Skinny 19 year old cat.

Breed: Taby cat
Hi my cat is 19 years old! He is a little skinny but perfectly healthy! I also have a hamster, a rat and a guinea pig! He is vomiting and pooping every where! Is there something I can do?

Hi Sara...sounds like a vet visit is in store for Albert. When an older cat is losing weight, vomiting and having accidents in the house there is usually a medical problem.

It's possible that he has hyperthyrodism, kidney disease or a number of other conditions.

I would advise a visit soon as most diseases that older cats get can be treated well if we catch them early enough.

Brown near cat's vagina. Talia has brown in her fur around her vagina and I wiped it with a baby wipe and it... (11673 views)

Meowing and growling cat. I am having problems with my 15 year old neutered cat. She has always been... (9948 views)

How long after flea treatment will my dog stop scratching? We adopted a female german shepherd husky mix. She is about 9 months old and 35... (71317 views)

Dog with FCE Dr. M, We have a 40 pound bulldog terrier mix. Eight days ago he was fighting with... (6221 views)

Can't move back legs. My cat could not get up using its back legs. Her front legs were working but she... (27031 views)

Dog is going blind. Blacky is going blind, we have no idea what is causing it , he is a healthy dog,,,... (6367 views)

Euthanasia question. Sad day! I had to put my beloved Angel to sleep. Still unnerved by what happened. ... (4047 views)

Can't bear weight. This isn't my pet, it is my sister in law's pet. Over the past few months, the dog... (5861 views)

Bump on tail tip. I noticed a small bump near the very end of my dog's tail, about 1/2 inch wide. She... (35007 views)

Benadryl for dogs How much Benadryl can I give my dog? I think he is having an allergic reaction to a... (7870 views)