Pregnancy question.

Breed: chiuahuha
My golden retriver mated with my chiuahuh and the chihuhah is pregnat would i need the chihuha need a c section?

Yikes! I would be really worried about this pregnancy. Yes, the chihuahua would likely need a C-Section. In fact, it's possible that this pregnancy could be dangerous for her.

You may want to talk to your vet about having her spayed. While it is a little bit more risky to spay a dog who is pregnant, in this case the risk may be worth it.

I hope everything works out ok!

Red spot on dog's neck. I just noticed a red spot on my pug. I will try to attach a picture. It's on his... (30943 views)

UTI in a kitten. Hi there, I have spoken to you in the past, and am looking for a little advice... (14686 views)

Testicular and splenic masses. My 9 year old Golden Retriever had enlarged testicles with no other symptoms. I took... (13220 views)

Possible laryngeal Parlysis Rex is having breathing difficulties for the last few days primarily while eating or... (10858 views)

7 week old puppies have fleas. my puppy is getting eatin alive by fleas he is only 7 weeks old and is a very tiny... (12356 views)

Dog biting bas of tail, but no fleas. Hi, I have an otherwise healthy chihuahua who has always been a foot chewer but has... (254065 views)

Pregnancy question. My golden retriver mated with my chiuahuh and the chihuhah is pregnat would i need... (12203 views)

Renal failure. Dear Dr. Marie, My 10 year old Yorkie Bobo has been diagnosed with chronic kidney... (17439 views)

Diarrhea and vomiting. My cat has had a problem with gassy diarrhea and vomiting over the past 3 weeks. My... (11627 views)

Arthritis in elbow. My 10 year old German Shepherd mix has been limping on her front leg. It has... (18771 views)