Should I withhold water?

Breed: pit bull
My zoe has just beem dignosed with diabetes we just brought her home today and we r wondering how often and how much water we can give her she is not regulated yet please help she crying

You never want to restrict water on a diabetic dog. If she is thirsty then she needs to drink!

Light colored diarrhea. Yesterday my husband and I purchased our new family addition and his brother. Last... (36043 views)

Scabs on cat's ears. Our cat has spots on her ears that look like bites or sores. We have had her to the... (9910 views)

Heartworm and MDR1 I rrecently had both dogs genotyped for MDR1 mutation and both are positive. Bella... (8836 views)

Dog won't walk. my dog has almost stoped walkin and jus crawls around,unless it like to get food of... (17762 views)

Baby shampoo for a cat? My cat accidentally got pee on himself after we had to take him somewhere in his... (18353 views)

Interstitial cystitis? Charlotte is constantly squatting as if she has to go, but nothing is coming out. I... (11635 views)

Did raw food cause death? Hi, Dr. Marie, My sweet Shiva, who has been with me since an 8-wk old pup in 2002,... (8974 views)

Cat with renal lymphoma. I have a 7 year old female cat who, over the course of the past six months,... (10910 views)

Hind end paralysis. I put my beautiful, loyal companion to sleep on Christmas day. The guilt is... (9406 views)

Zodiac safe? Is Zodiac Spot Treatment safe to use on my small dog and... (11053 views)