Vomiting and diarrhea with blood.

Breed: mixed pug and beagle
Our family pet has been vomitting all day and there seemed to be blood in it and when I brought her outside she was pooping but it was just blood coming out like water ?? Is she gonna die on us ?

By now you likely have your answer as this response likely took a week or so to get to you (being in the free section).

I'm more concerned about the vomiting than the bloody diarrhea. If Puggles is not vaccinated then parvo can be a possibility and this is quite serious.

But, if he is really bright and still wanting to eat, then check out this previous question:

Dog is pooping blood.

Dog ate a needle. My dog had not been eating his usual amount and I was watching him, he then began to... (11477 views)

Sudden death. My 3-yr old robust, healthy male house cat suddenly dropped dead in the middle of... (20943 views)

Dog keeps licking butt. My dog keeps licking her butt. I took her 2 days ago to have her anal glands... (18897 views)

Black lump under cat's eye. Few months ago, there is a small tiny transparent bubble grow under the skin below... (16766 views)

Pit bull with pink skin. I have a pit bull that is black and white in color. Actually he is predominately... (41268 views)

Bump on cat's ear. Hello, I have found a red bump inside of my cat's ear, it is semi-soft and feels... (22306 views)

Severe liver problems. I took Dillinger to vet on Friday, and after a blood test and urine analysis the vet... (6957 views)

Should we continue with antibiotics? Dear Dr. Marie, I'm writing about my cat who had a skin allergy which started... (6694 views)

Cat howling at night. Our 25 yo orange tiger stripe male developed kidney failure and we had to make the... (8626 views)

Trifexis overdose. My dog ate 4 tablets of Trifexis today. He seems a little quieter than usual. ... (63839 views)