Pregnancy question.

Breed: chiuahuha
My golden retriver mated with my chiuahuh and the chihuhah is pregnat would i need the chihuha need a c section?

Yikes! I would be really worried about this pregnancy. Yes, the chihuahua would likely need a C-Section. In fact, it's possible that this pregnancy could be dangerous for her.

You may want to talk to your vet about having her spayed. While it is a little bit more risky to spay a dog who is pregnant, in this case the risk may be worth it.

I hope everything works out ok!

How to get cat to eat. I have a cat that developed anorexia. She lost so much weight that she developed... (5709 views)

Cat died suddenly. Hi and thank you for your time My son met me at the door in tears as 1.5 year old... (7557 views)

Hip Arthritis. Euthanasia? Hi Myself and my boyfriend have a complicated problem with no good answer. Our 9... (14904 views)

Dog won't pee in the yard. Our shiba Jesse has always peed and pooped in our fenced in backyard. We recently... (33826 views)

Boxer fainted. My 1 1/2 year old boxer fainted or collapsed yesterday evening as he was walking to... (8520 views)

Dog on You Don't Mess with the Zohan. ok im very stressed what type of dog is on the movie You Don't Mess With The Zohan?... (14451 views)

Cat with renal lymphoma. I have a 7 year old female cat who, over the course of the past six months,... (9879 views)

Urinating outside of box. Hi there, I have two cats, a male (Duke, long haired tabby) and female (Bella,... (8526 views)

Vet drained cyst. A few months back my dog developed a blocked sweat gland. My former vet basically... (7957 views)

Ovarian remnant Hi, We have a spayed cat that has been showing signs of being on heat on and off... (10464 views)