Should I withhold water?

Breed: pit bull
My zoe has just beem dignosed with diabetes we just brought her home today and we r wondering how often and how much water we can give her she is not regulated yet please help she crying

You never want to restrict water on a diabetic dog. If she is thirsty then she needs to drink!

Prognosis with hemangiosarcoma. i have a dog whose a 7 year old German shepherdand although he has been diagnosed... (12573 views)

Dog is licking where he was neutered. my dog is licking where he was neutered 3 years ago help asap... (8407 views)

Dog doesn't drink much and burps. We recently adopted our boxer mix from a vet and she appears to be in very good... (21966 views)

FIV positive and diarrhea. Hi Dr. Marie - I took in a semi feral cat about six weeks ago. He is FIV+. He has... (19613 views)

Kitten diarrhea the kitten is about 2mths old and has diarea she was a wild kitten born outside... (10279 views)

Balding legs Two month old Freddie was a rescue with mites. He went through the sulphur bath... (8662 views)

Dog leaps to her feet. Why does my 12 year old lame Siberian Husky suddenly leap to her feet and walk off.... (8344 views)

Black spot on side of hamster. My hamster is about 2 years old and has always had a black spot on the right side of... (41953 views)

Lump on hamster's toe. Hey! A week or 2 ago I noticed a tiny reddish pink bump on one of the toes on my... (17264 views)

Trouble breathing and died. my beloved cat mr whippy died recently and i am breaking my heart thinking i could... (10272 views)