Should I withhold water?

Breed: pit bull
My zoe has just beem dignosed with diabetes we just brought her home today and we r wondering how often and how much water we can give her she is not regulated yet please help she crying

You never want to restrict water on a diabetic dog. If she is thirsty then she needs to drink!

Best ringworm treatment. We adopted Milo (5 months) from a shelter 2 weeks ago. He has two patches where skin... (14367 views)

Small puppy. Rnt? Hi, I just purchased a purebred BullMastiff puppy. He is very happy and seems to... (35184 views)

Brewer's Yeast for fleas. Is brewers yeast and garlic a safe treatment for deterring fleas and ticks,... (22408 views)

Cat limping and vomiting. Today I noticed that my cat was limping a bit. Later on in the day I noticed that... (23327 views)

Cat aggressive with new kitten. I just got a new kitten but one of the cats in my house is attacking him. Ever... (17978 views)

Flaky skin. Samson has flakey skin that is most obvious on his back toward the tail and under... (20783 views)

Rabbit euthanasia questions. I had my bunny put down due to a spinal injury. The vet said they gave her gas to... (8401 views)

Coughin Min Pin. My dog throws up yellow bile, in the mornings, every other month or so. Her stomach... (16770 views)

Itchy dog. Hi Dr Marie, Recall my email a couple of weeks ago about Max and his... (10545 views)

Kidney disease and seizures. My cat is 17 years old. She has had kidney disease for five years. I have multiple... (25600 views)