Pregnancy question.

Breed: chiuahuha
My golden retriver mated with my chiuahuh and the chihuhah is pregnat would i need the chihuha need a c section?

Yikes! I would be really worried about this pregnancy. Yes, the chihuahua would likely need a C-Section. In fact, it's possible that this pregnancy could be dangerous for her.

You may want to talk to your vet about having her spayed. While it is a little bit more risky to spay a dog who is pregnant, in this case the risk may be worth it.

I hope everything works out ok!

Peeing on clothes. My old cat seems to be healthy, he eats well, is blind in one eye but that doesn't... (7296 views)

Big belly in stray cat. Hello, One day a stray cat showed up at our Home, We could tell she was expecting.... (27320 views)

Chicken fillets by Beefeaters. Dear Dr. Marie, I have a 10 y.o. Black and Tan Coonhound and he just loves... (14428 views)

Dog ate grapes. My dog ate 3 grapes! My son gave them to him about 2-3 hours ago. Are grapes... (14188 views)

Constipation or megacolon? We having been treating sassy for constipation issues for almost 3 yrs with 1.5... (6096 views)

Possible cherry eye? My dog has red bags coming up from under his lower eye lids and covering half his... (8630 views)

Bloated abdomen my dog has been severly bloated for five weeks, at first i thought he had just got... (14111 views)

Dog with FCE Dr. M, We have a 40 pound bulldog terrier mix. Eight days ago he was fighting with... (9070 views)

Rare form hepatitis. I got Sadie in January this year. She is a rescue. She's been sick since February.... (5760 views)

Cat fell off balcony. i was gone out of town for a couple of days and i live in the first floor up, i... (20159 views)