Vomiting and diarrhea with blood.

Breed: mixed pug and beagle
Our family pet has been vomitting all day and there seemed to be blood in it and when I brought her outside she was pooping but it was just blood coming out like water ?? Is she gonna die on us ?

By now you likely have your answer as this response likely took a week or so to get to you (being in the free section).

I'm more concerned about the vomiting than the bloody diarrhea. If Puggles is not vaccinated then parvo can be a possibility and this is quite serious.

But, if he is really bright and still wanting to eat, then check out this previous question:

Dog is pooping blood.

Puppy with hard lump on throat my dog has a hard lump on the side of his throat what could it be it is hard does... (17800 views)

bloat in boerboels Hello. I'm currently looking at information about the boerboel. I'm thinking about... (9891 views)

Damaged intestines? A few weeks ago I busted Diesel eating berries off a tree in the back yard. I told... (11512 views)

Should I breed my dog? I would like my dog to have puppies one time before I get her spayed. The puppies... (4480 views)

Limping kitten. I got a kitten on Monday. They said she is about 5 or 6 weeks old. For the first... (10784 views)

Frequent urination in puppy. Dr. Marie, We have a brand new 7 week old bullmastiff female, named June...I have... (25329 views)

Kitten diarrhea the kitten is about 2mths old and has diarea she was a wild kitten born outside... (9589 views)

Puppy not gaining weight. my puppy is one month old and is not gaining any weight and is not active not eating... (9206 views)

Cerebellar hypoplasia? Hello Dr Marie, I recently found an abandoned feral kitten in the street who was... (8872 views)

Worms in dog's poop. My dog is 1 year and 6 months, she has worms. My husband and I saw signs of it about... (5840 views)