Vomiting and diarrhea with blood.

Breed: mixed pug and beagle
Our family pet has been vomitting all day and there seemed to be blood in it and when I brought her outside she was pooping but it was just blood coming out like water ?? Is she gonna die on us ?

By now you likely have your answer as this response likely took a week or so to get to you (being in the free section).

I'm more concerned about the vomiting than the bloody diarrhea. If Puggles is not vaccinated then parvo can be a possibility and this is quite serious.

But, if he is really bright and still wanting to eat, then check out this previous question:

Dog is pooping blood.

Kitten urinating in house. we adopted a 4 month old kitten 3 weeks ago. yesterday he urinated on my husbands... (6965 views)

In heat cat spay. Dear Dr. Marie, Gracie was spayed today (by laser). When I picked her up the vet... (14598 views)

Kittens died. My 9-10 month old cat had five kittens. No problem delivering. Kittens seemed... (12385 views)

Lavender plant bad for dogs and cats? Hi Dr. Marie, Can you tell me if a lavender plant is toxic to cats and dogs? I... (58296 views)

Coconut milk for dogs. Okay my dog has suffered colitis since he was a pup, numerous vets said his food was... (112572 views)

Will neutering help my dog? my dog is constantly licking his genital area, my question is if i get my dog... (11299 views)

Questions about cryptosporidium. Vet told me dog has cryptosporidium She had diarrehea and vomit but lasted 24 hours... (29811 views)

Cat hardly eating. my cat has recemtly been in the catery. since returning she has hardly eaten and is... (11829 views)

Cat with coccidia My vet did a fecal exam on my cat today and said there was coccidia there, but she... (8407 views)

Only one bowel movement. My 2 month old shih tzu only poops in the morning. He eats dog food soaked in water... (10926 views)