Pregnant dog has tick disease.

Breed: German shepherd
my dog is pregnant and she is suffering from tick disease so can i give her antibiotics.

There are a number of different tick borne diseases that dogs can get. Many of them are treated with an antibiotic called doxycycline. But, doxycycline is not safe to use in a pregnant dog because it will have an effect on the puppies.

This sounds like a situation where you need to consult with your vet. Tick borne diseases are not something that can be treated at home without veterinary help.

Peeing in house. I have a 10 year old female cat that has never consistently used the litter box in... (4767 views)

Dog bleeding from nose and died. This might seem unnecessary and irrelevant now, but maybe even shedding a little... (68507 views)

Coughing blood and mucus. Marvin has been periodically coughing up mucus with blood in it. He has a tumor of... (29557 views)

Itchy dog. Desirae was gave to us,she was dirty and i belive she was kept outside,when we got... (5124 views)

Is pinkeye contagious to pets? My husband just contracted pink eye. Is it possible for him to spread it to our dog... (27603 views)

Stinky skin in pug. My pug is losing his hair and the skin is turning black around his neck. It started... (16751 views)

Red bugs on my dog. my dog has red bugs on him i have no idea what to do PLZ ANSWER THIS I LOVE MY DOG I... (13444 views)

Foot problem and congestion. My 10 year old dog max just finished taking cephalexin for a foot infection and has... (7113 views)

Can't close mouth. Hi! My cat is 21 years old. Just recently its like his lower jaw has shifted to the... (10483 views)

Growth near bum of cat. Hello: I noticed my outside male cat had a growth coming out of his back end. After... (13686 views)