Vomiting and diarrhea with blood.

Breed: mixed pug and beagle
Our family pet has been vomitting all day and there seemed to be blood in it and when I brought her outside she was pooping but it was just blood coming out like water ?? Is she gonna die on us ?

By now you likely have your answer as this response likely took a week or so to get to you (being in the free section).

I'm more concerned about the vomiting than the bloody diarrhea. If Puggles is not vaccinated then parvo can be a possibility and this is quite serious.

But, if he is really bright and still wanting to eat, then check out this previous question:

Dog is pooping blood.

Sore leg in 16 year old cat. Hello We have a cat that is about 16 years old. The last couple of days she has... (7095 views)

Dog has a bald patch over eye. Hello, I have a miniature Dashchund which is 5 mnths old and she is in perfect... (17073 views)

OK to keep cats in a small room? I am concerned for two cats that I know. They live in a house where they are... (7178 views)

Rest for cruciate tears. Is there any unequivical, clinical evidence of a positive effect of... (13518 views)

Dog can't move hind legs. What happens if your dog can't move her hind legs without them sliding out from... (17517 views)

Blood in urine after bladder surgery Hello again Dr. Marie. My dog had bladder surgery on Monday. To make a long story... (23127 views)

Bald spot on cat's back. My friend's 1 1/2 yr. old cat has been losing the hair from it's tail for about 10... (45152 views)

Vomiting and diarrhea every two weeks. I adopted my yorkiepoo from a local shelter in 12/2012. From that time until a few... (13875 views)

Medication for aggressive dog? Hi! We adopted a 2.5 year old male white shepherd/lab, Denver, almost a year ago. At... (9701 views)

Salivating dog. Seizures? My dog started to twist and chew on her tongue and stick it out on her right side... (13862 views)