Vomiting and diarrhea with blood.

Breed: mixed pug and beagle
Our family pet has been vomitting all day and there seemed to be blood in it and when I brought her outside she was pooping but it was just blood coming out like water ?? Is she gonna die on us ?

By now you likely have your answer as this response likely took a week or so to get to you (being in the free section).

I'm more concerned about the vomiting than the bloody diarrhea. If Puggles is not vaccinated then parvo can be a possibility and this is quite serious.

But, if he is really bright and still wanting to eat, then check out this previous question:

Dog is pooping blood.

Boxer splitting open tail. I have a 2 year old boxer and she keeps splitting her tail open is it necessary to... (6067 views)

Should I spay my older dog? Greetings, I have an 8 year old female shih tzu that never had any puppies,and... (15103 views)

Clavaseptin and diarrhea. My puppy recently had to spend a night at the vet, we are pretty sure he just ate... (14164 views)

Laser pointers for cats and dogs? Will playing with a laser pointer hurt a dog or... (11924 views)

Good cat foods. Hi Dr.! I'm currently a new cat owner. I found peachie wandering near the new... (14416 views)

Cat is very thirsty. I have a one year old cat, he eats well no concerns there, but he is consently... (9545 views)

Bleeding from penis won't stop. I have a british bulldog who began bleeding from his penis a week ago. Took him to... (40221 views)

How long does a dog stay in heat? How long does she stay in heat? and how often? thanks have a blessed... (8348 views)

Sore hips in 1 year old cat. I have a 1 year old cat and she has had "stiff back legs" since we got her at 8... (13284 views)

Is my cat pregnant? How can I tell if my cat is pregnant? She has a big belly and I want to know if... (10659 views)