Pregnancy question.

Breed: chiuahuha
My golden retriver mated with my chiuahuh and the chihuhah is pregnat would i need the chihuha need a c section?

Yikes! I would be really worried about this pregnancy. Yes, the chihuahua would likely need a C-Section. In fact, it's possible that this pregnancy could be dangerous for her.

You may want to talk to your vet about having her spayed. While it is a little bit more risky to spay a dog who is pregnant, in this case the risk may be worth it.

I hope everything works out ok!

Puppy stepped on. my 7 wk old pure staffie has just been accidently stood on by one foot of my 14-15... (37147 views)

Heart rate for a cat. Dear Dr.Marie I was just wondering THE TRUTH behind what a cats average heart... (10332 views)

Bloddy vaginal discharge in a cat. My cat is bleeding from her vagina, she is not spayed and we don't believe she is... (7044 views)

Itchy dog. My question is long because I have to give all the background data. On May 10, 2011... (19482 views)

Peeing in the house. We have a problem with Storm (a male cat) weeing every where in the house we do have... (6416 views)

Puppy won't eat or drink. My puppy has not been feeling good for the past 2 days. She doesn't eat or drink... (97313 views)

Good cat foods. Hi Dr.! I'm currently a new cat owner. I found peachie wandering near the new... (13954 views)

Cat is despondent. My cat is despondent. I don't think she's sick. I'll try anything to get some life... (5486 views)

Cortisone vs. anti-inflammatory. What is more harmful to the liver, anti-inflammatory medication or Cortisone... (7449 views)

Jaundiced dog. Hi, I have an 8yr old female labrador that on the 30th December, 2013 evening... (13954 views)