Cat losing weight and vomiting.

Breed: Siamese
Sebastian was always a little overweight. Recently he has started losing weight, throwing up and his stomach is always making gurgling/growling noises. Everyone tells me that he's just overeating and making himself sick, but I'm starting to worry because it seems to be more frequent now.

I always get concerned when a cat is losing weight. There are a few reasons for a cat to be vomiting and losing weight:

• Hyperthyroidism

• Kidney problems

• Liver problems

• Inflammatory Bowel Disease

• Intestinal Lymphoma

There are other possible diseases as well.

I would highly recommend you have your vet examine him and do some bloodwork. Many of these problems are treatable.

Boxer with kennel cough. I adopted Shelby from a shelter. She has the kennel cough and I am treating her with... (14577 views)

Cat with weeping skin. I have a young cat (about a year and a half) that I found (and finally managed to... (7647 views)

Cat losing weight Hello, I took my 15 year old neutered cat to the vet the other day because he was... (12270 views)

Dog has lost her voice. What could cause this? It's come on gradually for about 3 months. When she tries to... (14230 views)

Rat with red tears and increased thirst. I have a pet rat, almost 1. Shes been healthy her whole life, just had this weird... (9057 views)

Blind, deaf and no sense of smell. Jack was diagnosed as hyperthyroid in February and has been on methimazole since... (6400 views)

Sneezing and runny eyes. My cat seems to be ill. It's been a few days that starts sneezing. Now its... (4697 views)

Dog losing weight. my king charles is losing weight, ive tried al different kinds of wet and dry food... (7140 views)

Cat with renal lymphoma. I have a 7 year old female cat who, over the course of the past six months,... (8731 views)

Cat not eating. About 2 Weeks ago I took Emma to the Vet because pretty much overnight her Appetite... (10258 views)