Why does guinea pig have pink poop?

Breed: Guinea pig
Hi! I am a big fan!
So my guinea pig yesterday at play time, I found like a pink tipe of poop but small and VERY stinky! Do you have any idea of what it is?

There really isn't anything that can cause a guinea pig to have pink stools. Is it possible that you were seeing blood in the stool?

If so, some causes for blood in a guinea pig's poop include a polyp in the intestines, a bacterial infection called clostridium, intestinal inflammation because of a change in food, or cancer in the intestines (not common.)

Is it possible that you were seeing a pink color in the urine? If so, this could mean a bladder stone or bladder infection.

I suppose it is also possible that the poop could be a weird color because of something she ate that had red or pink coloring in it. Has she had any new treats at all?

If you are noticing more of this, then it is a good idea to have a vet visit.

Swollen ear flap. i have a dog named shiloh and something is wrong with his ear and i just need to... (14298 views)

Dog scratching and biting. My dog has recently started scratching and biting at himself excessively, I have... (21072 views)

Possible asthma My 7 year old cat has always had frequent hairballs. I have always suspected he had... (16440 views)

Eating grass and vomiting. Bleu has always been a resilient dog with now health problems, but over the last... (22010 views)

Chronic ehrlichiosis treatment. I have a 7 year old Black Russian Terrier that was diagnosed 1 year ago with... (18171 views)

Bleeding and then death. What would make a dog bleed soliva, loose muskle control, keep it from eating,... (16597 views)

Cat has fleas. My poor cat has fleas, he is losing hair and is just miserable. I am looking for a... (7526 views)

Dog won't gain weight. Our boy, Zidane, was born May 19, 2009, which makes Zidane almost 18 months old. He... (16728 views)

Dime sized sore above eye. Turbo has a dime size sore just above his left eye. Ive tried washing with peroxide... (22266 views)

Are these lymph nodes? I noticed about 2 days ago my 4yr old cat looked like a chipmunk. I felt around her... (12816 views)