Pregnancy question.

Breed: chiuahuha
My golden retriver mated with my chiuahuh and the chihuhah is pregnat would i need the chihuha need a c section?

Yikes! I would be really worried about this pregnancy. Yes, the chihuahua would likely need a C-Section. In fact, it's possible that this pregnancy could be dangerous for her.

You may want to talk to your vet about having her spayed. While it is a little bit more risky to spay a dog who is pregnant, in this case the risk may be worth it.

I hope everything works out ok!

Puppy sleeps all the time. Hi, We just got our puppy Marley on Sunday, 16. He is eating and drinking, and is 7... (9329 views)

Milo's chicken jerky safety? Hi, Thank you for taking the time to read this. I'm concerned about the chicken... (8546 views)

Hungry and losing weight. Our 17 year old indoor cat, one of two from the same litter, has always been skinny,... (11557 views)

Will neutering stop a dog peeing on things? hi i my dog pisses on everything well getting him fixes stop that thanks... (9738 views)

Died after grooming. Hi, my puppy recently died and was wondering if you could help me, she had a trip to... (8240 views)

Chronic diarrhea. Hi, My 2 1/2 year old Siberian has had chronic diarrhea for the past 4 weeks.... (11978 views)

Foods unsafe for dogs? Hi Dr. Marie, I have a 6 year old Shih Tzu. I have given him human food his... (8496 views)

Cat urinalysis. Dear Dr. Marie, Greetings from Singapore! My cat DB had a Urinalysis (by... (6106 views)

Dog has smelly ears. hiya my puppy has a smell coming from his ears its not strong but when you come... (5698 views)

Cat with painful lump. my outside cat just recently got a big lump on the right side of his stomach and he... (16097 views)