Skinny 19 year old cat.

Breed: Taby cat
Hi my cat is 19 years old! He is a little skinny but perfectly healthy! I also have a hamster, a rat and a guinea pig! He is vomiting and pooping every where! Is there something I can do?

Hi Sara...sounds like a vet visit is in store for Albert. When an older cat is losing weight, vomiting and having accidents in the house there is usually a medical problem.

It's possible that he has hyperthyrodism, kidney disease or a number of other conditions.

I would advise a visit soon as most diseases that older cats get can be treated well if we catch them early enough.

Seizures in a Yorkie. This past Monday she had an episode where she went limp and wasn't responsive to her... (21764 views)

Pink lump on dog's paw. I just noticed my Daschund has a small lump on one of her paws. It is pinkish in... (57572 views)

Swollen foot and death in a dog. I am seeking for an answer what could be the reason my dog can hardly breathe and... (17927 views)

Seizure or heart problem? My sister is younger and home alone until tomorrow. She called me freaking out about... (12424 views)

Bladder cancer and can't walk. I accidentally closed the window the first time I got directed here so think that I... (11428 views)

Dog licking other dog's ear. My roommate's pit/lab mix Champ is moderately obsessed with licking/chewing on my... (55008 views)

Dog died suddenly. My dog, Ace, passed away on Thursday, July 5th. We live in the midwest and had been... (11599 views)

Time for euthanasia? I am nearing the end with my 12-yr old rescued German Shepherd dog. He has been a... (25359 views)

Herpes and sore mouth. My 2 year old short hair tabby was diagnosed with FHV quite early on.. he's been... (12788 views)

Dog limping. My dog just started having pain today. We took him on a particularly long walk... (9863 views)