Skinny 19 year old cat.

Breed: Taby cat
Hi my cat is 19 years old! He is a little skinny but perfectly healthy! I also have a hamster, a rat and a guinea pig! He is vomiting and pooping every where! Is there something I can do?

Hi Sara...sounds like a vet visit is in store for Albert. When an older cat is losing weight, vomiting and having accidents in the house there is usually a medical problem.

It's possible that he has hyperthyrodism, kidney disease or a number of other conditions.

I would advise a visit soon as most diseases that older cats get can be treated well if we catch them early enough.

Is aspirin safe for dogs? I bought the excel enteric coated aspirin 81mg each for my 85lb husky. I don't know... (15607 views)

Cerenia and FIP. Holly was diagnosed with the Corona Virus when she was only a few months old. It... (6620 views)

Swollen vulva. My dog was in heat a few months ago and her vagina is still swollen. What shouldI... (33402 views)

Ear infection in labradoodle. Hi Dr. Marie, I have an 8 month old Australian Labradoodle who has had a yeast... (15104 views)

Cat is dying. I took in a stray that was living in a garage since his was little for years and was... (8601 views)

Dog ate absorbent chicken pad. My dog just ate one of those absorbent pads from a chicken meat tray......would this... (65879 views)

Blood in stool. hi lucky just went poop outside and he did liquidy bright red blood iam not sure... (41388 views)

Sore leg in 16 year old cat. Hello We have a cat that is about 16 years old. The last couple of days she has... (4457 views)

Heart murmur. In Emerg, as part of an exam in preparation for sedation, a level 2 heart murmur was... (14236 views)

Multiple lumps on dog. hi, i have found a hard lump under the skin of my dog, it's by his ribs it does... (8900 views)