Should I withhold water?

Breed: pit bull
My zoe has just beem dignosed with diabetes we just brought her home today and we r wondering how often and how much water we can give her she is not regulated yet please help she crying

You never want to restrict water on a diabetic dog. If she is thirsty then she needs to drink!

Does Hartz flea treatment work? My dogs have gotten fleas and I've been putting Hartz flea treatment on them but it... (16201 views)

Dog ate dark chocolate. Our dog is a miniature dachshund and she just (about 30 minutes ago) ate about 20 to... (13638 views)

Vita Calm in dogs? i was wondering if i could safly use vitacalm for hosres on my dog for his... (8629 views)

Lumps on dog's nose. Do you know what these bumps count be? He also has a bald spot under his eye. He is... (64579 views)

Small Russian Blue Cat. I have a Russian Blue who has recently turned 4 years old (we have had him since 6... (9869 views)

Paying for megacolon surgery. hello my cat has mega-colon my question is do you know of any place that might be... (8475 views)

Sore neck after blood draw. This afternoon, I took my dog for routine labwork and the tech took it from his... (15204 views)

Wound on cat's paw. When I got my cat 3yrs ago he had frostbite on his front pads, they healed good. a... (5832 views)

what kind of dog to get Hi Please help! I want to get my Golden Retriever (male) a friend, but not... (6551 views)

Splenic mastocytosis in a cat I was told for cats with splenic mastocytosis, the treatment of choice is... (12054 views)