Skinny 19 year old cat.

Breed: Taby cat
Hi my cat is 19 years old! He is a little skinny but perfectly healthy! I also have a hamster, a rat and a guinea pig! He is vomiting and pooping every where! Is there something I can do?

Hi Sara...sounds like a vet visit is in store for Albert. When an older cat is losing weight, vomiting and having accidents in the house there is usually a medical problem.

It's possible that he has hyperthyrodism, kidney disease or a number of other conditions.

I would advise a visit soon as most diseases that older cats get can be treated well if we catch them early enough.

Magnesium level of food. I have two cats. Casper has urinary tract issues. He is currently on a .085%... (13195 views)

Very sick kitty. just found you, wish we had found you earlier. maybe kitty will still be with us... (5141 views)

Diarrhea after having puppies. is it nomal for a dog to have the runs after giving birth to 11 puppies a week... (25176 views)

Pumpkin for anal glands. My dog has anal gland troubles, the vet mentioned fiber treats, I was wondering for... (33740 views)

Peeing in house and throwing up. My dog has not woke us up to be let ouside since he has been house trained. A... (45176 views)

Kitten is walking funny. Recently I have noticed that our new addition to the family has been walking... (13326 views)

Clear discharge from eye. Hi there, My one year old cat has had a slight watery discharge from her left eye... (11030 views)

Is my Golden hypothryoid? We have tried every diet under the sun to get the last few kilo's off our doggie.... (8410 views)

Problems after anesthetic. My cat was put on anesthia for the blood draw, which was not approved by me. This... (22405 views)

7 week old puppies have fleas. my puppy is getting eatin alive by fleas he is only 7 weeks old and is a very tiny... (9634 views)