)

Pass away at home? Potter is almost 13. About 4 months ago he was diagnosed with diabetes and we... (8478 views)