Vomiting and diarrhea with blood.

Breed: mixed pug and beagle
Our family pet has been vomitting all day and there seemed to be blood in it and when I brought her outside she was pooping but it was just blood coming out like water ?? Is she gonna die on us ?

By now you likely have your answer as this response likely took a week or so to get to you (being in the free section).

I'm more concerned about the vomiting than the bloody diarrhea. If Puggles is not vaccinated then parvo can be a possibility and this is quite serious.

But, if he is really bright and still wanting to eat, then check out this previous question:

Dog is pooping blood.

Cancer in ear. Cat died. I recently put our beloved cat Benny to sleep after a tragic event that I am... (12496 views)

Bulldog losing hair. hello, I have a 3 year old english bulldog that has had skin issues since he was... (21187 views)

URTI in diabetic cat. Buster is a 14 year old male who weighs 16 pounds. He has had diabetes for 2-1/2... (13438 views)

Relapse of parvo? We recently bought a lab pup that turned up with parvo a few days after bringing it... (24119 views)

How to calm down hyper dog. We adopted Samson a year ago from the local shelter. He has been a great pet, highly... (11755 views)

Keep ringworm positive cat secluded? Hello. My vet thought my cat caught ringworm from another cat who had it. He had... (6833 views)

Oozing boil on dog's paw. My dog has a sort of woozing boil on her paw and all around it there is hair loss... (13754 views)

Lump on dog. Hi Dr Marie, I realize your answer to this may be a best guess... But today I... (13441 views)

Goopy eyes. My kittens eyes are BOTH gooping up a lot. I do not know if it is an infection, or... (11884 views)

Stop dogs from fighting. I have 2 female doxies, one beats up the other all the time. How can i control this?... (6622 views)