Vomiting and diarrhea with blood.

Breed: mixed pug and beagle
Our family pet has been vomitting all day and there seemed to be blood in it and when I brought her outside she was pooping but it was just blood coming out like water ?? Is she gonna die on us ?

By now you likely have your answer as this response likely took a week or so to get to you (being in the free section).

I'm more concerned about the vomiting than the bloody diarrhea. If Puggles is not vaccinated then parvo can be a possibility and this is quite serious.

But, if he is really bright and still wanting to eat, then check out this previous question:

Dog is pooping blood.

Goat's milk for puppies. Is goat's milk good to give nursing puppies? My puppies won't nurse and I was told... (7738 views)

Can rabbits carry rabies? I am wondering what the chances of a baby wild rabbit having rabies is. The baby is... (17024 views)

Contagious seizures. Blake is a 2yr old German shepherd that started having epileptic fits in june 2010.... (12285 views)

TPO success rate. WHat is the degree of success from triple... (8312 views)

Not eating and very weak. Our dog has been quite sick for a bit over a week now. We live on a small island in... (57484 views)

Broken leg in puppy? hi my puppu fell off the bed and now she cant put any weight on her front left paw... (23988 views)

Dripping blood. My 13 year old female, spayed,Doberman is in good health (with lots of benign... (28856 views)

Blood in urine. I can not afford to take her to a vet...so here I am. I have just noticed while... (10082 views)

My cat died. My cat was found dead by a neighbour on a grass verge about 10ft from the road on... (11135 views)

Cat died after intestinal surgery. Hi, I tried to send email this morning but some how pay pal didn't take me to right... (8858 views)