Pregnancy question.

Breed: chiuahuha
My golden retriver mated with my chiuahuh and the chihuhah is pregnat would i need the chihuha need a c section?

Yikes! I would be really worried about this pregnancy. Yes, the chihuahua would likely need a C-Section. In fact, it's possible that this pregnancy could be dangerous for her.

You may want to talk to your vet about having her spayed. While it is a little bit more risky to spay a dog who is pregnant, in this case the risk may be worth it.

I hope everything works out ok!

Guinea pig lifespan. Hi! Just wanna know, whats the life span of a guinea... (8451 views)

Vita Calm in dogs? i was wondering if i could safly use vitacalm for hosres on my dog for his... (8546 views)

Swollen eye. Hello dr. Marie. I have had my male cat since he was 8 weeks old and i adopted him... (11681 views)

Hibiscus toxic to dogs? Are Hibiscus flowers poisonous? I caught my pomeranian eating one this morning... (21792 views)

Can I feed raw veggies? Is it alright to feed our dog fresh, raw pieces of vegetables-like celery, green... (8537 views)

1 month puppy can't poop. She has been constipated for 3 days. We have put half tsp. olive oil in food, giving... (13995 views)

Senior cat losing weight. My cat is approx. 16 years old. The last few months she has been losing a lot of... (9444 views)

Breeding and vaccines. I wanted to breed my female pitbull, but I have not yet given her the annual... (15926 views)

Sore dachshund My dog Mya has been shaking and is nervous and sensitive around her stomache area. I... (8214 views)

Vomiting puppy. I know this is a free answer but I love my puppy,dont have a credit card and spent... (9077 views)