Why does guinea pig have pink poop?

Breed: Guinea pig
Hi! I am a big fan!
So my guinea pig yesterday at play time, I found like a pink tipe of poop but small and VERY stinky! Do you have any idea of what it is?

There really isn't anything that can cause a guinea pig to have pink stools. Is it possible that you were seeing blood in the stool?

If so, some causes for blood in a guinea pig's poop include a polyp in the intestines, a bacterial infection called clostridium, intestinal inflammation because of a change in food, or cancer in the intestines (not common.)

Is it possible that you were seeing a pink color in the urine? If so, this could mean a bladder stone or bladder infection.

I suppose it is also possible that the poop could be a weird color because of something she ate that had red or pink coloring in it. Has she had any new treats at all?

If you are noticing more of this, then it is a good idea to have a vet visit.

Bloated and leaking urine. This past week my 12 year old german shepard has been wetting herself and last night... (19492 views)

Blood blisters on a cat My cat has developed what appear to be blood blisters, one just below her nose and... (15968 views)

Lump on dog's side. Bundy has developed a circular mark...1/2 inch in diameter...the fur has gone the... (22553 views)

Cat won't use litter box. I have a 7 month old female cat, I have had her vet checked and she has no problems.... (9214 views)

Chihuahua had a seizure. Hi , my daughter's dog is very tiny weighing just 3.8 lbs. Last night he was on my... (24213 views)

Robaxin and Metacam. Rocky has been having back pain for over a week now. He's had this problem before... (17537 views)

Do dogs sweat? Zoe, our chow mix, never pants. When our other dogs, after playtime, are laying... (7371 views)

Revolution and fleas my dogs are treated with frontline and we brought home a kitten that was treated... (15106 views)

Increased thirst and urination. I have an 11 year old spayed female toy poodle. She has been drinking a lot of water... (22956 views)

Tumor on a guinea pig. Hi Marie, My daughter's 14 month old guinea pig has a tumor with a thick, scaly... (12982 views)