Rash on Daschund

Breed: mix of dachsund, bea
My dog has a very red rash on her lower abdominal area and vaginal area. She bites and itches it a lot. There are red bumps and swelling of her nipples. The rash is now spreading to her nose as she's licked and scratched it so much. She seems tired and has low energy. Don't know what it is. Planning on bathing her and giving her natural skin remedies to abate the itching and swelling.

This sounds like it could be a bacterial skin infection. If this is the case then she's going to need several weeks of antibiotics prescribed by your veterinarian.

Hopefully she can get to see her vet soon. The longer we wait, the harder it will be to get the infection cleared up!

Problems after enema. Hello. Our 2 year old cat has had two bouts with constipation that required a... (31798 views)

Kitten has bad breath. I am having serious problems because my cat is having very smelly and bad breath... (31846 views)

Crusty scab on cat. Last week I noticed a bare patch of skin on the back of my cat's neck about the size... (10279 views)

Spay older dog? Hi Vet My dog is 9 years old & has never been mated. She is healthy & does not have... (9217 views)

Home treatment for abscess. My cat had an abscess I didnt know about until it blew 4 days ago. I have cut away... (8517 views)

Coughing and sneezing dog. I have a three month old teacup Yorkie. He had a check up last week and got his... (27134 views)

Light colored diarrhea. Yesterday my husband and I purchased our new family addition and his brother. Last... (29827 views)

White eye discharge in Guinea Pig. i have a guinea pig and she has lost alot of weight and shes not her self, she has... (12959 views)

Liver disease and diarrhea? Hi Dr. Marie My 11 y.o. Boston Andi (about 14 pounds) has been a healthy girl all... (5061 views)

Still have puppies inside? my dog had puppies 2 days ago 6 puppies were the only ones that came out, four came... (15382 views)