Does Vick's Vapo rub help cat's breathing?

Breed: mixed
My vet says my cat has a sinus tumor and a Iwas wondering if vicks would help him to breathe easier?

I'm so sorry to hear that Kitty may have a tumor in his nose.

Vicks actually can be mildly toxic to cats and can cause salivating, vomiting and diarrhea. So, unfortunately I would not suggest using vicks.

One thing that may help is to run the shower for a while and get the bathroom good and steamy. Then, you can have Kitty stay in the bathroom for 10 minutes. The steam may help to loosen up the congestion.

I hope this helps!

Testicles are swollen. Bingo was hit from behind by a car mon nite. He got several cuts on 1 side of face,... (16026 views)

Will neutering stop a dog peeing on things? hi i my dog pisses on everything well getting him fixes stop that thanks... (9793 views)

PNST in a dog. My Jack Russell (8 years old) was just diagnosed with a PNST. Which was discovered... (12043 views)

Swollen neck on cat. My cat was been experiencing avswollen upper neck and underneath chin. It has... (25694 views)

Bloated and leaking urine. This past week my 12 year old german shepard has been wetting herself and last night... (19436 views)

10 month puppy with heartworm. I am considering adopting a 10 month old puppy from the SPCA and was told he was... (11924 views)

Robaxin and Metacam. Rocky has been having back pain for over a week now. He's had this problem before... (17485 views)

Sores on dog's leg. My dog recently got theses two sores on her back leg, one bigger than the other. Its... (8576 views)

Blood in poop. Hi There, I found a few drops of blood last night in and near my puppies poo. Not... (53604 views)

Bumps near mouth and chin. My cat has some bumps near his mouth and they are red and itchy. Do you know what... (15987 views)