Vomiting and diarrhea with blood.

Breed: mixed pug and beagle
Our family pet has been vomitting all day and there seemed to be blood in it and when I brought her outside she was pooping but it was just blood coming out like water ?? Is she gonna die on us ?

By now you likely have your answer as this response likely took a week or so to get to you (being in the free section).

I'm more concerned about the vomiting than the bloody diarrhea. If Puggles is not vaccinated then parvo can be a possibility and this is quite serious.

But, if he is really bright and still wanting to eat, then check out this previous question:

Dog is pooping blood.

Should dog have a liver biopsy? My dog, Zora, was adopted from a rescue group in CA so we don't know much about her... (10700 views)

Vomiting and trouble with urination and stool. My 5 year old goldendoodle vomited (not food regurgitation) this morning, is trying... (22782 views)

Lesion on cat's neck Hello, My cat had a lesion on his neck, it caused him no obvious pain. I... (8310 views)

Liver shunt or exercise induced collapse? Hello Dr. Marie, I have a 2 year old female lab named Harper. Harper loves to play... (5515 views)

Is my cat pregnant? How can I tell if my cat is pregnant? She has a big belly and I want to know if... (11183 views)

Swollen dog testicles. can dogs get testuculer or prostate cancers? my dog has swollen testicles, and is... (35744 views)

Homeopathic treatment of FIP. Hello, My cat is verified (80% confirmed) to infect FIP(wet type). The vet told... (13504 views)

Dog leaps to her feet. Why does my 12 year old lame Siberian Husky suddenly leap to her feet and walk off.... (8025 views)

Lump near penis. I have a one year old male dashund dog. He got all his shots. For two days he... (9415 views)

Green discharge post whelping. is it normal for my dog to have greenish pee and black clumps after she gave birth?... (20284 views)