Rash on Daschund

Breed: mix of dachsund, bea
My dog has a very red rash on her lower abdominal area and vaginal area. She bites and itches it a lot. There are red bumps and swelling of her nipples. The rash is now spreading to her nose as she's licked and scratched it so much. She seems tired and has low energy. Don't know what it is. Planning on bathing her and giving her natural skin remedies to abate the itching and swelling.

This sounds like it could be a bacterial skin infection. If this is the case then she's going to need several weeks of antibiotics prescribed by your veterinarian.

Hopefully she can get to see her vet soon. The longer we wait, the harder it will be to get the infection cleared up!

Shaking, Limping dog. yest. my dog was laying down inside my garage later on i noticed that she was... (24306 views)

Licking at lump on leg. Hi! My name is Sachiyo Ono and I have a question about my pet. I am only 14 so I... (25527 views)

Anxious lab. He is over weight 16-17 years old male last sat myself(brian) and my wife and son... (5525 views)

Trouble breathing My 12 year old golden retriever was diagnosed with an enlarged heart and a "5"... (11366 views)

Dog gagging and coughing. My dog is gagging and coughing like there is something stuck in his throat. Does... (239429 views)

Puppies are dying after fire. We just got a couple of pit puppies, 2 weeks old - the mother dog died in a house... (6592 views)

Cat not using box. My cat got attacked in a fight early Friday morning. She had to have an operation on... (10098 views)

bloat in boerboels Hello. I'm currently looking at information about the boerboel. I'm thinking about... (9827 views)

Hamster cough. Do hamsters have to have a special treatment when they have got a... (9737 views)

Flea Allergy Hello Shelby has two to three spots that she has been licking and chewing on by... (11515 views)