Skinny 19 year old cat.

Breed: Taby cat
Hi my cat is 19 years old! He is a little skinny but perfectly healthy! I also have a hamster, a rat and a guinea pig! He is vomiting and pooping every where! Is there something I can do?

Hi Sara...sounds like a vet visit is in store for Albert. When an older cat is losing weight, vomiting and having accidents in the house there is usually a medical problem.

It's possible that he has hyperthyrodism, kidney disease or a number of other conditions.

I would advise a visit soon as most diseases that older cats get can be treated well if we catch them early enough.

Diarrhea question. My 10 year old malamute just got up off the living room floor, leaving behind a... (8176 views)

Unexplained liver problems. Dr. Marie, I have a now 14 year old yorkie with some complex medical issues and... (6717 views)

Yorkie with Possible Pyometra. have a 7 year old female Yorkie that has been limp and despondent for 3 days. She... (13223 views)

Are bully sticks safe? My dog loves to chew on bully sticks. I think it's kind of gross that it is a... (18544 views)

Dog is panting a lot. My dog Sam has been panting alot for the past year. Recently he is doing this more... (24115 views)

Lump on hamster Hi, Recenly my dwarf hamster has developed a pink lump with white spots under its... (20278 views)

Mascara for dogs? I have noticed eyelashes on my 11 month old bichon frise and i would love to put... (20334 views)

Older dog - bloody diarrhea. My dog is a 12 1/2 yr old cocker spaniel/golden retriever mix. She's had diarrhea... (37505 views)

Where is dog's vulva? My husband resqued a blue tick in the National Forest that was being chased by 2... (51548 views)

Hamster is dying. My hamster is 2 years and 11 months now . I noticed he hasnt been drinking as much ,... (8643 views)